Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: login problems galore

got the same thing lol

With the amount of money CD makes i think its time they splurge a little and update there great servers

Quote Originally Posted by SanchoPanza View Post
    Just got a retarded notification telling me my ranked mode bouts are full when we cant even play. This company....
    I haven't had any notifications however my gf has had 5 ranked mode bouts full in the past hour

Quote Originally Posted by mksystem74 View Post
    its BS. they should at least update us and not leave us in the dark. It's pathetic.
    CD never fail to disappoint
    My Ring Domination First Week Review-http://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?2503791-My-In-Depth-Review-Of-Ring-Domination

Quote Originally Posted by Combinatorion15 View Post
    So, is no news at this point good or bad?
    No news at this point is par for the course. Considering we're at almost 4 hours offline now, I'd say it's nearly a guarantee they'll extend the current event.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayno81 View Post
    With the amount of money CD makes i think its time they splurge a little and update there great servers
    Wwe supercard gets the burnt out servers from their flagship game mynba2k. Supercard is the red headed stepchild. Nhl2k is like cousin oliver from the Brady bunch.

The end of their normal workday is coming up. Wonder if they'll leave it down all night again?

Just got a retarded notification telling me my ranked mode bouts are full when we cant even play. This company....
    Got that as well. The game is screwing with me.
    Everybody makes mistakes, Even doctorshttp://i.imgur.com/JL3G9iQ.gif

It is not just RIP European players, it is RIP free players.

For all the people saying credits are coming, they have not given out credits in a long time now, used to be a frequent occurrence but hasn't happened for months....and we all know there were times that it was definitely warranted.

How come when the game breaks down with a network error, it tells us that it is down for maintenance, and yet when it is down for maintenance, it tells us we are dealing with network errors?

So many of these problems are not new, think it is time to accept that after 30+ months, these problems are not going to go away, so my advice is learn to live with it silently, or give up on the game. The constant issues and complaints are creating a horrible atmosphere in here, this used to be someplace that people could come to get useful information about the game, now it seems to be a nonstop whinefest(I have certainly been guilty of it myself). How is any of this good for the company or the players???
    A free player once again, after the RTG Balor fiasco

How long do the longest take? 6h or so, right?
    IGN: ii_HBK_ii
    S1: SV RTG Sting* - SV Fusion Cena* - SV Fusion Roman* - WM RTG HHH* - SV Fusion Nikki*
    S2: Kalisto* - Flair* - Cena* - André* - Brie - Nikki*

Aww man. I was minutes away from :
    - My KotR Elite reward
    - Last shard on Ellsworth
    - Had just pulled Elite Charlotte for a pro (hope that's still in my card list)
    - A mere few points away from Ult tier
    To say this maintenance came at the wrong time was an understatement. I'm in England too so I'm staying awake for this haha !

its been 4 hours and they're still working on this? jesus...

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty123 View Post
    Aww man. I was minutes away from :
    - My KotR Elite reward
    - Last shard on Ellsworth
    - Had just pulled Elite Charlotte for a pro (hope that's still in my card list)
    - A mere few points away from Ult tier
    To say this maintenance came at the wrong time was an understatement. I'm in England too so I'm staying awake for this haha !
    Im in Spain one hour ahead of you and on a very simmilar spot hahahahaha
    S1: SV RTG Sting* - SV Fusion Cena* - SV Fusion Roman* - WM RTG HHH* - SV Fusion Nikki*

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnSkyss View Post
    its been 4 hours and they're still working on this? jesus...
    Takes a while for MyNBA2k mobile app employees to dig through the junk servers they replaced 2 years ago that are stacked up in a storage closet.. then they have to drive the new hardware over to CD. Of course CD says, "we got this," referring to hooking it up and setting it up.. but we all know CD is incompetent, so then we get extra time to wait while the MyNBA2k guy drives back to CD offices to setup and install their retired junk server(s) for all of us to overload within a week so we can be right back in this situation.

Same as every week in CD/WWE SuperCard land.. we should all be used to it by now.
    IGN: Jorden | Tier: Elite+ | Champion: Terry Funk☆ | Team: AJ's Asylum
    Exhibition Deck: Ult AJ Styles HD Chris Jericho☆ HD Sami Zayn☆ HD The Miz☆El Becky Lynch El Fusion Maryse

Just a normal day in the world of cashdaddy.
    Tier: EL
    Team: Avenged Grinders [EL]
    HD* Kofi | HD* Zayn | MITB UL Joe | HD* Joe | HD Carmella | HD Lynch

I just got that Notification AGAIN. Can't get the game to work properly, but can send pointless notifications, smh.
    My Ring Domination First Week Review-http://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?2503791-My-In-Depth-Review-Of-Ring-Domination

Honestly their servers are probably fine and it's just garbage code making said servers work harder than they should have any need to. I remember when PCC caused the game to constantly crash on one of its earlier iterations and it wasn't cause more people were playing cause it was at 3am in the damn morning.

Whelp, some quick offline maintenance is now 4 hours ago. So much for finishing my King of the Ring today probably or getting RD. This is why I stopped buying packs and spending.
    3x Attended Wrestlemania (XXX, 31, and 32)
    Met over 75 WWE Superstars

Yeah absolutely right ... 4 hours maintenance and no end in sight, they must be kidding.
    And this in the middle of an event ...

Quote Originally Posted by ii_HBK_ii View Post
    Im in Spain one hour ahead of you and on a very simmilar spot hahahahaha
    You're not the Spanish guy IN my KotR are you lol?

I guess not hahaha i am in a WM KOTR atm... I am so far behind

Quote Originally Posted by ii_HBK_ii View Post
    I guess not hahaha i am in a WM KOTR atm... I am so far behind
    game back guy

It is over it is over hurry up everyone

im back into the servers and got another network error im legit laughing at this company rn

Finally!!!!!!!!

5 hr time extension and 500 credits compensation. I'm satisfied.
    WM33+: WM33 Event Michaels*, UL Event Jericho*, UL Event Gallagher*, UL Event Orton*, UL Becky Lynch*, UL Bayley*

Network is worse than before maintenance lol

I thought i had to buy credits for the upcomming RTG, but now we get 500 free credits. I'm satisfied.
    IGN: LaPusca Tier: WM33+
    Team: Hart_Foundation | WM33 Team+
    Deck: Ev Jericho*| Ev HBK*| Ev Mankind*| WM33 Dillinger*| UL Bliss*| Ev Bliss*

What 500 credits I didn't get any

Looks like the router issue happened again so if you're on WiFi and still can't get in try resetting your router.

Quote Originally Posted by Lopen View Post
    What 500 credits I didn't get any
    "Credits roll out will take some time."

Not enough, taking away from 4-9 o'clock, and replacing it with midnight to 5AM doesn't work for me, though if I do in fact get 500 credits that would make up for the lost time(though giving others an advantage over me moving forward). I do know players who lost out on time when they could play, and making it up while they sleep and then go to work won't do the trick. I mean, not if they want players to keep playing, which I would assume is one of the goals of the developers
    A free player once again, after the RTG Balor fiasco

People were posting like they'd received em and who would check their twitter and expect to find anything I mean really

5 hr time extension and 500 credits compensation. I'm satisfied.
    Agreed. As much as it's another LOL Cat Daddy Fail, I appreciate the crew extending the clock and giving out the credits.

Not even an apology. What a joke. these guys who are running this game are pathetic.
    SuperCard Season 3 is a lie

Do the credits go to all at once or sometimes take time to get to you? Apology or not the 500 credits will be useful for rtg.
    Co owner of XDouble TroubleX
    -= Loving my Tina =-

Quote Originally Posted by T.C.P View Post
    Do the credits go to all at once or sometimes take time to get to you? Apology or not the 500 credits will be useful for rtg.
    They might take time. I got mine about 5 minutes after the tweet went out.
    WM33+: WM33 Event Michaels*, UL Event Jericho*, UL Event Gallagher*, UL Event Orton*, UL Becky Lynch*, UL Bayley*

They might take time. I got mine about 5 minutes after the tweet went out.
    Thanks mate. To those who wonder the 500 credits are there apology to you. Keep em use em
    Co owner of XDouble TroubleX
    -= Loving my Tina =-

I still don't have my credits. anyone else?
    The okayest there is, the okayest there was, the okayest there ever will be.

App finally works! No dice on the pro due to no time/no game. But I'll live with the 500 credits.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456