Thread: MJ High Rise???

MJ High Rise???

Anyone know what it takes to get MJ to contact you so you can get the High Rise sick of being stuck in an airplane hanger... I'm in my 3rd season no sims and I averaged a triple Double in my 2nd, I'm also league leader in points, ast, and steals. I have 2 titles, 2 time NBA MVP, 2 time Defensive player of the year, 2 time Finals MVP I've unlocked all my badges and have HoF on all the ones I'm allowed to plus a LOT of other badges. Any help would be great getting board with the game already...(Wish 2k would give me all my trophies for it too)

You have to hang out with the other players and celebs. A soccer player gives you a log cabin, which I like the best. When were you drafted? I think that has some bearing as to how your career plays out. I'm on my 3rd career and I've never gotten the Jordan court but I got the cabin twice.

1st round 5th pick to Minnesota I got over 20 million fans crazy to me and the soccer guy hasn't contacted me either crazy I wish 2k would just say hey guys you need to do xyz to get this cause at this point I'm just taking shots in the dark. I'm about to just make a few MC players and get a 1st round 1st pick and sim every game and only hang out with people and see how that works lol

Yeah, who know how all this works. The game has been out for months now, surely its time someone in the know could let us know what to do to get such things like high rise and the cabin courts.