Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: WWE 2K18 Current Women's Roster Update Checklist (Potential Spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by Velveteen Queen View Post
    I wonder who the new additions are next year, Bianca Belair, Kairi Sane, Thea Trinedad, Shayna Baszler, Maria, Lana and maybe even Ronda Rousey. Hopefully Chyna goes into the hof as well.
    Think there are too many factors in predicting that, mostly around who WWE signs, do they send them all to NXT, do the make a women focused network show, etc. Plus, as we've seen with this year with the cruiserweights, they got their own show and considered main roster, the CWC, etc. and they still left guys out of the disc roster. Now do those guys get a CWC DLC pack? What about the UK guys? Lots to unpack with no guarantees, outside of the ones that get put onto NXT immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomHer0 View Post
    Think there are too many factors in predicting that, mostly around who WWE signs, do they send them all to NXT, do the make a women focused network show, etc. Plus, as we've seen with this year with the cruiserweights, they got their own show and considered main roster, the CWC, etc. and they still left guys out of the disc roster. Now do those guys get a CWC DLC pack? What about the UK guys? Lots to unpack with no guarantees, outside of the ones that get put onto NXT immediately.
    I say the two finalists are guaranteed

Quote Originally Posted by Velveteen Queen View Post
    I wonder who the new additions are next year, Bianca Belair, Kairi Sane, Thea Trinedad, Shayna Baszler, Maria, Lana and maybe even Ronda Rousey. Hopefully Chyna goes into the hof as well.
    I'm probably being a little too optimistic here, but I believe that Lana could very well make it in this year as a playable DLC character. Wish the MYC was earlier so we could've gotten Kairi Sane. Ugh, I guess a CAW is gonna have to do.
    "Be so good, they can't ignore you!" ~ S.B.
    "Age ain't nothin but a number😉#ThankU #SnukaBloodline" ~ Tamina Snuka to ME!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeokage View Post
    1. Lana - Moved to SD April 11 - Became active competitor June 6
    2. Eva Marie - Released August 4
    3. Maria Kanellis - Debuted June 18
    4. Aliyah
    5. Liv Morgan
    6. Mandy Rose
    7. Ruby Riot - DLC
    8. Zelina Vega - Debuted July 26
    9. Daria Beranato - Renamed Sonya Deville May 3
    I've updated the opening post as well...and I count 8 who didn't make it into the game this year. I'd be surprised if I didn't add all of them to my CAS download list along with some of the Mae Young Classic competitors and the yearly bump of Rumble Roses (if I can find them). I haven't checked for this yet, but have there been any new additions to the roster besides them?

Also, for when the game is in more hands, does anyone have any differences between the female roster's in-game and real life personas? Look, music, videos and so on...
    YOU for the CYBER SERIES!
    Vote to decide who is the best male WWE Superstar on the roster today!
    Currently voting: Grand Final

Kairi Saine and Shayna Baszler are both officially signed. Saine wrestled for the first time on NXT last week.

This week's NXT spoilers but Taynara Conti from the Mae Young Classic also made her TV debut this week

Vanessa Borne from the Mae Young Classic made her NXT debut last week I believe (could've been two weeks) and Sarah Logan from the Tournament had also made a handful of NXT appearances
    R.I.P. WWE 2K18 Forums (2017-2018): Not gone but completely forgotten about by 2K

Quote Originally Posted by KMA_Jackson View Post
    Kairi Saine and Shayna Baszler are both officially signed. Saine wrestled for the first time on NXT last week.
    i wonder if the game has all these new names from the MYC
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Kayfabe View Post
    Just remember though, who knows what surprises are in store for the rest of the DLC ; )
    20 wrestlers less, 20 entrances less, 20 songs less, 20 titantrons less, lots of clothes less, but hey, we get a cheat code

Quote Originally Posted by queenie.paula View Post
    i wonder if the game has all these new names from the MYC
    Highly doubtful. I suppose we can hope.

Quote Originally Posted by KMA_Jackson View Post
    Highly doubtful. I suppose we can hope.
    ill settle for things that sound like them, though has to be very close to it, im still mad we still dont have layla
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Kayfabe View Post
    Just remember though, who knows what surprises are in store for the rest of the DLC ; )
    20 wrestlers less, 20 entrances less, 20 songs less, 20 titantrons less, lots of clothes less, but hey, we get a cheat code

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789