Thread: Archetype evolution?

Archetype evolution?

If 2k is going to bring them back....let the be an evolution where you can combine a second archetype. Once you've maxed out your original one then you must choose another type. And only when you max that one out is when they can merge into whatever it's meant to be, badges and all.

Example:
    Playmaker/Sharpshooter=Steph Curry type.
    Playmaker/Lockdown Defender=Chris Paul type.
    Playmaker/Slasher=Lebron type.
    Lockdown Defender/Sharpshooter=Kawhi Leonard type.
    Athletic finisher/Lockdown Defender=DeAndre Jordan type.
    Athletic finisher/Post Scorer=Blake Griffin.
    Sharpshooter/Slasher=Kevin Durant type.
    Stretch Big/Glass Cleaner=Kevin Love type.

The possibilities would be endless and a refreshing thing compared to this year's set up. What do y'all think? Elaborate please, any other ideas?
    Last edited by MrJonestha3rd; 01-29-2017 at 05:31 PM.

This is an awesome idea I think it would open up so many chances for player's to really work on their game and give a whole other dimension to the game play. I also think that allowing players to be able to earn more than just Bronze badges for the extra effort they put in on the court would be great. Great thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdavid220 View Post
    This is an awesome idea I think it would open up so many chances for player's to really work on their game and give a whole other dimension to the game play. I also think that allowing players to be able to earn more than just Bronze badges for the extra effort they put in on the court would be great. Great thread
    Yes...with the other badges that aren't associated with your archetypes should just require 3 to 4 times the amount it would take to get your own archetype based badges. Imagine two different badges active? Slasher-sharpshooter...Lockdown Defender-playmaker! It's endless. I'd also like to bring back the buy back attribute points if you make a mistake in a category. Even if it only gives you 20-50%. Plus I want to see WAYYYYY better fast break offense instead of the computer calling a set play while on the break instead of guys filling their positions according to their real life tendencies.