Thread: Southpaw Regional Wrestling - WWE2K18

Southpaw Regional Wrestling - WWE2K18

I doubt 2K reads this but, they should either put in all the Characters, Logos & the Music from SRW into WWE2K18 or at least give us the abiltie to add facial hair & change the hairstyles, Attire Parts, Logos & Music so we can perfectly recreate it.

i'd like to be able to change hairstyles and to have custom music back but not to recreate that bs

I doubt they'll be included. Southpaw is really a cult thing for us hardcore fans. The views for the series are not even close to Raw and Smackdown clips, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by elric6 View Post
    i'd like to be able to change hairstyles and to have custom music back but not to recreate that bs
    If you want a more legends in WWE 2K18 instead of 30 of them being removed, you'll have to face....2K's SEA CREATURE AHAHAHAHAAH!
    Did you know that most people play with BOTH CURRENT AND LEGENDS??? I know, crazy right?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sherminator2 View Post
    If you want a more legends in WWE 2K18 instead of 30 of them being removed, you'll have to face....2K's SEA CREATURE AHAHAHAHAAH!
    So if I were to win, the 30 Legends won't be removed? Welp, looks like the Sea Creature's going over in this one!
    To be fair, 2K18's "Be Like No One" tagline is true. Because 2K's being like no other game company when it comes to info and gives it to us two weeks before release.

Quote Originally Posted by EnjoiIsGood View Post
    So if I were to win, the 30 Legends won't be removed? Welp, looks like the Sea Creature's going over in this one!
    only to be beaten to a pulp after the match never to be seen again

You call a Parody of 80's Wrestling "bs", while using Undertaker with a Wig as your profile picture? Okay...

SRW is great.

Quote Originally Posted by MADNESS_NH97 View Post
    You call a Parody of 80's Wrestling "bs", while using Undertaker with a Wig as your profile picture? Okay...
    undertaker wasn't around in the 80's
    and there's a reason why he's the only surviving gimmick from the 90's
    and yes its bs to me

and yes its bs to me
    Sounds like the Banker bought his farm.
    4x Attended Wrestlemania (XXX, 31, 32, and 33)

Quote Originally Posted by Bri2J View Post
    Sounds like the Banker bought his farm.
    what?
    10 chars

and yes its bs to me
    He debuted in 1990, so I think he walks the razor's edge between the 80's and 90's. And you're aware he wrestled in the 80's, yeah?
    It's not voices Randy Orton hears in his head; it's the sound of Shawn Michaels' boot connecting with his jaw.
    From now on I will affectionately be referred to as "Big Brother Bear"

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceOfNsanity View Post
    He debuted in 1990, so I think he walks the razor's edge between the 80's and 90's. And you're aware he wrestled in the 80's, yeah?
    No, that would still be the 90's. Especially, when the gimmick was late in that year, close to 1991. And it's best to mention the actual person that played as The Undertaker. So, there wouldn't be any confusion.
    It's, um, Double!

I'd say just put the logos and that style of presentation in create-a-show.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceOfNsanity View Post
    yes but not as the undertaker

Huh what WHO????

Hadn't heard of SRW until reading this post. Watched the first episode... it's not terrible but, it's not as funny as it should be... will watch the others later. As far as them being in the game... I wouldn't be opposed but, probably wouldn't use them.
    Instagram: @26reelsofterror

Just include logos of them and that's it, you can just make CAWs of them if you really wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderlips View Post
    Hadn't heard of SRW until reading this post. Watched the first episode... it's not terrible but, it's not as funny as it should be... will watch the others later. As far as them being in the game... I wouldn't be opposed but, probably wouldn't use them.
    The 1st episode of SRW is just setting things up and is more focused on Cena/Lance. The later episodes have more funny stuff, and more people with old-school cheesy gimmicks.

what?
    10 chars
    It's referring to when the Banker bought Big Bart's farm (this makes no sense if you haven't watched it). Plus, it's not bs, it's just a bunch of wrestlers loosening up and having some fun by poking fun at 80s territorial wrestling. People these days take wrestling too seriously.
    Last edited by The MoneyMaker; 03-24-2017 at 02:05 AM.
    The Right Hand of Destruction slays the Beast.

Quote Originally Posted by The MoneyMaker View Post
    Just include logos of them and that's it, you can just make CAWs of them if you really wanted to.

The 1st episode of SRW is just setting things up and is more focused on Cena/Lance. The later episodes have more funny stuff, and more people with old-school cheesy gimmicks.

It's referring to when the Banker bought Big Bart's farm (this makes no sense if you haven't watched it). Plus, it's not bs, it's just a bunch of wrestlers loosening up and having some fun by poking fun at 80s terretorial wrestling. People these days take wrestling too seriously.
    Amen to that.

19. Southpaw Regional Wrestling meets WWE 2K17!

I decided to make my own episode of Southpaw Regional Wrestling in WWE 2K17 in all its glory, hope you enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaNowhere View Post
    I decided to make my own episode of Southpaw Regional Wrestling in WWE 2K17 in all its glory, hope you enjoy.
    Great, feels like an actual SRW episode with actual wrestling in it.
    The Right Hand of Destruction slays the Beast.

Honestly, they should do a showcase mode dedicated to Southpaw Regional Wrestling. That would be a fun throwback type of mode, especially if they brought in Lance Catamaran/Chett Chetterfield and Clint Bobski. That would be awesome, and it would certainly be something different!
    I LOVE BAYLEY!
    I LOVE BAYLEY!!
    I LOVE BAYLEY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dashing_Josh_Stryker13 View Post
    Honestly, they should do a showcase mode dedicated to Southpaw Regional Wrestling. That would be a fun throwback type of mode, especially if they brought in Lance Catamaran/Chett Chetterfield and Clint Bobski. That would be awesome, and it would certainly be something different!
    that would make me save 60 bucks

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaNowhere View Post
    I really wanted to see an in-game interview with the Big Bartholomew speech about the chickens.
    It's not voices Randy Orton hears in his head; it's the sound of Shawn Michaels' boot connecting with his jaw.
    From now on I will affectionately be referred to as "Big Brother Bear"