Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WWE 2K18 Current Women's Roster Update Checklist (Potential Spoilers)

Really don't see Liv Morgan making it, nxt isn't as big as it used to be so I doubt we will see such lower card picks like her.

If Beth Phoenix makes it one of her arch rivals might get in as well; Mickie James will be in but from memory they as well as Kelly Kelly were allies together against Laycool.

Quote Originally Posted by Danangel View Post
    Really don't see Liv Morgan making it, nxt isn't as big as it used to be so I doubt we will see such lower card picks like her.
    NXT is pretty much on par with RAW and SmackDown. She hasn't been used as much in NXT though, so she might not be that big enough of a name to make it yet. There are a few other names that have been on NXT TV a little more often or have a higher likeability rate than her. If she makes it though, that'll still be good.
    Join: The Kings of Wrestling (E-Fed) (JOIN NOW) / WWE Fantasy Wrestling Warfare (S3) (ON-GOING) / WWE PPV Predictions (S4)
    I AM THE ARCHITECT OF THE 2K FORUMS!!! | WE WANT NEW DAY POPS!!! -

Quote Originally Posted by COZZA SAID SO View Post
    NXT is pretty much on par with RAW and SmackDown. She hasn't been used as much in NXT though, so she might not be that big enough of a name to make it yet. There are a few other names that have been on NXT TV a little more often or have a higher likeability rate than her. If she makes it though, that'll still be good.
    It's nowhere near as acclaimed as it used to be, given the top talents have been drafted as well as the writers to main roster. So I really wouldn't be expecting that many as they also have to put in work for the cruiserweights.
    She shouldn't make it in, her entrance, gimmick is awful and she barely has a moveset, nor does she have a big fan base. She's never even had a takeover match. Why play an inferior Carmella?

She has a similar gimmick, at first I wasn't too much of a fan, but she has grown on me. She was prominent in NXT around the time the game roster gets compiled. Anyway just because you don't like her, that is hardly a reason to omit her.

I have a feeling that Liv has a strong chance of being in the game and the likes of Ruby & Nikki being DLC.

And I find NXT as good as ever, it's the show I watch the most on the Network, and I do agree that talent getting called up to Smackdown & Raw does temporarily harm NXT or the very least damages the momentum it's builds up. But NXT has always been a proving ground for WWE, it's a stage of a wrestler's journey, rather than a final destination.

Having no move-set doesn't mean a superstar shouldn't be included in the game. I remember when we used to have Kharma, Vickie Guerrero, and Michael Cole as fightable superstars and they didn't even have any good PPV-worthy matches that had shown their true and legit move-set. I just don't think it's a solid reason to exclude a superstar, but I can still live with Liv Morgan as a CAW. As of right now I just think that main roster women should have the priority and by these women I mean Lana, Mickie and Maryse.

Quote Originally Posted by Cura123 View Post
    Having no move-set doesn't mean a superstar shouldn't be included in the game. I remember when we used to have Kharma, Vickie Guerrero, and Michael Cole as fightable superstars and they didn't even have any good PPV-worthy matches that had shown their true and legit move-set.
    Are those examples really comparable, though? Two of them are non-wrestlers (for the most part) and the other had a variety of places to gather a move-set from in her previous promotions. Liv Morgan, on the other hand, hasn't been anywhere but WWE has she?
    PWU: Pro Wrestling Union (Universe Thread) <- WRESTLING CLASSIC Women's Tourney Announced!

Quote Originally Posted by ReverseLegSweep View Post
    Are those examples really comparable, though? Two of them are non-wrestlers (for the most part) and the other had a variety of places to gather a move-set from in her previous promotions. Liv Morgan, on the other hand, hasn't been anywhere but WWE has she?
    Let's just say Liv has wrestled the same amount of matches as Eva before 2K16's release. Sure her entrance was generic and most of her moves were like too good for her in the game, but nobody complained, because the move-set can be altered by players. I really can't see what is the issue with that. I just watched a video of top 10 moves of Liv Morgan and I must say she also has her own unique ways of executing moves. She is not the type of women wrestlers I like but if we get her in the game I would surely play with her.

I see Eva as a much better example, actually. And I don't necessarily disagree with you, especially as the Create-A-Moveset feature could be used to update her moveset as and when it needs to be.
    PWU: Pro Wrestling Union (Universe Thread) <- WRESTLING CLASSIC Women's Tourney Announced!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12