Thread: Can I skip "Choose Production"?

Lightbulb Can I skip "Choose Production"?

Hello everyone,
    it's constantly forcing me into creating new units or buildings in the cities, is any way to skip it? I remember, i could choose on the previous version of the civilization, between gold and research...

Hello everyone,
    it's constantly forcing me into creating new units or buildings in the cities, is any way to skip it? I remember, i could choose on the previous version of the civilization, between gold and research...

Hello everyone,
    Last edited by Zeokage; 10-26-2016 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Multiple posts in moderation, please use Edit Post function

Quote Originally Posted by LoganConte87 View Post
    Hello everyone,
    In Civ5, there is still an option to apply production to Gold or Science ... but they aren't available by default. You have to research specific technologies to get them. I think it's Banking, or maybe just Currency, for Gold.
    -- Sean ... SteamID: GM Pax
    CPU AMD FX-8350 (8x4.00GHz); GPU NVidia GTX 970 (4GB) by EVGA; RAM 16GB DDR3-1600;
    System Drive Intel 520 SSD (240GB); Data Drive WD Green (3TB); Sound ASUS Xonar DSX.

Apparently, they meant to post in Civ 6, so I'll close this.
    YOU for the CYBER SERIES!
    Vote to decide who is the best male WWE Superstar on the roster today!
    Currently voting: Round Robin Matches