Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Loading times?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    242

    Loading times?

    Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same extremely long loading times? Don't think it's my service, but maybe the amount of 2k stuff on here. But for the love of living creators...Fix your loading speeds!
    Last edited by MrJonestha3rd; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:15 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Southern US
    Posts
    66
    I ate a Whooper combo while watching Paul George. I have to click on My Gear about 3 different time for all of my outfits to load, same for the shoes. It wasn't like that before, so it's probably from all the extra stuff (mostly unnecessary IMO) they added.

  3. #3
    I've also been getting some stupid long loading times. Wasn't that bad at the start.

  4. #4
    I'm not sure why it started but about a month ago, my game went from loading quickly to get from a game back to my court to, always loading back and getting stuck at 93% loading into my court for like 5 minutes everytime. itll load all the way up to 93% normally then ill be sitting there staring at the 93% until the game decides it wants to load past,as you can imagine this becomes very annoying when I'm doing a few practices because ill be in the practice for 2 minutes and Itll take close to 6 or 7 minutes just to get back to my court. its weird because at the beginning of the year I didn't have this problem, 2k gotta get their stuff together between having to clear data and watch the credits every single time I wanna just get on the game, to just waiting for the game to load back into my court, I spend way more time loading up the game then I actually do playing its sad.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by MostWantedi3 View Post
    I'm not sure why it started but about a month ago, my game went from loading quickly to get from a game back to my court to, always loading back and getting stuck at 93% loading into my court for like 5 minutes everytime. itll load all the way up to 93% normally then ill be sitting there staring at the 93% until the game decides it wants to load past,as you can imagine this becomes very annoying when I'm doing a few practices because ill be in the practice for 2 minutes and Itll take close to 6 or 7 minutes just to get back to my court. its weird because at the beginning of the year I didn't have this problem, 2k gotta get their stuff together between having to clear data and watch the credits every single time I wanna just get on the game, to just waiting for the game to load back into my court, I spend way more time loading up the game then I actually do playing its sad.
    Yes...from 93 to 96% is just ridiculous! Glad it's not just me.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJonestha3rd View Post
    Yes...from 93 to 96% is just ridiculous! Glad it's not just me.
    I have a very simular problem. I have had to quit out a couple of times cos it goes past 10 minutes. So now we know it's 2K that are messing with the game in a bad way. They need to make some adjustments to their staff I would say.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1
    Me and my group of friends are. Started happening December 23rd, 2016. I've had a request open with 2k Support since Dec 26th.

    They refuse to admit it is something that is on their end (whether it be network, bad code, etc) and instead have had me jump through hoops with my ISP to show traffic from my ip was not on any blacklist, running tracerts to their servers, endless network troubleshooting is all they throw at me.

    This issue has nothing to do with network, from our end at least.

    They even told me it was bc my characters had too many tattoos (I don't have one tattoo) or items bought in the store that was the reason for the long load time into MyCourt. I don't have anything except for what I got with the Gold Edition, bunch of Kobe shoes, and a couple things I bought before the first Park After Dark event with Snoop. Loading time was always at most 30-40 seconds before Dec 23rd.

    Messed up thing is that day I started a new guy, and now trying to get points to level him through practice is a HUGE time vampire.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by AuzzieAustin View Post
    I have a very simular problem. I have had to quit out a couple of times cos it goes past 10 minutes. So now we know it's 2K that are messing with the game in a bad way. They need to make some adjustments to their staff I would say.
    yea man that happens for me from time to time, it usually happens when I'm loading from a pro am walk back to my court. the part that is frustrating is that I usually have to wait the normal 3-4 minutes to get past 93 % so by the time I realize I need to reset its been 10 minutes. and then I still have to reload and wait that 3-4 minutes to get past 93% just to get into my court. Which means when that happens I'm usually out a good 20 minutes.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by MostWantedi3 View Post
    yea man that happens for me from time to time, it usually happens when I'm loading from a pro am walk back to my court. the part that is frustrating is that I usually have to wait the normal 3-4 minutes to get past 93 % so by the time I realize I need to reset its been 10 minutes. and then I still have to reload and wait that 3-4 minutes to get past 93% just to get into my court. Which means when that happens I'm usually out a good 20 minutes.
    Exactly the same thing is happening to me. Can 2k listen to the paying customers and tell us they are fixing it. Not telling us to clear our cashe or reset our systems! It's not how I would run a company.... just saying...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by MostWantedi3 View Post
    I'm not sure why it started but about a month ago, my game went from loading quickly to get from a game back to my court to, always loading back and getting stuck at 93% loading into my court for like 5 minutes everytime. itll load all the way up to 93% normally then ill be sitting there staring at the 93% until the game decides it wants to load past,as you can imagine this becomes very annoying when I'm doing a few practices because ill be in the practice for 2 minutes and Itll take close to 6 or 7 minutes just to get back to my court. its weird because at the beginning of the year I didn't have this problem, 2k gotta get their stuff together between having to clear data and watch the credits every single time I wanna just get on the game, to just waiting for the game to load back into my court, I spend way more time loading up the game then I actually do playing its sad.
    Finally found a post describing the same thing. I have lived with it up until today. I put a tech ticket it and searched for someone who might be experiencing the same thing. I can deal with some of the faults in the game when I can actually play it, but these 3-6 minute waits from 93% to 96% make it beyond bearable. I swapped from an old school XBox One to a One S right around the time when the issue started, so I pegged it on the hardware.

    It happens when only loading into My Court, either from loading 2K fresh or after practice, game, or cutscene. Can't be that difficult to pin down. Is there another thread started detailing this that I missed? Sorry if I bumped a 2 week old post for nothing if a newer one exists. Anyone point me to it if it's out there? Be nice to know if it's only XB1 related or happens across all platforms, and if everyone waits the same amount of time. (I've run a stopwatch on mine and it's mostly in the 3.5 min range, sometimes longer)

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    3
    Just a suggestion that would keep them from refuting that it's their problem?

    Record a YT video showing your console, gamer tag, and a large enough stopwatch visible the whole time? If they want to accuse us all of chopping stopwatch time in a video just for kicks...well that's on them.

  12. #12
    I usually just to humor myself pull out my phone and bring up the timer (especially when my friends are waiting for me to join them in park or in pro am since I have to get to my court before I can get to those game modes with the exception of the 10% of the time it gives me the option to straight to park). I don't feel the need to make a youtube video only because I see plenty of other people have said they are experiencing the same thing. No need to lie about what is happening when ultimately at the end of the day all I want to be able to do is play the game that I paid for.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    909
    I've notice the PS version loads really slow and switches from my gym to team gym and back really slow.

    The PC version, however, is quite fast.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by StyxTx View Post
    I've notice the PS version loads really slow and switches from my gym to team gym and back really slow.

    The PC version, however, is quite fast.
    4 minutes & 10 seconds from the gym loading screen to McCourt! Disgusting stuff....never seen it this bad in other games.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •