Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 81 to 109 of 109

Thread: Face off mode - Light the lamp spinner pulls

  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    Be patient even more and you will get leg, star or maybe even PO spinner
    You can get spinners above your tier?
    IGN: Bacon WM33++ NHL Quick Game: Playoff++
    Call of Duty and SuperCard addict
    ----> My YouTube <---- 4,200 subscribers and counting!

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    TARN
    Posts
    824
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    Be patient even more and you will get leg, star or maybe even PO spinner . But they are very rare, so don't expect too much.

    Yeah, i am in top 10. I have nothing to do these days at work, so i can play almost whole day .
    Don't count on it I've still had nothing higher than epic and never been out of top couple of tiers.

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    190
    I believe spinners are not related to your tier. But higher ones are really rare. So far i pulled 2x PO and 4x star and i am in the top tier since face off was released.
    Uninstalled.

  4. #84
    OMG!!

    So I got A Rare Spinner (I've got something like 5 spinners today, must have to do with my top 100 ranking)

    I upgraded to A super rare with the ad, then spun an ultra rare THEN spun an Epic and THEN I got the Epic Pep Talk, the card I wanted!! I know it's the best support in the game and it's gonna help my deck so much XDDD
    I also recorded it on my phone, reaction was priceless lmao
    IGN: Bacon WM33++ NHL Quick Game: Playoff++
    Call of Duty and SuperCard addict
    ----> My YouTube <---- 4,200 subscribers and counting!

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    TARN
    Posts
    824
    Quote Originally Posted by shinybaconplays View Post
    OMG!!

    So I got A Rare Spinner (I've got something like 5 spinners today, must have to do with my top 100 ranking)

    I upgraded to A super rare with the ad, then spun an ultra rare THEN spun an Epic and THEN I got the Epic Pep Talk, the card I wanted!! I know it's the best support in the game and it's gonna help my deck so much XDDD
    I also recorded it on my phone, reaction was priceless lmao
    Grats man!!

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    TARN
    Posts
    824
    Just pulled my 1st common spinner LOL

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by Darny boy View Post
    Just pulled my 1st common spinner LOL
    haha hey - still counts as a board reset
    Quick Play: Playoff+ | Season: Playoff | Record: 10009-865
    RTTC D Sedin* | H Sedin | Draisaitl* | Crosby(OOP) | RTTC Kessel(OOP) | Talbot
    Soft Hands | Skate Drills | IGN: FearTheCubans

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    190
    I am tier 1 and common spinner is quite common pull .
    Uninstalled.

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    I am tier 1 and common spinner is quite common pull .
    I've never gotten a common, I usually get rares and super rares. I'm tier 2 rank 60-70
    IGN: Bacon WM33++ NHL Quick Game: Playoff++
    Call of Duty and SuperCard addict
    ----> My YouTube <---- 4,200 subscribers and counting!

  10. #90
    WOOOO

    Just pulled my first STAR SPINNER

    I did pay the 200 cr upgrade because I thought it was worth it to get a P.O.
    I got Forsberg which was a LW which was kinda a bit unfortunate die to my only other PO card being a LW but hey I'll take it!!
    IGN: Bacon WM33++ NHL Quick Game: Playoff++
    Call of Duty and SuperCard addict
    ----> My YouTube <---- 4,200 subscribers and counting!

  11. #91
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    TARN
    Posts
    824
    Quote Originally Posted by shinybaconplays View Post
    WOOOO

    Just pulled my first STAR SPINNER

    I did pay the 200 cr upgrade because I thought it was worth it to get a P.O.
    I got Forsberg which was a LW which was kinda a bit unfortunate die to my only other PO card being a LW but hey I'll take it!!
    Grats bacon

  12. #92
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    TARN
    Posts
    824
    https://imgur.com/f7bhFpk

    Went from SR upto LEG and got this.

  13. #93
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    14
    Registered just to say I'm playoff tier in quick game and tier 3 here. Just pulled my first playoff spinner, got the crosby rookie playoff card

  14. #94
    Lucky. Just pulled my first Playoff card besides my freebie and it was a pro Filip Forsberg (get the other one from PO spinner)

    But this represents a huge problem as I now have 7 PO cards and 6 are LW and 1 is a goalie
    IGN: Bacon WM33++ NHL Quick Game: Playoff++
    Call of Duty and SuperCard addict
    ----> My YouTube <---- 4,200 subscribers and counting!

  15. #95
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    TARN
    Posts
    824
    Quote Originally Posted by shinybaconplays View Post
    Lucky. Just pulled my first Playoff card besides my freebie and it was a pro Filip Forsberg (get the other one from PO spinner)

    But this represents a huge problem as I now have 7 PO cards and 6 are LW and 1 is a goalie
    Trade me for all my RW lol

  16. #96
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by shinybaconplays View Post
    But this represents a huge problem as I now have 7 PO cards and 6 are LW and 1 is a goalie
    I'm in the same boat... Of my top 10 cards - 6 are RW, 2 are C. Then 1 LW, 1 D, and my goalie is my weak link.
    Quick Play: Playoff+ | Season: Playoff | Record: 10009-865
    RTTC D Sedin* | H Sedin | Draisaitl* | Crosby(OOP) | RTTC Kessel(OOP) | Talbot
    Soft Hands | Skate Drills | IGN: FearTheCubans

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by AJD16 View Post
    Registered just to say I'm playoff tier in quick game and tier 3 here. Just pulled my first playoff spinner, got the crosby rookie playoff card
    Can we see any proof of this? Because if it is true, i will be EnRaGeD!!!

    I also registered just to give a friendly, time-saving heads-up to all of you trying this Face Off sideshow this month.

    I decided i'd try to crank out a top tier rating this month, see if it was at all worth it. I started this mini-game the second it opened up in June, won the first match, then saw my record was 1-3 as the game for some reason carried over the 3 losses i had for all of May. Not a good start.

    And it has not gotten any better since. I have stayed in Tier One for the entire month. I was in 3rd place after the first week, then didn't play at all during Rivals clash and still kept a Top 20 ranking. After a couple of days i was back to bouncing between 7th/10th spots, and am currently in 8th with a 2702-18 record. Of course i'm running a PLAYOFF ++ QG lineup, which i feel makes no difference to the outcome of what spinners (or lack thereof) is won.. Although I've cut down the playing to just basically just getting energy for season play, because of the lame payouts i'm about to announce.

    I'll have a neat list of what spinners dropped at the conclusion of the month, but for now tell me if you think this is worth it.
    Forget anything up to Super Rares, i didn't keep track of those, and focus on the meager "HIGH END" offerings:

    Didn't get a spinner above Super Rare until June 7th when i landed an UR while in 5th overall and an EPIC in 3rd place.

    Total so far for the month:
    Ultra Rare - 8
    Epic - 2
    Legendary - 3
    Star - 1
    PLAYOFF - NONE

    I'm not counting any SRs that i then spun & won an upgrade to the next tier as an UR spinner. It's just a list of what i was awarded off the draft board.

    This weak time-killer is not worth anyone's time unless they truly are a beginner. The in-game quote that "Higher Leaderboard positions increase the chance to get better Light The Lamp Spinners" is nothing but a fallacy! 8th place overall X Zero still equals ZERO!!
    Last edited by MajorIceKicking; 06-30-2017 at 08:12 PM.

  18. #98
    I'm in rank 120 or so (was 50th or so but stopped really pushing it) and I have done similarly to what you have done, but I have got 2 star spinners
    IGN: Bacon WM33++ NHL Quick Game: Playoff++
    Call of Duty and SuperCard addict
    ----> My YouTube <---- 4,200 subscribers and counting!

  19. #99
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    14
    I average about one spinner every 40 games. The highest I've gotten is an epic which I upgraded to legendary via the ad watch. I pulled a Forsberg. Beyond that mostly just Rares/SuperRares
    Quick Game: Playoff - RTTC Sedin, Sedin, Laine*, Schultz, Draisaitl*, Anderson

    Season: Star++

  20. #100
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    14
    What kinda proof could i give you, side note all i get is centers

  21. #101
    Here's my post to wrap up the anemic winnings from June's Face Off:

    I only received 3 more spinners after i submitted an identical message to the one i posted last week here and sent it to Supercard's development team. I added an extra paragraph about how i felt the entire setup was unfair, unbalanced and a complete waste of the players time, only made to gain the game creators extra cash by charging people an upgrade fee if they ever got a legendary or star spinner that made them feel they could obtain something good if they paid the 200 credits. Perhaps the truth stung too much that i got blacklisted lol, because i suddenly went into a spinner drop drought. The last 3 i ever saw were all URs, and equally as useless as any i received earlier this month.

    Look at what place i was in when each of these spinners fell, and tell me if you plan on playing 3000 games of Face Off to sit in a Top 20 spot for an entire month:

    17th Overall: 1 UR
    12th Overall: 1 UR
    11th Overall: 1 EPIC, 1 LEGENDARY
    9th Overall: 3 URs, 1 STAR
    8th Overall: 3 URs, 1 LEGENDARY
    5th Overall: UR
    3rd Overall: EPIC

    Another thing is, that draft board for Face Off is different from the regular one that you choose cards from when you play QGs and weekend events. So if you need 'x' amount of board resets to get to a playoff card, it's not split between whichever 'game' you're choosing to play. Which makes that ridiculously long path towards a playoff card seem infinite when bouncing between both draft boards.

    Yeah, i will definitely not be wasting any more time playing this farce other than to reach 40 energy for my season play.

  22. #102
    Good stuff. I learned the first month that being in the top 25 is irrelevant, i spent entire month of june in tier 2 between 30th and 50th place, got the following, 3 direct playoff spinners, 4 star, 2 leg, and at least 12 playoff players, , i call that pretty good for june

  23. #103
    It's all about luck really and it varies. I've gotten great luck playing this game, I've pulled a good amount of star and PO cards already, but spinned is just so random. The tiers do increase your chances noticably but there should be a definitive reward at the end of the month (maybe tier 1 gets 4 spinners of current tier, tier 2 gets 2-3 spinners, etc) but it's a bit too luck based and could mean a lot of grinding for nothing.
    IGN: Bacon WM33++ NHL Quick Game: Playoff++
    Call of Duty and SuperCard addict
    ----> My YouTube <---- 4,200 subscribers and counting!

  24. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by shinybaconplays View Post
    It's all about luck really and it varies. I've gotten great luck playing this game, I've pulled a good amount of star and PO cards already, but spinned is just so random. The tiers do increase your chances noticably but there should be a definitive reward at the end of the month (maybe tier 1 gets 4 spinners of current tier, tier 2 gets 2-3 spinners, etc) but it's a bit too luck based and could mean a lot of grinding for nothing.
    Luck has just hit me --- I have today now pulled Several Leg cards, a Star and Playoff card. I have AMAZING luck in this game!!

    Edit: pulled another Leg Enhancement 15 mins later

    EDIT 2: JUST PULLED A STAR D TYSON BARRIE 10 MINS LATER
    Last edited by shinybaconplays; 07-01-2017 at 10:21 PM.
    IGN: Bacon WM33++ NHL Quick Game: Playoff++
    Call of Duty and SuperCard addict
    ----> My YouTube <---- 4,200 subscribers and counting!

  25. #105
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    167
    I'm kind of surprised a decent amount are still playing face off. I expected face off tiers to get much easier with the season ending.

  26. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by JPank88 View Post
    I'm kind of surprised a decent amount are still playing face off. I expected face off tiers to get much easier with the season ending.
    People didn't know the game was over at that point. I'm sure next month will get real easy
    IGN: Bacon WM33++ NHL Quick Game: Playoff++
    Call of Duty and SuperCard addict
    ----> My YouTube <---- 4,200 subscribers and counting!

  27. #107
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    6
    I got a Legendary Pep Talk (+23 to all) from an Epic spinner. It was the only good thing I've ever gotten from one But what an amazingly good draw!

  28. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Livingston View Post
    I got a Legendary Pep Talk (+23 to all) from an Epic spinner. It was the only good thing I've ever gotten from one But what an amazingly good draw!
    Too bad the game is now pointless to play..
    IGN: Bacon WM33++ NHL Quick Game: Playoff++
    Call of Duty and SuperCard addict
    ----> My YouTube <---- 4,200 subscribers and counting!

  29. #109
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    167
    Yeah it is. I feel like an idiot for spending money it was such a waste.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •