Thread: Reset attribute upgrades idea (buyback)

Reset attribute upgrades idea (buyback)

I think it would be a good idea to let a player reset their attribute upgrades. When I first got the game I just put my attribute upgrades in unnecessary places for my player archetype. Once I got to the point where you have to player MyPark and get to superstar and above to get attribute upgrades, I regretted my descions because I want to upgrade other things. I'm sure other new players have made the same mistake. Letting players reset their attribute upgrades and put them in other categories if they dont like their original choices would be very helpful.

This is reasonable and good idea, however, 2K won't listen to us...

Yea man, I totally agree funny thing is in other 2k games (borderlands albeit a different genre of game) you can reset your skill points. I messed up in 2016 with the allotment if my attribute points and I swore I wouldn't do the same thing this year and would think out every point I spent. Well of course I messed up this year again and put 4 attributes in unnecessary spots, Now I'm grinding through park/pro am walk on games trying to get to those other attributes, which completely seem unobtainable. I play the game a lot... and I still don't play even close to enough to even dream of getting to the superstar 5 level

It's nice to see people agree with me, if you want this to become a feature PLEASE share this.

Can't remember the year...But they used to let you sell back your attribute points at a cut rate. Think they took like 30-40%. They should bring that back.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJonestha3rd View Post
    Can't remember the year...But they used to let you sell back your attribute points at a cut rate. Think they took like 30-40%. They should bring that back.
    I think this is the way they should do it.

the buy back idea would be a great thing to implement back into the game, everyone would win. the users would be able to redo their stats especially if they spent some attribute upgrades on useless areas for the players position and archetype and 2k would be able to make some VC off of it by getting their 30 or 40% what ever it may be for the chance to reallocate the Attribute points. Seems like a no brainer to me.

Well I can't take credit for it cause 2K actually did it for one year, but for them to bring it back would be extremely useful. 2k will still make money off folks who purchase VC on new builds.