Thread: Patch 1.08/1.09/1.10/1.11 (Notes and Discussion)

Patch 1.08/1.09/1.10/1.11 (Notes and Discussion)

Quote Originally Posted by 2K Mike via 2K Knowledge Base
    PATCH NOTES: 1/30/2017

We have an update for NBA 2K17 ("Patch 8") that's just gone live on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

Please read the notes below to see what's covered in this patch.

GENERAL
    • Fixed an issue that would cause some users to sit on the team logo screen during startup for an extended period of time.
    • Corrected a case where users were able to upgrade their MyPLAYER outside of the constraints of their selected archetype.
    • Fixed an issue that was preventing offensive strategies from running properly during gameplay.
    • Difficulty level for MyTEAM Play With Friends games has been changed to All-Star.
    • Fixed a case where some Grand Badges were incorrectly negating the effectiveness of other Grand Badges they should not have.
    • Addressed a hang that could occur during a Park After Dark event when leaving and re-entering the event.
    • Fixed a case where certain users would not appear in a MyCOURT owner’s “In MyCOURT” list, making it impossible for the court owner to kick them from the court.
    • In MyPARK, users will now have the default camera settings for their chosen camera angle, and will still be able to select the camera of their choosing.
    • MyPLAYERs are now able to attain an overall rating of 99.

NOTE: All patch fixes will work in your existing game mode saves unless noted otherwise.
    Here's the source...

http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/artic...otes-1-30-2017

It appears that 1.09 is essentially PS4's version of 1.08 and below is the tweet about 1.10.

Quote Originally Posted by @NBA2K via Twitter
    New patch is out for #NBA2K17 which adds 2K All Star Tournament functionality & addresses a “hop step” exploit.
    https://twitter.com/NBA2K/status/827240166108516352

A new 1.11 patch has been released.
    Quote Originally Posted by @NBA2K via Twitter
    A quick patch was issued for #NBA2K17 to resolve matchmaking issues that some users were experiencing.
    https://twitter.com/NBA2K/status/830214921732231168
    Last edited by Zeokage; 02-15-2017 at 11:27 AM.
    YOU for NOT SPREADING RUMOURS!
    If true, that's the info-leaking rule, if false, that's the trolling rule.
    Discuss the possibility of something, but please do not link it to what 'sources' say.

(PS4) How do you change the mypark camera settings after patch 8? I think it's too zoomed out. I like my stuff zoomed in
    Add My PSN Account - AceisMad

Mycareer players were able to attain 99 overall if they played park which I don't. This obviously can't mean that people who don't play online could actually be good because 2K would never want to be fair to people like me. I'm going to assume that you still have to do park because I have gone to 7 practices since this update but have yet to see any progress towards another attribute upgrade especially since there isn't a doin work meter.

When are you going to patch the CE-34878 error on the PS4 Pro?!? The game is unplayable! It crashes in every game mode, every time within minutes! I just flushed $60 down the toilet.

I'm not the only one with the problem. I've deleted the game and save games and reinstalled. Nothing fixes it. I know some people don't have problems with their PS4, but I think they have he digital version. Fix it please!!

Quote Originally Posted by GrooveSonic View Post
    Mycareer players were able to attain 99 overall if they played park which I don't. This obviously can't mean that people who don't play online could actually be good because 2K would never want to be fair to people like me. I'm going to assume that you still have to do park because I have gone to 7 practices since this update but have yet to see any progress towards another attribute upgrade especially since there isn't a doin work meter.
    I agree. I don't have a progress bar anymore either.

I have no idea what they mean by myplayer achieving a 99. We could before, if we played on-line. Seems to me that still holds so why mention it in the notes?

Quote Originally Posted by StyxTx View Post
    I agree. I don't have a progress bar anymore either.

I have no idea what they mean by myplayer achieving a 99. We could before, if we played on-line. Seems to me that still holds so why mention it in the notes?
    I am in the same boat, I don't play mypark and still enjoy playing my career and would like to get up to 99. Can anyone clarify if you can get to 99 without playing my park. Mypark just isnt for me and I find it unfair that I cant max my player out without having to be a superstar (or even good) at mypark. Im only playing single player, I dont see how it hurts anyone. And even if I went to mypark with a 99 that I earned in MyCareer, Im still gonna get **** on because mypark is a whole different beast.

Before the patch even after playing 1000000 games of park /pro am and obtaining superstar 5 and the additional 10 upgrades you could only get to a 98 overall. All they did in the update was just throw everyone an extra overall (my guy went from 95 to 96 after update) still need to play a tremendous amount of online games in order to get to that ever so coveted 99 overall. I am not saying I agree with having to play online to get to the 99 but hey how else are they gonna get kids into park and get them to Buy sweet animations like the flops and the after shot flips!!

Also after the first day of the patch which legit didn't work, loading into the game worked perfectly. There are still a bunch of problems that need to be fixed but at least I'm done staring at the logo screen, clearing reserve data, and watching the credit just to be able to get on the game.

UPDATE: Of course I post this talking about how the logo screen glitch is gone(only because it hasn't occurred in like 4 or 5 days). I hope on last night and what do you know, I'm clearing data and watching credits.
    Last edited by MostWantedi3; 02-08-2017 at 07:23 AM.

So, these matchmaking issues... Is this the tier thing?
    YOU for NOT SPREADING RUMOURS!
    If true, that's the info-leaking rule, if false, that's the trolling rule.
    Discuss the possibility of something, but please do not link it to what 'sources' say.

Is Zaza Pachulia missing from anyone else's roster?

How about a patch that allows offline players to change animations oh but that would make to much sense for 2k to do that.

Why is it that when I am playing at MyPark I get sent to the dashboard. Another thing is when you try to join a game and someone from the previous team leaves there is just a good 20 mins of you standing there not being able to do anything, like you cant leave and it wont start even if someone fills the missing persons spot...and 99 is the highest overall...so you cant put more work in if you are at max overall..

Hello, sorry for my English because I am French.

Here is on the 16 there was a novelty that was very important and I do not find it on the 17.

It is the fact that the ia put his best defensive player to the scoring of the best attacking offensive player. I remember, for example, that the warriors put Thompson at the mark of westbrook where the Bulls put Butler but no! It is from post to post ...
    Have you noticed it too? Or is there any settings to do that I have not done?

Thank you

In NBA 2k18 we need more in mycareer by that I mean start from middle schools, then high schools, and you should be able to talk to college coaches and plz add USC Nova and Oregon. And we players should have to do all 4 years of college. The and I beg you guys plz put these ideas in the game.plz

Quote Originally Posted by Natejam View Post
    In NBA 2k18 we need more in mycareer by that I mean start from middle schools, then high schools, and you should be able to talk to college coaches and plz add USC Nova and Oregon. And we players should have to do all 4 years of college. The and I beg you guys plz put these ideas in the game.plz
    If they do, make them optional. Not all of us want to drag out going through school. I don't even like the 4 games of college.

After playing NBA 2k games for the past 9 years, the changes made to MyCareer have forced me to stop playing just out of complete boredom, the archetypes are terrible, my 95 rated postscorer has worst ratings than 75 rated Jaylen Brown. Also the fact that you have to play mypark to get the last few upgrades to get your myplayer from terrible to mediocre is the worst decision ever made by 2k. In Australia, the 2k servers are so slow because to my knowledge validated by LD2k there is only one server for the whole country. As a result the mode is unplayable even with 100mbps internet which is considered extremely high, as a result games are encompassed by lag spikes and the mode is broken regardless even without the lag. As a post scorer the second you get into the post people just spam the steal button and foul you and then there is no repercussion for fouling. Even in normal gameplay, the second you get into the post you get double teamed. The problem in my park is that it's too easy to disengage from the post as a defensive player but too dangerous to disengage as an offensive player, thus even though you're playing in the post it's negated because you're basically just posting up nobody. The post scorer archetype is so broken in a negative undertone as its positives also include extra rebounding capacties, however the rebound animation is so broken when you attempt to box out there is no engagement between players and op archetypes like board cleaner and stretch 4 which are more athletic builds can just jump to get rebounds regardless of position and as a post scorer I'm rendered useless offensively and defensively. Thus, offline and online modes are broken especially for this build and even though gameplay has improved in mygm and myleague, MyCareer gameplay is so flawed and coupled with mypark being forced on to players, it's unbearable, even worse 2k assistance forums never respond so what's the point of any of this, I should've just bought FIFA.