Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647
Results 1,841 to 1,857 of 1857

Thread: WWE 2K18 General Wishlist

Give us Alexa Bliss's Title entrance.

Update outdated themes please

Quote Originally Posted by casketmouth View Post
    Update outdated themes please
    That will be hard to do since they depend on WWE giving them themes. If WWE don't send 2K updated themes they can't use them or WWE sends them outdated themes then they have no choice but to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by WrestlingVIP View Post
    That will be hard to do since they depend on WWE giving them themes. If WWE don't send 2K updated themes they can't use them or WWE sends them outdated themes then they have no choice but to use them.
    Is there proof that WWE actually send the music to 2K? I've seen it stated here, but can't find anything official to say so.

Not arguing here, but would like to see where that has come from. I just don't see WWE holding back music that they have the rights to. Seems strange.

Have themes that were in 2K15-2K17 patched in for superstars in the game so we can have:

- Stone Cold (Alliance, Glass Shatters and his current theme)
    - Kane (Out of the Fire, Slow Chemical)
    - Rikishi (Bad Man)
    - Vader (Mastodon from his WWF run)
    - Rock (1999 theme, Nation of Domination, Nation 98 Remix)
    - Jericho (Break Down the Wall - from 2001-2003)
    - Batista (Animal - from 2002-2005)
    - Orton (Evolution Theme)
    - Shield

At least putting these themes back in from the last 3 games lets us re-create eras for certain stars seeing we can't use custom music, so we can have for an example a Austin from 2000, Vader during his WWF run or have attires for Reigns, Ambrose and Rollins as The Shield.

Some people may not care much for themes/entrances, but I think it's silly to remove when you can add.

U guys think too much

Adding new anything to patches doesn't happen often. We may get one or two entrances or maybe an updated theme, but we're not gonna get new arenas, new movesets, etc, just not gonna happen. Not to mention they add new moves in the moveset pack. Not gonna give that stuff out for free. Plus, I'd prefer they focus on the bugs and then move on to 2k19 development.
    Last edited by RandomHer0; 10-08-2017 at 01:01 AM.
    R.I.P. 2Kayfabe Question Thread- Test (2017 - 2017)

Theme songs are the least of their worries when it comes to what needs to be patched in these games. Let's start with all the bugs, the pointless entrance and CAW limitations, assignable managers in universe mode and mixed tag matches.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Kayfabe View Post
    Just remember though, who knows what surprises are in store for the rest of the DLC ; )

I don't know if this bothers anyone else other than me, but I really wish 2k would remove the 'active years' from retired belts and wrestlers i.e the old WWF tag team championship belts from the late 90s (at least from the shiws banners. It should just say the wrestler's name and championship)

Y'know, something that bugs the hell out of me is the way the camera in the NXT arena faces the wrong side. On TV, the stage and ramp is always on the right hand side of the screen but it's on the left like every other arena in game.

Is there reason why they can't just flip it, or give us the choice of which side the camera faces? It's nothing "game breaking" but it's definitely a pet peeve.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Kayfabe View Post
    Just remember though, who knows what surprises are in store for the rest of the DLC ; )

Two things to consider for future games in terms of movesets

1. A search feature where we can find only DDT's, Piledrivers, Bombs, Neckbreakers, etc.
    2. Being able to rename moves. This wouldn't have any relevance in terms of actual gameplay or commentary but it'd be nice to give proper names for moves rather than DDT 5 or Neckbreaker 6

The numbers after moves don't bother me because it organizes them but I have one suggestion that I think would help tremendously. All moves of the same type should be together including those that aren't numbered. For example if I wanna choose a neckbreaker I should just have to go to N and they should be listed together. But the game has say Neckbreaker 1-20 together and then Hanging Neckbreaker is at H and Shoulder Neckbreaker is at S and so on and that throws me off big time. For the piledriver you have Adjustment, Jumping, Sit out, and the regular Piledrivers all at different letters alphabetically when they should all start with the letter P so they can be grouped together.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBullet1929 View Post
    The numbers after moves don't bother me because it organizes them but I have one suggestion that I think would help tremendously. All moves of the same type should be together including those that aren't numbered. For example if I wanna choose a neckbreaker I should just have to go to N and they should be listed together. But the game has say Neckbreaker 1-20 together and then Hanging Neckbreaker is at H and Shoulder Neckbreaker is at S and so on and that throws me off big time. For the piledriver you have Adjustment, Jumping, Sit out, and the regular Piledrivers all at different letters alphabetically when they should all start with the letter P so they can be grouped together.
    I think you'd run into the issue that a lot of people that play the game won't know what the actual name of the move is. For example, people might not know Dean Ambrose's finisher is a butterfly ddt and would be under ddt, they'll be looking for "dirty deeds".

How about keywords/hashtags for each of the moves? Then you can have the technical terms tied into the game and can search using them as filters. Looking through the "Fireman's Carry" moves would be much simpler than having to look for Ushigoroshi, Tyebreaker, Attitude Adjustment, Widowmaker and so on, but if you are looking for specific moves by its WWE name, you can still do that.

Would that be a decent compromise?
    YOU for the CYBER SERIES!
    Vote to decide who is the best male WWE Superstar on the roster today!
    Currently voting: Semi-Final Matches

Quote Originally Posted by Zeokage View Post
    How about keywords/hashtags for each of the moves? Then you can have the technical terms tied into the game and can search using them as filters. Looking through the "Fireman's Carry" moves would be much simpler than having to look for Ushigoroshi, Tyebreaker, Attitude Adjustment, Widowmaker and so on, but if you are looking for specific moves by its WWE name, you can still do that.

Would that be a decent compromise?
    Makes sense to me

wwe 2k18 royal rumble

wwe 2k18 royal rumble During the game,
    When the player of number comes out,
    Please let appear like wwe 12.

https://cmail.daum.net/v2/mails/b000...010_234557.png

After looking at all of the Royal Rumble Finishers, It'd be nice to have them as extra OMG moves or extra moves in general for Stunned Against Ropes and Opp. On Apron (Front) as regular moves / special moves in a Non-Battle Royal / Royal Rumble match.

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647