Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243
Results 1,681 to 1,707 of 1707

Thread: WWE 2K18 General Wishlist

Quote Originally Posted by WarGreymon77 View Post
    WCW cruiserweights would be awesome. My favorites are young Rey Mysterio, Ultimo Dragon, and La Parka, although of course those don't seem likely. I'd settle for WCW heel Jericho and WCW heel Eddie though.
    Yeah, the other guys seem a little harder to get the okay from contractually, especially for the guys still active like Rey, though Ultimo Dragon I think has a pretty good relationship with WWE and would be a great worldly add ala Tatsumi Fujinami. Jericho, Dean, Eddie all would be great additions and easy to get since two are already in the game and the third (Malenko) works for WWE.

Oh yeah... Dean Malenko and Billy Kidman both work for WWE. I'm surprised we haven't seen them and Norman Smiley in these games yet.
    The WCW Guy

Oh yeah... Dean Malenko and Billy Kidman both work for WWE. I'm surprised we haven't seen them and Norman Smiley in these games yet.
    They are really the only ones who haven't at this point that have wrestled for WWE at one point. Arn has, Matt Bloom/Albert has, Michael PS Hayes now has, Road Dogg, Regal of course, and D-Von works backstage too. Now to get Malenko, Kidman, Smiley in the mix. Could expand and get guys like Steve Corino, Robbie Brookside and Jimmy Jacobs too while they're at it......suddenly realizing I know way too much about ex-wrestlers that now work for WWE hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomHer0 View Post
    They are really the only ones who haven't at this point that have wrestled for WWE at one point. Arn has, Matt Bloom/Albert has, Michael PS Hayes now has, Road Dogg, Regal of course, and D-Von works backstage too. Now to get Malenko, Kidman, Smiley in the mix. Could expand and get guys like Steve Corino, Robbie Brookside and Jimmy Jacobs too while they're at it......suddenly realizing I know way too much about ex-wrestlers that now work for WWE hahaha.
    I really liked Kidman i would love to see him as DLC one day, Malenko and Smiley...nah not for me^^ i would like to see more legends we never had in those games from every single era
    You talk too much

I'm satisfy with the legends, and doesn't need new ones.

- Face paint support for the ultimate warrior, Sting and the Usos.
    - A new Sid Model. 2k17 looks terribel, not only the face scan, also the hair
    - i would like if 2k could add Terry Gordy in any way. i doubt it, but it would be great to have Bam Bam Gordy in.
    - Undertaker, Big Show and Jericho retro should have a new model. They based on their current models in 2k17.
    - Randy Savage from the early-mid 90s. I like the 80s savage as well, but 90s Macho Man is more iconic.
    - please 2 don't change DDP to short hair WWE DDP, cause in WWE he sucked.
    - Arn Anderson, Vader and Pillman should make it to 2k18. maybe a comeback for X-Pac and Piper.

Edit
    - Nitro Arena for creat an Arena.
    - more WCW Arenas

I'd love to see FULL 100% customization. By that I mean: Bring back FULL body morphing. Make one arm look like a pipe cleaner and make the other arm look like the Hulk's if ine so desired.

Oh! And I know this is so minor to the majority of the other players, but I'd love to be able to customize the length of ALL hairstyles.
    Last edited by Zeokage; 3 Days Ago at 06:03 AM. Reason: Multiple posts, please use the Edit option.

I would love for Shawn Michaels to have his WM25 or WM26 attire.

8. Quote Originally Posted by RandomHer0 View Post
    The ones that came to mind when I was thinking about it:

Billy Kidman (WWE or WCW era)
    Brian Christopher
    Chris Jericho (WCW era)
    Dean Malenko (WWE or WCW era)
    Eddie Guerrero (WCW era)
    Jamie Noble
    Scotty 2 Hotty
    Shane Helms/The Hurricane
    Tajiri (WWE era)
    X-Pac
    I completely forgot about Dean Malenko and Scotty 2 Hotty, let's get Grand Master Sexay and we can have Too Cool again!

WCW cruiserweights would be awesome. My favorites are young Rey Mysterio, Ultimo Dragon, and La Parka, although of course those don't seem likely. I'd settle for WCW heel Jericho and WCW heel Eddie though.
    Going through WCW, you create a huge list of legends cruiserweights. I think WWE's first cruiserweight run was with mostly former wcw guys. I'm not sure though
    Last edited by Zeokage; 3 Days Ago at 10:44 AM. Reason: Use the multiquote button on the bottom right of each post then the red Reply to Thread button.

Please give us Southpaw Regional Wrestling Content!

All the Logos, T-Shirts, Masks(for example The Sea Creature's), Jackets, Pants etc. etc. Basically all the Attires worn in the Episodes & the Merch!

When I watch wrestling I love the crowd's reaction...most of the time. I would love for their to be a setting where you can have different crowds like a "hot" crowd or a "traditional" crowd similar to the promos in the universe mode but you can hear the reactions during the match. That or as the star rating goes up in your match the crowd starts to build and they react better to the action in the ring. An example would be Lesnar versus Styles going 30 minutes and Styles kicking out of an F-5. The two count should be big and the crowd should cheer louder after like a real match. The crowd may chant boring if nothing is happening but explode if something crazy happens. That is an option or giving more options than "cheer" and "boo". There could be levels to it such as "massive pop" like Steve Austin or Daniel Bryan. Guys like Stroman get "good pops" and guys like Ziggler at one point just got "pops". Then you build in the other directions after a "no reaction". "Boo", "loud boos" and "Massive boos" would be next. I like to make my own stories so when I have a guy like Steve Austin versus Roman Reigns(for example), I want a massive cheer vs. a massive boo to create the atmosphere for my match and story!

Another thing I would like is if they added an extra setting to the entrance such as how your superstar reacts when someone makes their entrance. Lesnar for example, usually stays in the ring and paces around while the Miz, due to being a heel, will leave the ring when a face makes their entrance. Little things such as someone touching the title in the introductions for a title match when the referee brings them the title are interesting and give the players more customization. Sometimes we can break out of the title introduction similar to Joe against Lesnar recently. That kind of setting would just be another one in the entrance department and many superstars do different things so it would add even more depth.

Finally, I would like to see different superstars react to certain moves differently. You can either give them another superstar's reaction list or go in an modify yourself. Moves that center around back drops or ddt's may have your superstar react like the rock(silly) or grab their neck like Stone Cold. They may bounce around the ring like Ziggler or be huge and sell like Stroman or Undertaker. I don't want Big show reacting to a move like Aj styles. It wouldn't have to be too broad at first because that, like making any game, would be difficult. I just know growing up and watching certain guys take moves differently made watching enjoyable because, just like waiting for your favorite move, I enjoyed waiting for Austin to flop is legs around grabbing his head or the Rock fly around the ring for some moves.

I know these may be unrealistic but they were just on my mind and I would really enjoy them in a wrestling game. I have all of the Smackdown games since the first one and many others and love them all. Thank you.

I have a small list...
    -First and foremost a BETTER SERVER
    I have the highest internet data speed possible yet I always get the same BS message of 'Due to poor bandwidth...' whenever I try to download CAWs or logos.
    -Let the player choose how their CAW carries their championship belt(s) we should be able to choose for the wrestler to carry their titles on their left or right shoulder, around their waist, by the belt's strap in their left or right hand, etc.
    -Bring back custom music! Players should be able to at least be able to load music through a flash drive or be able to use songs from the soundtrack.
    -Create a finisher- It was stupid for this to have been removed in the first place.
    -Hair length customization. Though minor, I wish players were allowed to alter the length of a CAWs hair.
    -Bring back voices for CAWs- Much like Randy Orton, I (would like to) hear voices, but not in my head...rather voices coming from my CAWs. It was absolutely stupid to not give them pre-set voices to choose from. And make a wider variety to choose from.

Oh! Also I'd like to have the option to have logos be flipped inverted. So for example you can have matching tattoos on either side of the body.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesfalves View Post
    Oh! Also I'd like to have the option to have logos be flipped inverted. So for example you can have matching tattoos on either side of the body.
    This would be such a time saver and space saver. I hate having to add the logos, and then realizing that I need to switch them and reupload them to get them the right way. That'd save us the time of having to do all that and the time of using the space for the extra logos so then that'd be a few more logos we could upload or download.

It would be cool if there were a cutscene based off that one time Roman attacked Rusev at his entranced and the match a was No Contest. Where one wrestler attacks his opponent during their entrance and the match ends up being a No Contest. It would also be cool if some superstars had extended post-match celebrations, but only after big matches or something.
    http://formulagrappling.boards.net/

4-5 more new members to go LIVE! Sign up now and get ready for action!

Quote Originally Posted by SladeX View Post
    It would be cool if there were a cutscene based off that one time Roman attacked Rusev at his entranced and the match a was No Contest. Where one wrestler attacks his opponent during their entrance and the match ends up being a No Contest. It would also be cool if some superstars had extended post-match celebrations, but only after big matches or something.
    If you spend too long attacking your opponent during a breakout in an entrance, the match gets thrown out as a no contest.
    Follow My WWE 2K17 Creations on PSN: TyrantCreations & Tyrant185

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrant185 View Post
    If you spend too long attacking your opponent during a breakout in an entrance, the match gets thrown out as a no contest.
    and there's usually a cutscene with the ref trying to separate them

Quote Originally Posted by elric6 View Post
    and there's usually a cutscene with the ref trying to separate them
    Well cyka blyat, that's great! Thanks, guys.
    http://formulagrappling.boards.net/

4-5 more new members to go LIVE! Sign up now and get ready for action!

I really hope we can either book cutscenes or see the return of the story collection in 2K18 Universe. there was over 200 cutscenes in 2K17 yet we would only ever see the same 10 in feuds.

Did you know that most people play with BOTH CURRENT AND LEGENDS??? I know, crazy right?

I hope the new lighting fixes the reflection off metallic objects. I wanted to run a metallic/steel ring area/ring in 2K17 but it turned out pretty bad. Best display of this issue I have is this entrance. See the headgear and small parts on the arms and legs.

Way to bring and reflective, doesn't even look real. And no the irony isn't lost on me complaining about real on a CAW of a fictional character. lol But it's the best example I have. This makes having a steel ring just horrible in 2K17.
    KOW and RWF member. Enjoys video games and quad biking.
    Within Temptation, Linkin Park, AC/DC, Nickleback, Kenny Loggins, Bon Jovi, Dio, Creed, Disturbed fan.

^ It can be pretty bad on custom championship belts, too. And a lot of times, something will look ok in create modes, but awful in gameplay.
    The WCW Guy

^ It can be pretty bad on custom championship belts, too. And a lot of times, something will look ok in create modes, but awful in gameplay.
    I've noticed that as well. More consistency between modes would be great.
    Within Temptation, Linkin Park, AC/DC, Nickleback, Kenny Loggins, Bon Jovi, Dio, Creed, Disturbed fan.

Quote Originally Posted by justinlynch3 View Post
    I hope the new lighting fixes the reflection off metallic objects. I wanted to run a metallic/steel ring area/ring in 2K17 but it turned out pretty bad. Best display of this issue I have is this entrance. See the headgear and small parts on the arms and legs.

Way to bring and reflective, doesn't even look real. And no the irony isn't lost on me complaining about real on a CAW of a fictional character. lol But it's the best example I have. This makes having a steel ring just horrible in 2K17.
    This is a really good shout. The lighting does act really weird with materials in the creation modes as of 2K17. I remember changing stuff like boots and pants to black vinyl, only for them to turn grey. It throws you off quite a bit in the creation modes, whereas in the match it looks fine.
    Follow My WWE 2K17 Creations on PSN: TyrantCreations & Tyrant185

This is a really good shout. The lighting does act really weird with materials in the creation modes as of 2K17. I remember changing stuff like boots and pants to black vinyl, only for them to turn grey. It throws you off quite a bit in the creation modes, whereas in the match it looks fine.
    Yea it's weird. With any luck they get it straightened out.

Lightbulb wwe 2k18 Requests

WWE games came a long way... And i have bought every last one! and Yet Undertaker hasn't taken off the coat during his entrance!. If the Developers can do all the amazing things for these new comers. They can Show respect to a legend 1 of the Greatest wrestler alive!. so I'm Requesting for the developers to "Research" undertakers entrance beginning to End!. he ALWAYS take off his Coat first Before Taking off his Hat!.... geesh If you need me to help demonstrate or help create the games i will.. because it seems as though you need true fans to help create the game!. but thanks for all you have created!. Oh and please bring back custom themes because us fans playing wwe Superstars with the wrong themes in the game is Annoying!. Stop Rushing the game and do research and take your time guys. Thanks

Oh and for Head up! The American Bad ass Undertaker and The Big Evil's Entrances lights and themes are completely Different!. and He never came out during the intro of the foot steps of keep rollin... And the Grey gloved Undertaker had way more makeup on. and he was pale. And we rather have his hair in front of his face to give it more of a Realistic and Excitement Experience Playing as The UnderTaker .

Would be interesting if 2K18 gave the in-game WWE audience an "ONE FALL" chant in which the actual WWE audience say in response to the ring announcer saying "The following contest is scheduled for one fall". The "ONE FALL" has been became a meme on NXT and has even occurred with Main Roster matches.

I believe anything is possible... they just needs to take they time and create the game with perfection!... it's like we spend our money and get disappointed. also correcting the commentary. like how i choke slam someone through the announce table and they say omg both members are down and out!.. ummm there's only 1 member down and out!. And we also get tired of them repeating the same ole thing at least 3 times in a match!.... And Back on the Legend Undertaker!.. why is his head down everytime he walks out!... he always look down to the ring at his opponent with a deadly stare!. Come on key word " RESEARCH" and we should have more options on how many pyros we want and andddd. No glitching with them starting over.. making the superstar glitch/jump... And we should be allowed to correct superstars hair length and color, as well as applying make up and different beards and goatees... If we are paying our money we should have total control of editing to our liking!...Fair is Fair because... thats my Grand wish.. Total Control of editing superstars to the fullest..if anything!.

I wish universe mode they add a feature that allows players to booked there build for each feud this will fit into the category for fans who love booking there storylines like for instance from week to week this will be optional I know 2k18 is done I'm just brain storming ideas
    That maybe good if 2k chooses to use them in future games.

What if they put in a feature that would allow players to do things from week to week like one week you have a wrestler attack another wrestler from behind with a chair the next week prompt will come up asking what will you do this week after it tells you what you had that wrestler do the following week and you would be able to set it up before the show starts like for instance you play a match the first week whoever lose or win prompt will tell you what happen last week you will be able to booked and build as you go using builts from direction like making decisions for the wrestlers as you go like one week roman attack big show from behind the next week the prompt will give you different directions to choose from do you want to tell him sorry or add another wrestler to the mix.

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243