Thread: R.C.= pens vs flyers

R.C.= pens vs flyers

First of all this is a little late, would of been better on feb 25th with the stadium series game.
    Will u guys be playin this more or less because Malkin is not the star reward???

I am with you and don't like the rewards either. Although, I will be playing for Top 25 and Philadelphia. Voracek is a better card

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyw View Post
    First of all this is a little late, would of been better on feb 25th with the stadium series game.
    Will u guys be playin this more or less because Malkin is not the star reward???

I'll be playing for the pens I don't have any star defence cards yet. I just hope that the top 100 is around 7000 points again.

Im again disappointed that there is RW, D i totaly need LW and about 6 last events no LW in star or legendary tier.... Also i know that i cant be top 100 because dont have time to play 1500 quick games which is insane because im not spending money on events...and its really funny that both legendary are C possition so again dont care which team i will pick and the epics are RW Hornquist i already have him pro and G Mason already have him pro so im not so much interesting about this event.. crab as ususal waiting for next week Edurance event its best of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr3adkn1ght View Post
    Im again disappointed that there is RW, D i totaly need LW and about 6 last events no LW in star or legendary tier.... Also i know that i cant be top 100 because dont have time to play 1500 quick games which is insane because im not spending money on events...and its really funny that both legendary are C possition so again dont care which team i will pick and the epics are RW Hornquist i already have him pro and G Mason already have him pro so im not so much interesting about this event.. crab as ususal waiting for next week Edurance event its best of all.
    Im waiting for RTTC thats the only event i can play given my work schedule. And even trying to complete that is a struggle. I have to use HS and buy more games. Stupid life getting in the way of this game lol

Still position players. We need legendary goalies.

Guys great event this week really... im so angry i try to spend more time for the event than usual so i play about 250 games in RC i know its not so much but still quite decent ammount and i didnt get even to top 500 also the prizes were separated quite strange because usualy you have chance to win 1 star card and now it wasnt ... So Endurance nad RTTC are only event where free to play guys have chance to get some decent prizes. im looking for Thursday to be in top 100 hopefully for the first time

2000 points, rank 377 and 2x Malkin, I'm happy ^^
    WWE Supercard Deck (WM33++) / NHL Supercard 2K17 Deck (STAR++)
    EV33* Samoa Joe, WM33* Orton, WM33* Rollins, WM33* Styles, MITB33* Bliss, ULT* Natalya
    RTTC PO H.Sedin, PO D.Sedin, STAR* Hossa, STAR* Coffey, STAR* Josi, STAR Jones