Thread: Unable to log into the servers again.

Unable to log into the servers again.

I just made a new account on these forums to say that. Been doing this for the past couple of days now and I can't seem to log in.

I'm connected enough to see the free rotation and see my keys but otherwise I am unable to collect my daily reward nor am I able to play online as for it tells me to constantly reconnect.

I also noticed that while I was searching for a lobby a few times there were some Search Lobbies that made it impossible to type in the chat and that it wasn't going anywhere for anyone even tho we had a full lobby.

Please fix these servers. Nothing irritates me more than to be denied my daily rewards AGAIN even tho I'm sitting here trying to get it.

Does anyone have any advice for me on how to fix this issue on my end? I have tried many different things like resetting my Modem/Router and even re-installed the game multiple times and none of that has worked.

My friends are able to log in with no issue and get their daily while I am not able to. I am able to connect to the online services for other games except Evolve. Why is this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Well nevermind, thanks nobody.

It seems to have fixed itself (altho probably temporary) after a few days of me not even trying or turning on my computer.

Dunno what fixed it but I can only assume it's short term and will happen again.