Thread: How can I turn off in-game stat popups?

How can I turn off in-game stat popups?

Hi guys,

In every game the commentators are showing me a pop-up how Paul Pierce steal numbers have been decreased the last year. I have heard it over 100 of times!

All these other pop-ups like team leaderboards, highest scoring guys and so one are also popping several times a game.

Sometimes even if i skip the pop-up i still have to wait like a minute till i can inbound.

In Half-time, it takes like a minute to skip the half-time talk, same with timeouts.

How can I turn off this annoying interruptions and delays? I'm feeling like i'm using a browser without ad-blocker!

Don't think you can. I also wish we could turn off the "your my Jordan and you're my Pippen" and other timeout scenes. I think there are only 2 or 3 cut scenes for the timeouts.

The single most ANNOYING thing! I absolutely, unequivocally hate them! A waste of time and drags the heck out of the game and season. If I want to see stats, I'll look them up when I want to. USELESS! For the love of everything...that stuff needs to be cut out of the game next year and forever from here on out. Glad to see someone else is extremely annoyed with that.

Half the time the stats are wrong

Quote Originally Posted by bnp99099 View Post
    Half the time the stats are wrong
    The same time they call timeouts is annoying too.

I feel the same way.

A lot of the pop ups block me from seeing my player at the top of key. It pop ups when I am wide open, ready to shoot and all I see is my players head and hand. I play NBA 2k wire.

I understand wanting to make the game realistic but in game stats for a video game is stupid. To much time wasted.