Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WWE 2K18 Roster - Who's FIRED!?

Quote Originally Posted by RandomHer0 View Post
    It'll be interesting with the news that Jim Cornette is inducting The Rock 'n' Roll Express into the HoF 2017 if 2k will look to sign a deal with him for 2k18.
    If they could add in him, Jimmy Hart and Mr Fuji...I would wet myself.
    "------- is a prick" Fill in the blanks as you please

Quote Originally Posted by gmensox007 View Post
    If they could add in him, Jimmy Hart and Mr Fuji...I would wet myself.
    Honestly, I feel that Jim Cornette, Jimmy Hart, Kimberly Page [Valet of DDP in WCW and his ex wife], Miss Elizabeth, Mr. Fuji, The 3 Pauls [Bearer, Ellering and Heyman] and Theodore Long should be in every year for the managing legends. (Sherri belongs in the female wrestlers legend side because of her 441 days reign as WWE Women Champion that ran from 1987 - 1988 and she wrestled in some of the most hyped ladies singles and tag team bouts of the 80's era.)

Then on the temporary manager side (in other words not every year).

Bill Alfonso (for ECW RVD, ECW Taz)
    Bobby Heenan (for Heeman Family members including the Brain Busters, Rick Rude, and Mr. Perfect)
    "Classy" Freddie Blassie (for The Iron Sheik, Nikolai Volkoff, George 'The Animal' Steele and Muhammad Ali [if Ali ever gets inducted in the Hall of Fame by WWE])
    Harvey Wippleman (for Sid Justice, Kamala, Well Dunn, Mr. Hughes and Bertha Faye)
    Johnny Polo (for The Quebecers)
    "Captain" Lou Albano (for The Wild Samoans, Ivan Koloff, U.S. Express )
    "Col." Robert Parker (for "Stunning Steve" Austin, The Amazing French Canadians and The Masters of the Powerbomb [Big Van Vader & Sid Vicous])
    The Sinister Minister (for The Unholy Alliance [Yoshihiro Tajiri and Mikey Whipwreck]
    "The Doctor of Style" Slick (for Twin Towers, The Bolsheviks [Volkoff & Boris Zhukov], Power and Glory)
    Sonny Onoo (for Ultimo Dragon, Akira Hokuto and Yuji Nagata)

Sting needs three alternates and we need the nwo and hopefully Hogan with a lot of golden era stars.

Quote Originally Posted by thestud77 View Post
    Sting needs three alternates and we need the nwo and hopefully Hogan with a lot of golden era stars.
    Hogan better be in this year. Because I found a "100 best matches" book released by WWE themselves last year, and guess which match I found?

Chris Jericho vs. Chris Benoit.

Quote Originally Posted by An0n3m0us? View Post
    Kurt Angle doesn't need to be part of a showcase in order to be in 2k18, He is a legend with a huge wrestling fan base who's currently affiliated with WWE, Kurt Angle not being in 2k18 would be wasted potential for the game. Plus I don't think 2k would do a Kurt Angle showcase justice and most of the unlockables we will get are wrestlers who are usually in WWE games such as John Cena, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Brock Lesnar and Big Show.
    Quote Originally Posted by SaturnT3 View Post
    The list people came up with a while back contained huge stars like Eugene and Hardcore Holly. Otherwise, we'd be looking at less popular versions of people already in the game and...Chris Benoit. Yeah.

I'd love to see Angle in, and I hope we get a younger version with hair and a bald version...that I'd consider prime Angle.
    Ignoring the fact that a Angle Showcase would have ton of Ruthless Aggression content and folks have been consistently asking for Ruthless Aggression content since WWE 13. I disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Rj10018576 View Post
    Ignoring the fact that a Angle Showcase would have ton of Ruthless Aggression content and folks have been consistently asking for Ruthless Aggression content since WWE 13. I disagree.
    I prefer a Brock lesnar showcase since I fear they will be many omissions if we had a Kurt Angle Showcase.

I prefer a Brock lesnar showcase since I fear they will be many omissions if we had a Kurt Angle Showcase.
    We didn't get a Brock showcase in 2K17 BECAUSE there would be many omissions.
    A Prizefighter who fights for a price. Redesigning, Rebuilding, Reclaiming.

Quote Originally Posted by The MoneyMaker View Post
    We didn't get a Brock showcase in 2K17 BECAUSE there would be many omissions.
    But now that Kurt Angle is affiliated with WWE I don't think that would be the case for 2k18, Especially if they could add the hardy boyz in Brock's Showcase.

Honestly I want a Undertaker and Sting Showcase and by completing both of them you get the fantasy feud of Undertaker vs Sting that we all dreamed of and wanted.

Honestly I want a Undertaker and Sting Showcase and by completing both of them you get the fantasy feud of Undertaker vs Sting that we all dreamed of and wanted.
    that would be cool

While this would be cool, to save space for everything else these Showcases wouldn't be as detailed as they should be.

I'd rather have a Story Designer that's compatible with Universe mode to create and play the feud myself.

I would prefer an Undertaker showcase over a Sting showcase, as a Sting showcase would be missing about 12 years of his career.
    That's right Paige, you've been targeted...for Shermination!.

No one should be gone besides the people that have left WWE or been involved in major controversies. Can't see why we can't just add people in, and not remove, since we know that roster spots are a myth.

Omissions? Who? Benoit? Thats about it.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumRA View Post
    No one should be gone besides the people that have left WWE or been involved in major controversies. Can't see why we can't just add people in, and not remove, since we know that roster spots are a myth.
    It all comes down to business. 2K has to sell two legends DLC packs per year and a DLC pack that features Sgt. Slaughter and X-Pac is gonna sell more than a legends pack featuring Kevin Thorn and Nathan Jones.

Its a sad fact of WWE games that we have to deal with.

Both have pros and cons, but a Kurt Angle showcase would be way better than a Lesnar showcase purely based on the content it would provide for Universe and Exhibition. Lesnar's career spans the beginning of the RA era and the current era whereas Angle's career pans the final years of the Attitude era as well as 3/4 of the RA era. Most of the content we would get in a Lesnar showcase like RA duplicates and arenas we would also get in an Angle showcase plus more.
    That's right Paige, you've been targeted...for Shermination!.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sherminator2 View Post
    Both have pros and cons, but a Kurt Angle showcase would be way better than a Lesnar showcase purely based on the content it would provide for Universe and Exhibition. Lesnar's career spans the beginning of the RA era and the current era whereas Angle's career pans the final years of the Attitude era as well as 3/4 of the RA era. Most of the content we would get in a Lesnar showcase like RA duplicates and arenas we would also get in an Angle showcase plus more.
    I would want to see an Angle showcase just to maybe get Shawn Stasiak in a WWE 2k game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rj10018576 View Post
    Omissions? Who? Benoit? Thats about it.
    Nope, he was mentioned in a book released by WWE last year.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234