Thread: WWE 2K18 for PC Wishes

WWE 2K18 for PC Wishes

Hello WWE 2K team!

I know that all complains and suggestions of players that is for current game (WWE 2K17) will be satisfied only in next game (WWE 2K18) I think it is good opportunity to ask you and suggest you future game improvements.

Let's start:

Let's start:

0. MATCH CREATOR. This feature must be in game! SmackDown vs RAW 2011 has the PERFECT! Just add it to the game.

1. Please, return game balance from previous games (WWE 2K15 and WWE 2K16). This theme was posted by me and widely discussed here - https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php...o-epic-mathces. Or, if you think that it is really good idea to have this balance system make a special settings to change balance of game. And please pay attention on theme in link. I really didn't have fun from game, because I can't finish my matches as I want.

2. I think it is very good idea to add all masks to create a superstar system from WWE 2K14 (exactly 14, no mistakes here).

3. Please, look at WWF SmackDown 2 for PS1 and add all team movies from that game (especially team powerbomb).

4. Make team chokeslam as team finisher.

5. More table finishers (especially add spear).

6. In WWE 2K17 I didn't find Kane title win victory video. I am not sure that you have never seen it. Please fix it and add Kane title victory video. And, of course, more and more generic victory video.

7. WWE 2K15 has announcement name "Titan". Next games lost it. Why? Please add it back.

8. I couldn't find entrance creation with title on PC version. Please add it and make many generic variants.

9. Of course, save all roster from WWE 2K17. The best roster.

10. Return previous Stone Cold stunners.

11. I think that injury system is really useless.

12. Please return Attitude Era Christian, team APA (Bradshaw and Farooq), X-Pac and, may be it will be possible return all Hulk Hogans from WWE 2K15 (I have heard that WWE and he may be will be friends again). I know, it is question of rights but it will be great to see Hardy Boys and of course Kurt Angle.

13. Please make opportunity to spend Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber matches on all available arenas (not only for this PPVs).

14. Return back match with special guest referee, simple handicap matches (not one wrestler vs tag team I mean two or three wrestlers against one or two and everybody is in action - tornado), fatal 4 way elimination match like in WWF SmackDown 2 (and just look at Six Pack Elimination Match for the WWE Championship in Night of Champions 2010 and match for Universal championship on RAW Aug. 29 2016).

15. Make opportunity to switch off disqualification in match settings before match in simple matches and Iron Man matches.

16. Return normal opportunity to lift up opponent from back side (may be double tap on right stick or something like this).

17. Please, return season mode (like in SmackDown 2 for PS1).

18. Please, look at SmackDown vs RAW 2010 and add all entrances from that game to new (especially wrestling hero entrance).

19. Return back all tiger bombs.

20. I think that SmackDown vs. RAW 2010 has perfect Create Entrance system. Game need all features from that game.

21. Well, and of course, I should say something about optimisation. I don't know what happened, but WWE 2K15 has very good optimisation. What is wrong with next games - question for developers.

22. Update! I have played SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 last day and created my wrestler. Yes, WWE 2K17 has nice editor but SmackDown vs RAW 2011 has the perfect one! Especially opportunity to add cloth parts on both hands/legs (developers, why did you delete this feature?), and add pants design on both legs (with reflection). And length of pants.

23. Update! If developers want to make game more realistic and give players more possibilities then they should refuse of performing signature system. I mean that some wrestlers never perform finisher after signature (Steve Austin, Undertaker, Kane, Sting, Dolph Ziggler and many other). That is why it is better to return just favorite (signature) move-set like in SmackDown 2 or SmackDown Here Comes The Pain. Moreover - Undertaker, Roman Reigns and Goldberg (and many other wrestlers) can perform their signature move many times immediately to different wrestlers in real shows - WWE 2K doesn't give this opportunity.

24. Update! It is better to return possibility to give some finishers to wrestler on start of match. One more time - Goldberg. I think more comments are useless. And I remember match between Triple H and Randy Orton where they perform finishers to each other on start of match.

I think, that this list will be updated and other fans support this list and add their wishes. All these suggestions are not my imagination. All of them were in previous games. They just need to be returned.

And I hope that developers of all WWE 2K18 will see this message.

Regards, Titan.
    Last edited by Unbreakable Titan; 06-15-2017 at 04:02 AM.

i read as much as i could & summarized our wishes bt i would like my fellow forum members to comment & tell if i am missing something..

• NEW MATCH TYPES

1) 3-6 man Elimination Match In Any Arena - that we can choose what determines an elimination which could be pinfall, submission, KO, or over the top rope. Each one of those methods of winning should be an individual option so if we want over the top rope and KO to be the only way to win it will be our choice. Freedom to choose makes for a more enjoyable game.

2) #1 Contender Match - This match type/stipulation will give the winner a title shot at the either the next weekly show or next PPV with the title of choice selected beforehand.

3) Retirement Match - This should be a part of Universe Mode where the loser would lose his/her show affiliation and end up in the free agent box. If the losing wrestler is a part of a tag-team or rivalry etc. that wrestler would lose that affiliation as well.

4) Buried alive & inferno match

5) Haircut Match - All wrestlers hair should be fully editable and this match type would work perfect in that case. In a post match cutscene the winner will take a buzzer to the loser's hair and for one month that wrestler will be bald.

7) Special Guest Ref matches in all types of matches

8) I Quit Match -

9) first blood match

10) ambulance match

11) parking lot brawl

12)Lumberjack matches
    Managers now available during all matches.

13) 3 stages of hell

14) Intergender tag matches

15) GIVE OUR CAC THEIR VOICES BACK IT FEELS AS IF M PLAYING A MIME SHOW!! Better gameplay improvements of injury in my carrer mode like if m cac's leg is damaged then the character should limp OFTEN to make it realistic (similar to fifa games injuries). AND IF OUR CAC IS BADLY INJURED THEN HE WILL BE OUT FOR A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME WHICH MAY RESULT IN RELINQUISH OF HIS TITLE

16) ref should be down for long time when attacked

17) characters should bleed more & the blood should be visible when it falls on the ring mat

18 ) MOST IMPORTANTLY BETTER STORYLINES IN MY CAREER MODE WITH THE FEATURE TO FORM GROUPS LIKE NWO WOLF PACK & DX. so when my cac will be attacked other members should come to my rescue

19) Diving OMG moments... I've always felt they were missing an "NXT NXT NXT" for the NXT arena.. & a "holy sh*t/crap" chant for every other roster.... Also I feel NXT shows should sound different than WWE shows.. That'll automatically create a new feel to the shows as in real life NXT & Smack down/RAW crowds do sound different............ That really matters to everyone i think.

20) NEW OMG MOVES IN WHICH U CAN THROW/ USE FINISHERS ON UR OPPONENT OFF THE STAGE & HE FALLS ON A TABLE OR ETC & catch finishing signature moves to make the game more realistic

21)MORE WEAPONS LIKE 2X4, BARBED WIRE BASEBALL BAT

22) SPECIAL INTERVIEW INCLUDED IN MY CAREER MODE WHERE U ARE INTERVIEWED BY JERICHO ON Highlight Reel Or ON THE AMRBROSE ASYLUM SHOW OR KEVIN OWENS SHOW WITH 2 OR MORE WRESTLERS RESULTING IN FEUDS (BRING IT ON MAN)

24) A BETTER SUBMISSION SYSTEM like wwe 2k16 STAMINA CONSUMPTION SHIFT BOOST SYSTEM.. HALF OF M KEYBOARD SWITCHES HV BECOME LOOSE DUE TO REPETEDLY HARD PRESSING in WWE 2K17

25) COMPATIBILITY WITH NVIDEA CARDS & PLEASE MAKE SURE THE GAME RUNS ON GTX 2GB CARDS.. DONT WANT OTHERS TO BE DEPRIVED OF AS IT IS THE GRAPHICS IS HIGH ALREADY

WWE 2K17 CRASHED SO MUCH I COULDNT PLAY AND LATER I LOST INTREST TO PLAY THE GAME AT ALL!!
    MAKE SURE WWE 2K18 ISNT A SEQUEL OF ERRORS LIKE 17

26) Able to throw ur opponent from top of the ramp on tables like ATTITUDE ERA

27) ITS BEEN 3 YEARS NOW GIVE US THE abIlITY to play with two different keyboards on the same pc with my friend SINCE MY FRND DOESNT HV A PC. IF I WANTED TO PLAY WITH CONSOLES I WOULD HAVE PURCHASED A PS4

28) 2K RELEASE THE SAME DAY FOR PC'S AS CONSOLES IF YOU ARE CHARGING FULL PRICE FOR DLC'S !!!

29) CUSTOM MANAGERS FOR CAC IN MY CAREER MODE. AND THE MANEGERS SHOULD CELEBRATE/MOURN WITH HIS/HER ASSIGNED WRESTLER INSIDE THE RING AFTER THE WIN/LOSS IN THE MATCH.

THANK YOU
    Last edited by arpan; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:36 PM. Reason: FORGOT

Wishes....

Release the same day as consoles if you're going to charge full price for DLC.

I think wwe 2k18 should be should make attitude era consisting of all superstars like test..kurt angle..chris Benito.. umaga...stacy keibler...torrie wilson...joy govani.. I know they r nt under contract...but they were part of wwe we inspire...so please add them in wwe 2k18...i know wwe 13 game was attitude era but it had released for ps3 not in ps4...it did not have every superstars of attitude era..we want season mode to return to wwe 2k18 like in smackdown vs raw games...i think season modes is better than season...releasing in pc it would be great..when it come to player moves I think smackdown here comes the pain was best

Smile WWE 2k18 for PC needs to have story mode / creator

Hello, today I am leaving a suggestion for WWE 2k18 creators to add to WWE 2k18.

You guys should add story mode / creator...
    I have never played it but I have seen it so much and I know the concept of it. It seems it was replaced with a worse version of story mode (aka universe mode). I'd love to try out story mode. So please add it.

Thank you,
    WWESuperstarr

1. I enjoyed the career mode in 2K17 but would like to see a option to do a Diva's career.
    2. The ability to import own theme for titantron & Victory
    3. create your own finisher/diving finisher
    4. create your own OMG moment?
    Last edited by Amelyssan; 06-04-2017 at 10:34 PM.

Add Managers to be associated with Wrestlers and Tag Teams/Stables.
    Let us set the Managers so they always come out with their Wrestler/Tag Team/Stables.

Run Ins: Nice feature.... huh?
    But why we can't do Run Ins after Tag Team Matches?
    We can do them during their entrance but not at then end of the match.
    And for argument sake... why not on six man tag?

Each show in Universe mode should have a pre-select template.

Let's say:
    Raw
    Smackdown
    NXT
    WCW
    WCCW
    AWA
    Indy

So when we create a new show, we can give it one of this templates.
    What would this templates do?
    Each template would have certain configuration of the matches, how often certain matches are held etc...
    This would help in that NOT every show would have the same matches every week.
    For example: tag vs tag elimination match.... EVERY ***** SHOW EVERY WEEK!!!!

Set Tournaments in Universe, one night Tournament and Tournaments over 5 weeks.
    (ending on a PPV)

Example: Money in the Bank qualifying matches.

This for single and tag team, allow us to set the rules, reason (no. 1 contender or a title) Trophies like I have mentioned before, we could have Create A Trophy as an extension of CAB.

Example: Jim Crockett tag team tournament

Exclamation

Release WWE 2K18 ON PC WITH CONSOLES AT ONE TIME. AS WELL AS NBA ON NINTENDO.. THE ANNOUNCEMENT IS MADE, NOW ON PC

Please release wwe 2k18 on PC with consoles like the NBA. ON NINTENDO MADE THE ANNOUNCEMENT
    Last edited by Zeokage; 1 Week Ago at 08:56 AM. Reason: Multiple posts, please use the Edit option.

It'll happen, just some time after the console versions come out.

I think 2K is gonna heel turn and it not come out for PC. But if it does, I'll buy it once we get a STEAM sale. Can't pay full price and we get a disaster launch like 2K17.
    Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 still owns every wrestling game created after it.
    Yes, a PS2 game. Christ almighty...

If they want to make a impact on Creation Suite then go back to WWE12-14 and fix the system , too this day that is the standard by which to go for creation suite. Also a bit of a increase in CAW limit to 200-250 will be sufficient.