Thread: Attribute Boosts Don't Work in Walk-On?

Thumbs down Attribute Boosts Don't Work in Walk-On?

I added the playmaking boost to my slasher, who has 81 base ball control stat. Thereafter, I played a walk-on game, but I couldn't do the momentum cross and I couldn't speed boost. I know how to do the momentum cross and speed boost; I do it consistently on my playmaker.

Is this due to the recent patches? I was under the impression that attribute boosts worked in walk-on. Anyone else experience this?

my understanding is that the attribute boost do not work on pro-am walk-on, only works for my career and park.

when you goto purchase the attribute boosts in one of the corners of the screen is says "boosts only apply to park an "nba"(meaning career). still doesn't make sense why u cant use them in walk ons and pro am club matches

The worse thing is, say you buy 3 boosts for rebounding while you are badge hunting, you play 2 career games and then a walk on game. The walk on game eats your 3rd boost. So you just tossed 200 VC away.

Quote Originally Posted by MostWantedi3 View Post
    when you goto purchase the attribute boosts in one of the corners of the screen is says "boosts only apply to park an "nba"(meaning career). still doesn't make sense why u cant use them in walk ons and pro am club matches
    Cause Pro Am is meant to be more organized and realistic than MyPark. I think it's a little refreshing to know you're just going up against basic overall players with no enhancements. I think that's why they have 4v4 in one of the parks.