Thread: Commentators broken again? After 1.06 patch.

Commentators broken again? After 1.06 patch.

Hmm? They again don't know finisher moves..

mine do although i was playing as triple h and hit the pedigree at ringside and they didn't call it
    i hit it again inside the ring and they did
    for me sometimes they call finishers by name sometimes they don't

3. It seems to be broken again for me too wow... theres always something with this game.

Commentary for finishers bug

Has anyone noticed that before patch 1.06 whenever you did your finisher or signature the commentators would react and say the name of the finisher, after the patch the commentators just stay quiet and don't say anything, is this a bug now? It's really annoying and removes the "realism" I wanna hear Michael Cole yell "Blue thunderbomb!" Whenever I do Sami Zayns signature

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaNowhere View Post
    It seems to be broken again for me too wow... theres always something with this game.
    Yep. The Scorpion Death Drop is no longer called out.
    "The power to be strong and the wisdom to be wise; all these things will come to you in time." Phil Collins

i am playing wwe 2k17 on my xbox one. but the commentator doesn't say the name of the finisher anytime. what do i do

does the commentator say the name of the finisher?? like does the commentator say F5?? idk why when i am playing the commentator isn't saying anything. help me. commentary is normal but just no finisher name

Quote Originally Posted by ShahidHBK View Post
    i am playing wwe 2k17 on my xbox one. but the commentator doesn't say the name of the finisher anytime. what do i do

does the commentator say the name of the finisher?? like does the commentator say F5?? idk why when i am playing the commentator isn't saying anything. help me. commentary is normal but just no finisher name
    someone help please

does anyone have problems with commentator not saying the name of the finisher everytime? for me the commentators never say the name of the finsher when i perform it. idk why man

is this problem still there??? i am facing it now so just asking. no finisher is called
    Last edited by Zeokage; 1 Week Ago at 11:23 AM. Reason: Multiple posts, please use the edit function