Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Road to Glory LIX Event Chat: Hardy Boyz

11 points left on Matt, he'll put me on WM33+ in Ranked so hopefully quicker pulls now
    IGN: Katie | Tier: WM33++
    Deck: RD Rollins☆, RD Matt Hardy☆, RD Shawn Michaels☆, WM33 Undertaker☆, WM33 Nikki Bella☆, WM33 Nia Jax☆

finished Friday night..Pulled a 33 Asuka and a 33 Becky for a pro.Never hit a wall and was still getting perfect games most of the way thru the Miz.I only need 3 more guy 33 pros and 1 more diva pro to be done with ULs completely
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by saber186; 04-23-2017 at 10:44 AM.
    WM33 ++ Tier: Event Pro Wm33 Shawn Michaels/Wm33 Pro Shinsuke Nakamura/Event Pro WM33 Brock Lesnar,/Wm33 Pro Cedric Alexander/ ULT Pro Becky Lynch/WM33 Pro Charlotte

Finished last night on +3/6s. Hit my +5/10 wall 155 points into Jeff. Still had about 30 titles left.
    @azzim93 | IGN-Azim | Nothing wrong with the cost cutting measures WWE is taking, except Talking Smack won't be weekly anymore...no I am not sad.

finish last night had to +2 at the end since I have titles leftover

Finally hit my +3 wall after 237 points (175 in Miz to 182 in Matt) (!!) last night. Still have 30 TMs.
    WWE Supercard: WM33

Hit my +3 wall at 160 on Xavier. Dropped down to +1s to get him done.
    S1: Wrestlemania - Fusion Bryan* - The Rock* - Fusion Cena* - The Rock* - Fusion AJ
    S2: WM33++ - WM33 Seth Rollins* - WM33 Goldberg* - WM33 Triple H* - WM33 Shinsuke Nakamura* - UL Charlotte* - WM33 Bayley

Life got in the way and I could play Friday and Saturday... But just finished Matt, won't be able to get Jeff but 1 event pro is fine with me especially since it's my first WM33 event card... Gonna listen to some podcasts later and grind his games played and just need these kotr to end so I can pro him lol (unfortunately only on game 20)
    IGN:Childofthelost ™
    Tier:WM33++|In game AVATAR:WM33 Event Aleister Black
    Team: Just The Tip

Got through the Ultimate without spending any credits, was only going to go for Elite but pulled quite a few titles so figured I'd go for it as I had enough times free to be able to. +5/10 all the way which was a nice surprise as expected to hit a wall somewhere during Woods.

Just finished Jeff. Best pulls wm33 table, wm33 Y2J and ultimate Carmella
    Supercard Name: adrian. Ranked Tier SS17++
    SS Event* Kurt Angle, SS Event* Bobby Roode, SS* Rhyno, SS* Jason Jordan,
    WM33 MITB* Alexa Bliss, WM33 Event* Bayley

Just pulled a Ult Jimmy Hart.

Which supports should I run?
    Hart (250 SPD/CHA) / EL Miss Elizabeth (205 POW/SPD)
    Hart/HD Heyman (165 POW/TGH)

Hart/Heyman cover all stats, but Elizabeth is a tier better.
    WWE Supercard: WM33

Xavier finished on +1s. Best pull was WM Balor.
    S1: Wrestlemania - Fusion Bryan* - The Rock* - Fusion Cena* - The Rock* - Fusion AJ
    S2: WM33++ - WM33 Seth Rollins* - WM33 Goldberg* - WM33 Triple H* - WM33 Shinsuke Nakamura* - UL Charlotte* - WM33 Bayley

Quote Originally Posted by Swappurtunity View Post
    Just pulled a Ult Jimmy Hart.

Which supports should I run?
    Hart (250 SPD/CHA) / EL Miss Elizabeth (205 POW/SPD)
    Hart/HD Heyman (165 POW/TGH)

Hart/Heyman cover all stats, but Elizabeth is a tier better.
    I would go with Heyman and Hart as they cover all stats as you said
    Dutch Destroyer
    WM33++| Jeff Hardy * | Matt Hardy * | Aleister Black * | Shawn Michaels * | Mae Young * | Bayley *

Pretty easy RTG. I did +10 till 107 into Jeff, then switched to +6 until the last 30 points. I then did +2 until the finish (for extra picks). Could have easily did +6 till the end. Finished yesterday and best pulls were elite cards for fusion food.
    IGN: CowboySoldier .... Team: Outlawz (we are the best team ever!)
    S3 : SS17+ tier (I have every event card, I'm not listing them)

Got Jeff an hour ago. Had to use 300 credits to pull off getting both Hardys. Now to train the Hardys and launch them into a KOTR.
    WWE Supercard Exh. Deck:
    WM33++: Event Jeff Hardy* // Event Jinder Mahal* // Event John Cena* // Event Matt Hardy* // Event Mae Young* // Event Bayley*

I have pro'd Matt so far and Leveled him but have not played his games yet. However, in my cards list he is higher than Lesnar?! For reals? How about Jeff?.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AfterNumber9 View Post
    I have pro'd Matt so far and Leveled him but have not played his games yet. However, in my cards list he is higher than Lesnar?! For reals? How about Jeff?.

They are the 2 highest ranked cards in the game at the moment.
    JCDIMI WM33++ Team Owner:The List Of JCD. WM33/ HBK*,Brock*, Rollins*, Joe*, Rock*, Mahal*, Matt*, Jeff*, Bayley*, Young*, Orton*, Undertaker*, AJ*, HHH*, Rollins*, Owens*, Joe*, Roode*, Bayley*, Asuka*, Happy I GLITCHED

This was a major grind for Matt I spent 10 bucks to get the pro. Put me in WM33 for ranked and I pulled Asuka as my freebie. Pretty happy just glad the grind is over. Now I need to get about 13k more in MiTB for a pro Taker.

I have 100 or so points on Woods and there are 23 minutes left... how much will I need to spend to get those Hardy Boys?!? Wait... I hate both of them so nevermind...

Decided to put in a team of 14 HD singles and 6 SS singles (including 4 divas) and am doing +1s having all the cards play their games. I'm facing unbalanced decks and winning every game. I am missing out of the perfect wins but having all these cards play their matches all at once is worth it.
    FUSION REDUX - Fusion from the beginning using board pulls only.

Finished Jeff this afternoon was able to go +3/+6 basically all the way on him after hitting the +5 wall 30 points in.
    Kurt Angle* Bobby Roode* Enzo Amore* The Rock* John Cena* Matt Hardy* Jeff Hardy* Samoa Joe* Shawn Michaels* Seth Rollins* Mae Young* Aleister Black* Triple H* Brock Lesnar* Roman Reigns* Kevin Owens* Shinsuke Nakamura* Asuka* Bayley* Mickie James*

Finished RTG earlier today with about 9 hours left on the event. I used a sort of off-the-wall strategy, in that I used up all of my MITB contracts to buy picks. Getting 3-6 resets per set of pulls and having title matches until the last 30 points on Jeff really helped out. I had 20k contracts and wouldn't have been close to the MITB pros this cycle, and getting 2 EV pros was worth it, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Vac Attack View Post
    Finished RTG earlier today with about 9 hours left on the event. I used a sort of off-the-wall strategy, in that I used up all of my MITB contracts to buy picks. Getting 3-6 resets per set of pulls and having title matches until the last 30 points on Jeff really helped out. I had 20k contracts and wouldn't have been close to the MITB pros this cycle, and getting 2 EV pros was worth it, in my opinion.

I've been doing that for awhile lately, though I'm pretty much out of MITB contracts now. It really helped with the Shawn event though and a couple of team events.
    Kurt Angle* Bobby Roode* Enzo Amore* The Rock* John Cena* Matt Hardy* Jeff Hardy* Samoa Joe* Shawn Michaels* Seth Rollins* Mae Young* Aleister Black* Triple H* Brock Lesnar* Roman Reigns* Kevin Owens* Shinsuke Nakamura* Asuka* Bayley* Mickie James*

Really busy weekend packed with fun out of game things to be doing... I did however finish Jeff with 2 hours left! +5/10 wall was at 110 on Jeff and didn't see a +3/6 wall!

That'll be 6 Wm33 pro cards now, of which 4 are event haha.
    Team: SC Empire (WM33++) Avatar: lezzinomuciunna
    Ranked: WM33++ Ring Domination: WM33++ RTG: WM33++

Deck: A choice of all of the WM33 Event cards excluding Black and Joe

My deck is looking a lot better. Hopefully when the next event rolls around I will be able to 5 point a little longer.

I'm better than dirt. Well most kinds of dirt. Not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I can't compete with that stuff.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910