Thread: The feedback project.. thats not for the 360/ps3 is it?

The feedback project.. thats not for the 360/ps3 is it?

I just realized after looking at the list that it doesn't say for 360/ps3/PC like it did last year. so does this mean we will not have a 2k18 for the last gen? I know the pc will but would adding request for the previous systems matter?

I'd not be surprised if we don't get 2K18 on last gen, seems unlikely sadly, but 2K may still want last gen user's money for a re-skinned 2K17 with more problems than Ed Leslie's had gimmicks

Well, I can say this with confidence, the more ungrateful the community appears to be that we even got a 2K17, the less likely they'll consider making a 2K18 for last gen.
    I am Aragorn, son of Arathorn; and if by life or death I can serve you, I will.
    Avatar by Greg Horn. Used with permission.

yes I agree rangeraragorn

The problem is the people complaining about the game tend to be people from the ps4/xboxone side. most of us are just glad to get the game, just need a career type mode tho..

Quote Originally Posted by zhigge View Post
    so does this mean we will not have a 2k18 for the last gen?
    I wouldn't assume anything yet. But as other discussions over the last few years are indicating, any changes to the 8th Gen version of the series are not likely to be implemented on 7th Gen. If that's the case, there's no point having a separate feedback project for this version.

What I might do is create a version of it in here, but only focused on current issues and bugs. Fixing things is more realistic goal than asking for features to be added or return (so no asking for MyCareer, Story Designer or manual interference, for example).
    YOU for NOT SPREADING RUMOURS!
    If true, that's the info-leaking rule, if false, that's the trolling rule.
    Discuss the possibility of something, but please do not link it to what 'sources' say.

Guys I just read a post where a dude tried to discredit all last gen/Legends/Showcase comments under the feedback thread. It applies to all systems and you better make your voice heard because those guys on there are trying to stamp us out. That just made me disgusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeokage View Post
    I wouldn't assume anything yet. But as other discussions over the last few years are indicating, any changes to the 8th Gen version of the series are not likely to be implemented on 7th Gen. If that's the case, there's no point having a separate feedback project for this version.

What I might do is create a version of it in here, but only focused on current issues and bugs. Fixing things is more realistic goal than asking for features to be added or return (so no asking for MyCareer, Story Designer or manual interference, for example).
    Comeon Zeo, dont lock us out from asking for Story Designer & custom music for all characters to come back. Its the most requested feature on the new features list and its worth mentioning that the last gen users want it back on their versions too. It's already there & probably easily reimplemented because the last gen game has pretty much been a pallate swap & roster update since 2k14.

Quote Originally Posted by Squarejay85 View Post
    Guys I just read a post where a dude tried to discredit all last gen/Legends/Showcase comments under the feedback thread. It applies to all systems and you better make your voice heard because those guys on there are trying to stamp us out. That just made me disgusted.
    Please use the triangular icon in the bottom left of the post to report it.
    Discuss the possibility of something, but please do not link it to what 'sources' say.

Quote Originally Posted by rangeraragorn View Post
    Well, I can say this with confidence, the more ungrateful the community appears to be that we even got a 2K17, the less likely they'll consider making a 2K18 for last gen.
    I don't think approval will factor in 2K doing a last gen version, I am still of the opinion that they want to give up on last gen due to the lack of things to do in 2K17 (e.g Exhibition and Universe) while if the WWE makes the decision on what platforms the game is released on is disputed by some 2K still has the prospect of lining their pockets with our money and, in my opinion, if WWE says to bring it out on last gen they will probably comply, there is a big overhaul due for 2K18 with the prospect of multiple commentators for RAW and SmackDown Live (perhaps very difficult to implement on last gen, we may get recycled Cole and Lawler if it's released on PS3/360 even though a PS3 WWE game has done that years back), new sets (again that shouldn't be an issue) and the new features that we won't get it just wouldn't surprise me if they don't release a last gen version (maybe citing those reasons)

I hope I'm wrong, I have no desire to move over too a PS4 yet

They (whichever company we are referring to) will only "line their pockets" with your money if you actually buy the product. I'm pretty sure most people weren't forced to go out and buy 2K17. I doubt many people will be forced to buy 2K18.

You have a choice.

You "line their pockets" if you buy the game. If they make a version of 2K18 on last gen, and you don't want to "line their pockets" with your money, don't buy it. It's pretty simple.

People like me who actually appreciate their efforts to keep the games alive on last gen will continue to support them
    I am Aragorn, son of Arathorn; and if by life or death I can serve you, I will.
    Avatar by Greg Horn. Used with permission.

Quote Originally Posted by rangeraragorn View Post
    They (whichever company we are referring to) will only "line their pockets" with your money if you actually buy the product. I'm pretty sure most people weren't forced to go out and buy 2K17. I doubt many people will be forced to buy 2K18.

You have a choice.

You "line their pockets" if you buy the game. If they make a version of 2K18 on last gen, and you don't want to "line their pockets" with your money, don't buy it. It's pretty simple.

People like me who actually appreciate their efforts to keep the games alive on last gen will continue to support them
    Amen to this.

You know what they can give up on the last gen versions IF, they can introduce a new series with the same controls as last gen. Honestly that's the only and I mean only reason I play the last gen. I get bored of the new system and want an arcade experience.

Actually if they figure out how to implement the match creator in the current gen I'd be happy. But until 2k can create a balanced feel to the current game I'd have no problem still buying both last and current gen games as I have for years. Did the same thing with the ps2 and the ps3 games. Until wwe12 I felt the ps2 version of svr 7-11 were great on the ps2, and then we got wwe12 and I really missed svr11 lol.

I asked Vore2K for comment on this and he said 2K are looking for feedback from everyone on all versions. That's why the invite is stuck there.

thanks zeokage

Typical timing though, the project just ended for this year...

Actually, the 2K16 feedback was actually the same as 2K17 feedback. It was the other year you were thinking of.
    It's, um, Double!

I am one whose NOT complaining. While there are some things I would like to see in the game, I'm grateful that 2K17 came out on PS3. I'm already planning on getting PS4 later this year, but I won't get rid of my PS3. I loved the rosters on 2K14, 16, & 17. I'm keeping those games.

WWE 2K17 sold around 2.05 Million copies, on ps3 / 360 it sold 0.66 which represents more or less 30% of the total sales, not bad because 2k does not invest almost anything in these versions.