Thread: There is a problem with your connection to our online services. Xbox One

There is a problem with your connection to our online services. Xbox One

For 3 days now I have gotten this error message that states

"There is a problem with your connection to our online services. Please visit http://www.nba2k.com/status for up to date information."
    Error Code: efeab30c

I have never had issues before connecting and all ports are open. I even completely deleted the game and redownloaded and installed it (which cost me my character and all the vp i had spent). It's very frustrating not being able to do anything but offline play now games and like i said i completely lost my character so i'd have to start over...My gamertag is slickrickstyles. Also I have no issues playing online on any other game

Did you try the page linked to in the Forum Map?
    YOU for NOT SPREADING RUMOURS!
    If true, that's the info-leaking rule, if false, that's the trolling rule.
    Discuss the possibility of something, but please do not link it to what 'sources' say.

Sorry this is my first time here. I will check it out if it can help. thanks. I have 100mb down so the internet isnt an issue.

yo dude on the real u gotta believe me on this u have to watch the credits. I wish I was joking. watch the credits until a box in the bottom left corner pops up saying "update required return to main screen" once that pops up you will be connected. don't be alarmed if you have to watch the credits once or twice before it works. I know this sounds like I'm giving you the run around but I have to do this every single night after I get stuck on the logo screen and am forced to clear the reserve data to be able to play the game.