Page 24 of 45 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE 2K18 General Wishlist

Quote Originally Posted by Jpopfan13 View Post
    Something so non important but i would like to see , The Ability to have custom names for Finishers , Signatures and tag team finisher , For example if i wanted to give the 3D to a custom team and rename it " The Dragon Drop " to better suit that custom team
    We could do so in create a finisher, but with in game moves it does not work because commentary teams will still call the actual name of the move

I would like to be able to download created titantrons on CC. It gets tiring creating titantrons for every CAW I download.

I think wwe 2k18 should add wwe players like kurt angle,test,umaga,chris benoit,stacy keibler nd torrie wilson.i know some players are dead nd some players are nt under contract...but they are part of wwe and fan favourite please add them.i think season mode or story mode is better than season pass..please add season mode as in smackdown vs raw games.when it come to moves player want easy controls..many of them tell smackdown here come the pain was best in controls.pleasse add attitude era season mode in wwe 2k18.so we can play in ps4.wwe 13 for ps3 attitude era mode many favourite players were nt added in the game as I mentioned above players and season pass was boring so I mentioned season mode in svr games is best.so wwe 2k18 attitude era with current generation players...i think if you add all this in the game what I have mentioned....it will be the best game

I think wwe 2k18 should add wwe players like kurt angle,test,umaga,chris benoit,stacy keibler nd torrie wilson.i know some players are dead nd some players are nt under contract...but they are part of wwe and fan favourite please add them.i think season mode or story mode is better than season pass..please add season mode as in smackdown vs raw games.when it come to moves player want easy controls..many of them tell smackdown here come the pain was best in controls.pleasse add attitude era season mode in wwe 2k18.so we can play in ps4.wwe 13 for ps3 attitude era mode many favourite players were nt added in the game as I mentioned above players and season pass was boring so I mentioned season mode in svr games is best.so wwe 2k18 attitude era with current generation players...i think if you add all this in the game what I have mentioned....it will be the best game and please add wwe draft in the game
    Last edited by Zeokage; 05-16-2017 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Multiple posts, please use the Edit option.

Quote Originally Posted by Srinivas View Post
    I think wwe 2k18 should add wwe players like kurt angle,test,umaga,chris benoit,stacy keibler nd torrie wilson.i know some players are dead nd some players are nt under contract...but they are part of wwe and fan favourite please add them.i think season mode or story mode is better than season pass..please add season mode as in smackdown vs raw games.when it come to moves player want easy controls..many of them tell smackdown here come the pain was best in controls.pleasse add attitude era season mode in wwe 2k18.so we can play in ps4.wwe 13 for ps3 attitude era mode many favourite players were nt added in the game as I mentioned above players and season pass was boring so I mentioned season mode in svr games is best.so wwe 2k18 attitude era with current generation players...i think if you add all this in the game what I have mentioned....it will be the best game
    Yeah you know the reason why beniot will never be in another wwe game again ?

Season pass isn't a mode

I'd simply like the game to register when I press X trying to kick out of a pin. I stopped playing for months assuming that by now it'd be patched. This game was a huge waste of my money tbh, I had lots of fun making CAWs but I've barely played any matches because it's not possible to kick out of pins at all no matter how many times I reinstall or whatever.

I think wwe 2k18 should add wwe players like kurt angle,test,umaga,chris benoit,stacy keibler nd torrie wilson.i know some players are dead nd some players are nt under contract...but they are part of wwe and fan favourite please add them.i think season mode or story mode is better than season pass..please add season mode as in smackdown vs raw games.when it come to moves player want easy controls..many of them tell smackdown here come the pain was best in controls.pleasse add attitude era season mode in wwe 2k18.so we can play in ps4.wwe 13 for ps3 attitude era mode many favourite players were nt added in the game as I mentioned above players and season pass was boring so I mentioned season mode in svr games is best.so wwe 2k18 attitude era with current generation players...i think if you add all this in the game what I have mentioned....it will be the best game and please add wwe draft in the game
    1 season pass isn't a mode
    2 chris benoit will never be in any wwe game ever again if you don't know why google him
    3 2k17 has much better gameplay than hctp and svr games

Match Types
    There are soooo many missing match types in next gen that last gen still has that are a lot of fun when playing a solo game. I miss the options in the 6 Man Battle Royal to where I could make it a pin fall or submission match. I also miss the Inferno Match and I wish they'd fix Royal Rumble. I hate it that the A.I. always teams up against me whenever there are 3 people in the ring especially when one of them are my own stable partner! What's up with that? Can we also please add back in the Slobberknocker mode. This was an extremely fun match to play against the A.I. to see how many people you could defeat. I also used it to test my CAWs strengths and weaknesses. Intergender Tag Team matches? Are they in 2K17? Honestly I haven't tried yet.

Effects
    When I saw effects I am talking about the option to turn those effects like screen filters on older arenas on or off when you want. I get that HD wasn't around then but they do start to give me a headache when I am on one of those older arenas. Plus this is a game and we can now make it HD right?

Wrestlers
    A good mix of the current SmackDown, RAW, NXT and 205 rosters with some legends that deserve to be on this game. I don't mind the 2K17 roster at all but some of the current roster people need to be removed of course or updated.

Superstar Threads ( needs to return )
    This is where you can change an in-game wrestlers attire to a different color and NOT have it take a CAW slot. You can change the in-ring and entrance attire colors. It should be more detailed by what areas you can edit. It would be neat if they can incorpoerate this to where if you made a totally different attire you could save it here besides in a CAW slot. Just like before you should at least get 3 slots to use.

Create-a-Superstar
    Lengths on hair and clothing needs to return. Also more paint options. It was sad to see Doink's attire but not Doink's facepaint in 2K17. I wish they would also bring back the old sliders from last gen. I could always make a CAW dead-on accurate and it would look better than some of the uploaded ones I've seen or have. I wish we could make up to 4 attires per CAW like in last gen too. Also give us the option to name each attire so they don't simply say Attire 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. For the menu screen pose I would like to be able to take a picture of either the entrance attire being on or off. When I made Stone Cold Alliance I couldn't take a picture of him with his vest on for the select screen and I wish we could. Better call names need added especially if they are allready in the game. Cities, countries and states should be allowed to be used as well. An awesome thing would be to be able to create a gimmick within one of the 4 slots and give them a different call name besides having to create an entire other CAW. Different poses on each attire. On the attirbutes sliders besides just the numbers can we give a description on how the numbers would interact. Besided moving it to 95, the number 95 would be displayed on the end but let's say we're talking about lifting, 95 would be replaced by something along the lines of how much weight or very strong or something. Morphing the size of the torso, arms, etc. needs to be brought back. Some wrestlers have taller guts than other, or smaller arms than some yet in 2K17 all the lengths are the same.

Create-a-Stable
    Here I'd like to see a way to where you can add tag teams to slots inside of stables. This would help to those wanting to create the N.W.O. or DX with a tag team of the New Age Outlaws being part of DX for example.

Creat-A-Move
    The ability to give your finishers cool names like Chokeslam From Hell besides Chokeslam 8 as an easy example here. Also all of the moves should be allowed as finishers and signatures, same here for tag teams. It was sad not being able to give a Double Chokeslam as a finisher for a tag team. Can we expand the finishers to give us at least 3 each? Some wrestlers have more than 2 nowadays. Bring back moves that were removed from older games. A great majority of them look a lot better than some we have now.

Jukebox
    If Custom Music hasn't been made available by then, that would suck, LOL but if it is we should be able to create our own playlist of music. Also can we get some older WWE themes that WWE owns to be used rather than these generic themes, some which are pretty bad, to be used.
    Last edited by TheImpCaiman; 05-16-2017 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Better detailed description of original post

Quote Originally Posted by elric6 View Post
    1 season pass isn't a mode
    2 chris benoit will never be in any wwe game ever again if you don't know why google him
    3 2k17 has much better gameplay than hctp and svr games
    HCTP is the greatest wrestling game of all time

Quote Originally Posted by propredator View Post
    HCTP is the greatest wrestling game of all time
    not in gameplay 2k17 is better in that
    but it still has the best season mode

Quote Originally Posted by YooBaby View Post
    Seeing here everyone talk about adding little new features to the game,while the main gameplay part is like outdated and stuff.I don't know if someone reads this(from officials),but if they read all the complaints about little things like not having 200 slots for CAWs,music to be imported,arguing if we should bring back GM and so on,i don't think they will ever even have the desire to make major changes for the game lol.
    That's the game we're gonna get for ages if we continue complain about things that are not very important.
    I couldn't agree more

We need better a.i that recognizes rivals and allies in the ring and better ring physics. We need tag team partners that act like they are teammates in non tag matches and heated rivals that aim to attack each other before anyone else

not in gameplay 2k17 is better in that
    but it still has the best season mode
    LOL its my personal favorite

Quote Originally Posted by Apoc2021 View Post
    I couldn't agree more

We need better a.i that recognizes rivals and allies in the ring and better ring physics. We need tag team partners that act like they are teammates in non tag matches and heated rivals that aim to attack each other before anyone else
    that would be cool in the rr match

LOL its my personal favorite
    mine too and i liked the first svr season too

mine too and i liked the first svr season too
    Yeah with the voices overs for every superstar even Taker!

Yeah with the voices overs for every superstar even Taker!
    that was svr06 the first svr didn't have voice overs

Ah yes Im talking anout 2006, I forgot svr lol

Smackdown VS Raw or SVR 05 had voice overs I'm remember stacy and sable defintely had their voices in the game

Quote Originally Posted by supinesmokey13 View Post
    Smackdown VS Raw or SVR 05 had voice overs I'm remember stacy and sable defintely had their voices in the game
    i think you're right the character you chose was the one without a voice

Quote Originally Posted by Apoc2021 View Post
    Truer words have never been spoken. Amen!

People fially agreeing we need a major overhaul and not just adding cosmetic features?Great!

-Real Referees (Mike Chioda, John Coone, Charles Robinson, Danilo Anfibio, Drake Wuertz & Darrick Moore) with different attributes (Pin Speed, Rope Break, etc...).

-Ring announcers for every brand (Jojo for RAW, Greg Hamilton for SD Live, Mike Rome for NXT & Gene Okerlund for Retro theme shows)

-Real Commentators for every brand & the option to select them when the player customize the match or Universe Mode (Add Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler for retro matches).

-PLEASE make the Wrestlemania arena more bigger than the others.

-Put the Spanish Commentators (real or generic) models to their respective table. It's so anoying to see a empty table in the PPV arenas.

GM Mode is my big want, while improving/updating Universe Mode is my secondary want.
    Quote Originally Posted by SaturnT3 View Post
    Showcase doesn't open doors, it only closes them.
    Easy. Breezy. Beautiful. Gorgeous.
    Perfect 10

i think when booker t won the kor we got the coronation scene with the winner sitting on the throne
    and he'd also get the entrance wearing the cape and crown
    I could be wrong, but that may be when we got the scene of them stumbling and exhausted at the top of the ramp where there happened to be a throne.... but I'm pretty sure they didn't actually get crowned or given robes or anything like that. King Booker himself maybe did have his King attire, but that's because he was currently using it on the actual show.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredpool View Post
    I could be wrong, but that may be when we got the scene of them stumbling and exhausted at the top of the ramp where there happened to be a throne.... but I'm pretty sure they didn't actually get crowned or given robes or anything like that. King Booker himself maybe did have his King attire, but that's because he was currently using it on the actual show.
    they made a special entrance that the characters who won the kor tournament would use with a cape and all thq even
    made kind of a big deal out of it and when the characters won the kor tournament they would be sitting on the throne i think

WWE '13 had a pretty good scene after the tourney ended, with the winner sitting on the throne... no regalia, though.

UNION Wrestling (Universe Thread) <- UNION Awards Categories HERE!
    WRESTLING UNIVERSE WIKI! <- Come and have a look!
    The RLS NETWORK- 4 promotions across 3 game series... coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by ReverseLegSweep View Post
    WWE '13 had a pretty good scene after the tourney ended, with the winner sitting on the throne... no regalia, though.

Haven't played any tournaments in 2K17, but I thought that winning animation was still in?
    Did you know that most people play with BOTH CURRENT AND LEGENDS??? I know, crazy right?

I'm not sure, I've only played title tourneys this year.
    UNION Wrestling (Universe Thread) <- UNION Awards Categories HERE!
    WRESTLING UNIVERSE WIKI! <- Come and have a look!
    The RLS NETWORK- 4 promotions across 3 game series... coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sherminator2 View Post
    Haven't played any tournaments in 2K17, but I thought that winning animation was still in?
    its not there's no king of the ring tournament in 2k17

1.Custom Music for PS4 and Xbox One 2.More Match Types like 3 Stages Of Hell,Casket,I Quit,Special Ref LumberJack and Slobberknocker 3.Match Creator Back 4.More Classic Arenas (Raw Is War 2000,Smackdown Fist and Oval Tron,Sunday Night Heat etc.) 5.The Brand Split (Raw & Smackdown Live) 6.Create A Finisher 7.Edit Everything In Superstar Editor (Hair,Face,Clothes)

I agree with most of these. Idk how doable it is but I'd love to see a way for the cc and a music app to work together so i could just upload any song from my library as an entrance theme. Would like to see an easier format for setting up universe. Moving guys around can take forever and if you mess up redoing is a pain.

I would like the Trio Victory:
    Rikishi and Usos dancing 2012
    Too Cool with anyone they dance with from Attitude eras, Ruthless Aggression Era and PG Era

Another one I was just thinking of recently....

I'd love the ability to decide to have the Money in the Bank contract holder cash in their contract AFTER a match rather than only getting the option right before a match involving the champion.

I would like to still retain the current option, but I'd also like the option to play through a match with the champion.... and THEN decide "okay, I want to have the Money in the Bank holder cash in now." You should still, then get the option to either continue as the character you were controlling (if you won the first match) or to change and instead play as the MITB holder. Same with if you played the first match and lost except that obviously you would control either the champ or MITB holder.

34. -create a finisher
    -custom music for entrances and created shows
    -hashtag for created shows
    -more attire slots for created superstars
    -to continue the intros as screens load in universe and career modes

Whenever we request for Create a Finisher, I hope 2K realises we mean Create a Special Move, where we could assign the move as a signature as well. Allowing the created moves to be used as normal moves would be even better. And I also hope we get the Diving and Corner potions for the mode, and also a new Back position.
    Moves

• Create-A-Referee
    • Option to remove taunts/theatrics from the start and end of moves
    • Remove floor padding (Piledriver on the floor etc.)
    • Ability to unfold chairs and do moves on them (like the chairs next to the announce table)
    • Revamped mechanic to set chairs down
    • Quick hop up on middle rope
    • Reversal packages for regular and major reversals:
    • Technician Package - Chain wrestling, crafty and sneaky reversals
    • Submission Package - Reverses moves into submissions out of every position
    • High Flyer Package - Agile reversals
    • Brawler Package - No-nonsense brute force
    • You should be able to choose up to 2 per wrestler since most wrestlers are usually a mixture of more than one style.
    • Universe - Option to have blood on only for certain shows (IE I want blood only on my Extreme Rules PPV)
    • Highlight/Promo Packages before PPVs in Universe Mode (showing what lead up to match: attacks, promos, match highlights)
    • Get the NBA 2K team to help with better and more fluid highlights/replays -When playing with a friend it never seems like the best moments are shown on the replays
    • Every move should probably be a directional throw now - makes it easier to do moves on chairs/tables, or avoid rope breaks/bad positioning
    Last edited by Second City Savior; 05-20-2017 at 03:13 PM.

Personally, I'd love to see some sort of damage application similar to EA's UFC games with bruises on the face and body lasting throughout the match. Being able to work live events in my career mode instead of Superstars/Main Event seems more logical too, as those shows seem to have become obsolete now. A more structured story creator in Universe mode wouldn't go a miss either!

1. a more detailed create an entrance/title entrance mode
    2.the ability to upload themes and videos on to the game
    3. bring back Create A Finisher (all positions) make it more detailed so it doesn't look laggy
    4. elimination chamber/hell in a cell entrance
    5. actually involve story's in universe mode
    6. real injury selling
    7. real weight detection

What should be 2K's main priorities with WWE 2K 18???
    Here's my opinion.

1 Bring back Showcase Mode in a huge way.
    2 Sign as many big name guys and legends as possible. Get on hands and knees and beg for Hogan if necessary.
    3 Heavy advertising focus on Showcase Mode coming back
    4 Completely revamp the cage match to make it a more grueling longer match.
    5 Cut about 40 percent of the women roster
    6 Have four DLC Packs this year. Hall of Fame DLC, Legend DLC, Young Star DLC and cruiserweight/UK DLC so 2K can see how much the cruiserweights/UK sell on their own.

1. Bring back Road To Wrestlemania as a separate mode for Superstars (men and women) since Showcase was boring as hell.

2. Implement more of the current roster.

3. Increase the women's roster with additions such as Ruby Riot, Peyton Royce, Ember Moon, and all the women in the WWE right now.

Page 24 of 45 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast