Thread: Auctions with more than 100.000 MT!!!!

Thumbs down Auctions with more than 100.000 MT!!!!

Dear 2K team and in special to auctions team.....

I can't belive that I can sell my cards for more than 100.000 MT and I see that there is a lot of card auctions with more than 100.000 MT, even 1.450.000 MT!!!!

Were are the control? reading in another forums I found that is a Hack to do that!!!!

Then, the honest player has to be the loosers???

Really I can't understand that 2K don't do nothing inmediatelly!!!

I don't deserve to see that a lot of player hack the market, and cost to honest one a tons of time to get that MT in a fair way.

I have also, some mentions to 2k, that some times, your boxes & packs are like a SCAM due to don't give a ☺☺☺☺.

Do you think that I buy a simple box of cards, that cost like the game????

In other hands, hope you patch market, and inform if you already have the card... that a simple think that helps.

Thanks and hope you look for the players and not for the hackers!!!!

From Spain without love.... Manu

Here you have an example.... I have Demarcus Cousins amatist and i want to sell.... the I search in market and surprise, surprise....
    More than 300.000 Mt..... I go to my Auctions.... and I can´t reach more than 100.000 Mt..... OLE!!!! Fantastic!!!

Last edited by Zeokage; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:43 PM. Reason: Do not use bad language

No replies to my questions from 2k team??? and still same sitation... hackers selling more than 100.000 MT coins.

I see, i will never buy more packs from your scam game side, becuase it's a really scam with your lotery packs.

Thanks for your dark side maner.

If you're looking for official help from 2K Support, you should send a ticket to them through support.2k.com.
    Threads Remaining: 900-1,000

This is going to take a while...

Thanks for your reply, but, no, I don't need help.

I request to do something with the hack.

Anyway thanks!

Which does mean you want a response from 2K Support as they're the first line of communication other than the Community Managers on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeokage View Post
    Which does mean you want a response from 2K Support as they're the first line of communication other than the Community Managers on Twitter.
    i tried that, got this for an answer:

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact 2K Support, especially about one of our biggest titles; NBA 2K17.

I understand how disheartening it can be to experience setbacks and obstacles in the games we dedicate so much of our time to. We as players can get passionate about our games and I can see why these bugs can cause so much frustration. Please let us know if there is anything we in support can do to alleviate your concerns or to answer any questions you may have.

The development team is unable to review suggestions through customer support though. If you would like to share some of these frustrations and submit them in the form of feedback, we encourage you to do so on our 2K Forums.

You may also find all of the latest updates and announcements on our lineup of 2K titles at our 2K Blog. Please keep an attentive eye on our NBA2K Twitter Account for any new information as well!

Thank you again for reaching out to us and for sharing your frustrations with us. We are here to listen and help whenever. If you should have any additional questions or concerns related to our 2K titles, please do not hesitate to contact us again as it would be our pleasure to assist you further!

Sincerely,

Matthew G.
    2K Support

i took it as a joke though. 2k just completely abandoned this game on PC, besides money-generating things like packs. Even EA and Ubi are better at supporting. Consider this when 2k18 comes around, otherwise you will just be frustrated again.

What was the ticket you sent? If they're taking it as a "suggestion" then they haven't taken your ticket as an issue that can be solved.

What was the ticket you sent? If they're taking it as a "suggestion" then they haven't taken your ticket as an issue that can be solved.
    Heres my ticket.

Hey there!

I'd like to ask if you guys ever start supporting this game. This "game" (its more like a beta test, without any further improvement) is so full of cheaters online and you guys do absolutely nothing against it. For example almost every auction bypasses the 100k Buyout by using cheats. I get online disconnects because my opponent uses cheat engine and you guys give me a message about "Quitting is bad".

I dont want some random 0815 text about me fixing my internet. Just start doing what you are supposed to do, fix your game, improve it and remove the bugs and the online lag.

Regards

I know you are a mod and such, but you cant change the facts. Check the steam forums, check 80% of all auctions on the auction house. 2k doesnt even try to ban the hackers. It's already at the point were you can't play online effectively if you are not using a cheat engine. Thats the kind of support that 2k gives their customers.

What I'm trying to say is that the wording of your ticket is not going to help them figure out what is going on. It's too broad on the topic. Your complaint is that cheaters exist, and multiple examples of when it happens. From what I've seen, it appears they can only take on specific cases when dealing with replies, so if you want to discuss auctions going over 100k, you need to make a ticket specifically about that issue. Similarly with online disconnects, although they will want to somehow prove it's not your connection to their servers.

I'm not trying to change any facts, just trying to lead you to getting a more satisfactory response from the support team.

What I'm trying to say is that the wording of your ticket is not going to help them figure out what is going on. It's too broad on the topic. Your complaint is that cheaters exist, and multiple examples of when it happens. From what I've seen, it appears they can only take on specific cases when dealing with replies, so if you want to discuss auctions going over 100k, you need to make a ticket specifically about that issue. Similarly with online disconnects, although they will want to somehow prove it's not your connection to their servers.

I'm not trying to change any facts, just trying to lead you to getting a more satisfactory response from the support team.

That's not very realistic. Let's check the facts:

- 80% of the auctions for amethyst and diamond cards are posted by obvious hackers (100k auction)
    - There's is a cheat engine out there that lets you just end the game in your favor.
    - It's also possible to play cards that aren't even available yet. 99 Kobe, even saw screenshots of 99 lebron.

So i acknowledge that the 2nd and 3rd point arent too obvious. But the first one is. Its super-easy to just auto-timeout guys who post cards for 100k (hackers). They HAVE to know people are hacking once they put up a card for over 100k.

I don't see any point in writing tickets. The game is just full of hackers on PC. I wrote a ticket and got this as reply, even though i precisely pointed out what's wrong with this game.

I know its your job to defend 2k, but you are running out of arguments. We have this for like 4 years now, they did absolutely nothing except releasing new packs.

My main concern isnt even about the auction house. Since everyone is hacking and finding ways to exploit domination for tremendous amounts of MT, buying MT is very cheap. And no sane person would buy VC on PC..
    So $-wise cards are very cheap.

But the bad thing is, even though you have a nice team and want to play MTO, every time you are up 40-25 the game gets cancelled and you get the loss. Its literally impossible to get PD duncan if you are not using hacks.

This went far too long. Theres just nothing we can do about it, except not throwing more money at 2k, so they finally change things

It's not my job to defend 2K, and I'm not arguing anything. I'm simply trying to explain why you might have received the answer you did based on the information you gave them.

It's not my job to defend 2K, and I'm not arguing anything. I'm simply trying to explain why you might have received the answer you did based on the information you gave them.
    So i invested quite a lot of money on this game already and i'm trying to rank up in MTO. And well, MTO is literally unplayable on PC. Sometimes you have to wait 1-5mins to find someone (at mornings you have to wait forever).

The bad thing is, you are never allowed to end a game. When you are up 10-15 points they just use their cheat engine to end the game. Sometimes they just end the game right from the start. One out of five times you are able to play a real game, maybe even less.

Its not about settings, everyone is having this problem on PC. It's all about the cheat engine.

So i wrote a ticket, as most people do. We asked them on twitter, they just keep ignoring this, because there aren't enough gamers on PC. It's not worth the effort for them, money wise.

Can you do something about that? Maybe they do something if some official mod on 2k forums ask them politely to actually support their game?

That would be awesome. This game has its flaws but also lots of potential. But being completely unable to play a real game is just bad.

Thanks in advance.