Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: login problems galore

Well, i've already finished my HBK, so like the rock used to say... It doesn't matter
    WM33++ Tier: WM33E Joe*, WM33E Rollins*, WM33E Matt Hardy*, WM33E Jeff Hardy*, WM33E Bayley*, WM33 Mickie James*
    Team: Always Unknown, WM33++ Tier #BelieveThat

Quote Originally Posted by John Coster View Post
    I genuinely hope people don't get screwed over not getting a card because of this maintenance , I couldn't pro UL Event Jericho because of a maintenance
    I will be. I have done 2/3 of Henry... who will be my first Elite card.

like a bunch of addicts looking for fix
    taps phone for the 150th time..loginnnnnnn ya dang thing I need to finish training Bobby Roode for the pro
    WM33 ++ Tier: Event Pro Wm33 Shawn Michaels/Wm33 Pro Shinsuke Nakamura/Event Pro WM33 Brock Lesnar,/Wm33 Pro Cedric Alexander/ ULT Pro Becky Lynch/WM33 Pro Charlotte

The question is, was there any issues that players experienced before the maintenance?
    My Ring Domination First Week Review-http://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?2503791-My-In-Depth-Review-Of-Ring-Domination

Looks like im going to have to give up on HBK... i'll give it another half hour/hour to see if its back up... if not then no HBK for me
    IGN: Katie | Tier: WM33++
    Deck: RD Rollins☆, RD Matt Hardy☆, RD Shawn Michaels☆, WM33 Undertaker☆, WM33 Nikki Bella☆, WM33 Nia Jax☆

The only issue was that when i was losing i quit the game and restarted and the bout was not lost, and that was not even a bad issue
    IGN: ii_HBK_ii
    S1: SV RTG Sting* - SV Fusion Cena* - SV Fusion Roman* - WM RTG HHH* - SV Fusion Nikki*
    S3: WM 33++ Matt* - Jinder* - MITB Taker* - Black*- Bayley* - Asuka*

I heard there was somekind free bout glitch? Not sure.
    wm33 event pro lesnar, wm33 event pro HBK, wm33 pro roman reigns, Ultimate event pro Jericho, Ultimate pro nia jax, wm33 Alexa Bliss

There went my shot at Ellsworth. Not that it would put my deck over the top, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Takerkaneanite619 View Post
    The question is, was there any issues that players experienced before the maintenance?
    no, only the incompetence of the people who work on this game. Been an issue since season 1 though.
    SuperCard Season 3 is a lie

I was having an issue... if i pressed the screen during the lesnar part after a match, boom network error.

I had none that I knew of. I'm just a little over halfway done with HBK, so I've still got a shot to get him since I'm in the Eastern time zone and can stay up as late as is necessary.
    IGN: Stinger
    WM33++: WM33 Event Cena*, WM33 Event Mahal*, WM33 Event Matt*, WM33 Event Jeff*, WM33 Event Bayley*, WM33 MITB Carmella*

Yes. I was getting kicked out of every game mode without warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Juuso View Post
    An extra bout always appeared but when attempting to use it a network error popped up and you were sent back to home screen
    S1: SV RTG Sting* - SV Fusion Cena* - SV Fusion Roman* - WM RTG HHH* - SV Fusion Nikki*

Quote Originally Posted by ii_HBK_ii View Post
    An extra bout always appeared but when attempting to use it a network error popped up and you were sent back to home screen
    I had this error NUMEROUS times!

Quote Originally Posted by Juuso View Post
    No excuse to do the Maintenance during an event. Should have waited until the end of the event, so that nobody has a reason to complain.
    My Ring Domination First Week Review-http://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?2503791-My-In-Depth-Review-Of-Ring-Domination

I sent feedback and said I want a tier pull

The extra bout showing up has been there all season, it's because during one bout it doesn't register and if its the last bout, which isn't there, it kicks you out, really no big deal and if it was there was plenty of time to fix it between events.

The reason for the maintenance is because the network was spiraling out of control and kicking everyone out of games.

Quote Originally Posted by tylerjlong View Post
    I sent feedback and said I want a tier pull
    Considering you are a senior member here, would think you'd know.. but.. you have absolutely ZERO chance of CashDaddy giving you a tier pull because of this.
    IGN: Jorden | Tier: Elite+ | Champion: Terry Funk☆ | Team: AJ's Asylum
    Exhibition Deck: Ult AJ Styles HD Chris Jericho☆ HD Sami Zayn☆ HD The Miz☆El Becky Lynch El Fusion Maryse

Yes

my game kept crashing when I was playing MITB and the stats ooccasionally increased

This is killing me. I'm one shard from finishing hbk and can't get in to finish him cus of maintenance
    WM33++ Tier: Event Wm33 HBK*, Event WM33 Matt Hardy*, Event WM33 Jeff Hardy*, WM33 Ken Shamrock*, WM33 Charlotte Flair, ULT Alexa Bliss *, ULT Sensational Sherri, SS Fusion Mr. McMahon

This has been 3h man.. Come on CD... Stop doing us dirty

Thanks god i already have Shawn. RIP all europe players.
    IGN: LaPusca Tier: WM33++
    Team: Hart_Foundation | WM33 Team++
    Deck: Ev Matt Hardy*| Ev Jeff Hardy*| Ev Lesnar*| Ev HBK*| Ev Bayley*| Mitb Alexa Bliss*

The only thing I Have going is KOTR so I'm in no rush for maintenance to end.
    IGN: Lunatic Fringe
    Tier: SummerSlam ++
    SS Zack Ryder*, HD Randy Orton, HD Kofi Kingston, HD Dolph Ziggler, WM Paige* and Naomi*

I need Mark Henry to reach ultimate tier -.-
    Ultimate: Elite Bray Wyatt *, Elite Kane *, Elite Mark Henry *, Ultimate Fusion Fandango, Ultimate Fusion Lana, Ultimate MITB Naomi

Is KotR stopped during such unplanned maintenances? I was in the semis when it began.
    S1 KotR Deck (SV): SV* Goldust ◄► SV* Sting (Crow), SV* Austin, SV* Flair, SV* Natalya, SV* Cameron
    S2 Deck (SR++): SRL* The Rock, UR Ambrose, URL Rollins, SR Taker, SR* Naomi, SR Summer Rae

usually yes..last time they had these problems NOPE

I experienced some game crashes in both MitB and RD but at least I was able to play thru them. Didn't think it warranted bringing it down during an event, but I'm glad I finished HBK earlier this morning. Learned from previous events not to wait until the last minute to try to finish these for this exact reason.
    WWE SuperCard | HI-tECk | SCPL Express
    S1: WM++ | S2: SS++ | S3: WrestleMania33

Nearly 4 hours is ridiculous. My misses was on track for her first wm33 card but now it's about to hit midnight so an extension won't help at all. I'm just glad I got HBK earlier on

30. I hope maintenance is over soon or I might be forced to pay attention to raw instead of having it on in the background
    Wrestlemania 33 ++ WM33 Event Lesnar*| WM33 Event Michaels*| WM33 Event Matt Hardy*| WM33 Event Jeff Hardy*|WM33 Nia Jax*| WM33 Event Bayley*

Got HbK, pulled a support for my grinding. See others flipping s$)& all day.

Not happy.

This feels like it's going to break the record (if it hasn't already) for longest continuous maintenance break outta nowhere.
    WM33++: WM33 Event Cena*, WM33 Event Mahal*, WM33 Event Matt*, WM33 Event Jeff*, WM33 Event Bayley*, WM33 MITB Carmella*

Well, at least they didn't say it would be "brief" this time :P

Wow. just wow. this whole company is so incompetent. Not even a word to update us or anything.

Based on what was happening directly prior to the maintenance break, I can't say I'm surprised it's taking this long to work out the bugs. There were some serious problems with keeping logged in to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by dps2002 View Post
    Based on what was happening directly prior to the maintenance break, I can't say I'm surprised it's taking this long to work out the bugs. There were some serious problems with keeping logged in to do anything.
    So, is no news at this point good or bad?

Cat Daddy i am starting to get nervous i want KO...

Quote Originally Posted by Combinatorion15 View Post
    So, is no news at this point good or bad?
    its BS. they should at least update us and not leave us in the dark. It's pathetic.

Just got a retarded notification telling me my ranked mode bouts are full when we cant even play. This company....

I love this game, but the constant maintenance breaks at the most inconvenient times is so annoying! (Hey guys, I've been on these forums before but have finally created an account lol)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast