Thread: Need help yall plz!

Need help yall plz!

Alrighty awhile back I deleted the 2k app and since I have reinstalled it seems like every cpl gms of pro am or walkon it freezes and I am gettin kicked. I have tried wire and wireless and nothing has worked. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Plz and thank you!

I don't see how there would be even the slightest correlation between deleting an App on your phone and the game on your console. Earlier in the year some kids were trying to say that the APP was causing the Logo screen glitch sounds like nonsense to me. Sorry to say it sounds like your just getting screwed, I wouldn't point to the app as the culprit though.

Not sure if this will help or not but I had the same problem not long ago and I did a few things to try and fix it, First check your NAT type and see if it is open NAT stands for "Network Address Translation" I could give you a long tech answer on what it does but in short an open NAT will help your gaming system talk with the 2k servers better. Changing your NAT type can be tricky if your not use to that kind of stuff but if you need some help just PM me and I'll do my best to walk you through it.