Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: WWE 2K18 Current Women's Roster Update Checklist (Potential Spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by Velveteen Queen View Post
    I wonder who the new additions are next year, Bianca Belair, Kairi Sane, Thea Trinedad, Shayna Baszler, Maria, Lana and maybe even Ronda Rousey. Hopefully Chyna goes into the hof as well.
    Think there are too many factors in predicting that, mostly around who WWE signs, do they send them all to NXT, do the make a women focused network show, etc. Plus, as we've seen with this year with the cruiserweights, they got their own show and considered main roster, the CWC, etc. and they still left guys out of the disc roster. Now do those guys get a CWC DLC pack? What about the UK guys? Lots to unpack with no guarantees, outside of the ones that get put onto NXT immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomHer0 View Post
    Think there are too many factors in predicting that, mostly around who WWE signs, do they send them all to NXT, do the make a women focused network show, etc. Plus, as we've seen with this year with the cruiserweights, they got their own show and considered main roster, the CWC, etc. and they still left guys out of the disc roster. Now do those guys get a CWC DLC pack? What about the UK guys? Lots to unpack with no guarantees, outside of the ones that get put onto NXT immediately.
    I say the two finalists are guaranteed

Quote Originally Posted by Velveteen Queen View Post
    I wonder who the new additions are next year, Bianca Belair, Kairi Sane, Thea Trinedad, Shayna Baszler, Maria, Lana and maybe even Ronda Rousey. Hopefully Chyna goes into the hof as well.
    I'm probably being a little too optimistic here, but I believe that Lana could very well make it in this year as a playable DLC character. Wish the MYC was earlier so we could've gotten Kairi Sane. Ugh, I guess a CAW is gonna have to do.
    "Be so good, they can't ignore you!" ~ S.B.
    "Age ain't nothin but a number😉#ThankU #SnukaBloodline" ~ Tamina Snuka to ME!!!!!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789