Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Road to Glory LIX Event Chat: Hardy Boyz

Quote Originally Posted by Hack73 View Post
    How come every time there is an easy event, I work on all four days? I hardly played the first day and was going at a slow pace but luckily a teammate wrote that he had no wall yet and was going to get Baron. Since my deck is a lot better, I then realized how easy it was.

Anyone know when a HD+ (bar halfway) deck will hit a +5 and a +3 wall?
    I'm guessing +5 will be 3/4 of elite card and +3 maybe a third on UL they seem to adjusted the card difficulty down one of you get me
    WM33++: RD HBK*, 33* RD Lesnar, 33* Ambrose, 33* Lesnar , UL*Charlotte, UL* Bayley

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnG View Post
    Uhhh I spend 10$ what a big wallet do I have oww yeahh lol. And I said I had to since I work whole weekend 10 hours a day so I had no choice.

But as said it does not change the fact that this game is to easy.
    I mean, If you want more of a challenge you could always you know.. Not spend...? Or if you're THIS mad over it.. Stop playing? This is really quite stupid.
    IGN: Caleb | Team: Too Roode(ex-#Fandango) | Ranked Tier: WM33++ | TBG Record: 6-0
    Deck: WM33 EV Matt Hardy* | WM33 EV Jeff Hardy* | WM33 EV Lesnar* | WM33 EV Michaels* | WM33 EV Bayley* | WM33 James*

Quote Originally Posted by haubrich91 View Post
    Can you explain what this means?
    It's when the game gets slow and lags a good bit.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnG View Post
    They are making this to easy give us a challenge. And BTW before everyone starts I spend 1200 credits thats it. And I had to since I have to work whole weekend so yeah.

But it does not change the fact that this is just to easy stop handing out top cards.

Well , it's gonna be easy if you spend a tenner on the game. I spent a tenner aswell , I'm finding it easier and so it should I'm spending my money on the game.

Quote Originally Posted by BubbaBomb View Post
    Shawn , your attitude is terrible , I'm wm33++ with 10 male pros , I'm not bragging about it , I just got luck with event rewards etc making pros , if it's too easy find another game bro !!
    Well said mate.
    Team : SheepFightClub (WM33++) Avatar : Lezzinomucuinna|
    Ranked Deck: Jeff Hardy (RD)*|Matt Hardy (RD)*|Jinder (RD)*|Samoa Joe (RD)*|Asuka (WM33)*|Sasha (WM33)*
    |

Quote Originally Posted by John Coster View Post
    It's when the game gets slow and lags a good bit.

Well , it's gonna be easy if you spend a tenner on the game. I spent a tenner aswell , I'm finding it easier and so it should I'm spending my money on the game.

Well said mate.
    How far are you now? I'ma few into Matt... Let's see how far I can +3 lol

Hit my 5 point wall at 160into Miz and was able to dominate +3s the rest of the way and now I've got Miz leveled and added to my deck so that will help
    IGN:Childofthelost ™
    Tier:WM33++|In game AVATAR:WM33 Event Aleister Black
    Team: Just The Tip

Just into mania tier and I hit my 3wall at 73 on Jeff. On to the uncommon deck grind!!!! Lol
    WM33++: Event Brock*, Event Hardy*, Event Hardy*, Event Black*,Becky Lynch*, Event Bayley*
    IGN: Trevor Team:Sheepfightclub 3x Ultimate Kotr Winner,1x Hardened Kotr Winner

First time for so long, i have fun to play RTG. Still possible to win +5 at Matt with an ULT++ deck. It's difficult and you need tactic, but it's possible. Will get my wall soon, but hey.... i can play some +3 for sure, and will relax at grinding the last points at matt. Sweet.

Won't get Jeff, cause some other things to do at we, but this will be my first wm33 event pro and i love it.
    WM33++ Aleister Black WM33 Event *, Goldberg WM33 *, Samoa Joe WM33 Event *, Matt Hardy WM33 Event *,
    Charlotte ULT *, Bayley WM33 Event *

Just finished Matt Hardy on +10 with a WM33 deck. (bar is almost full). Enough time to get Jeff.
    Dutch Destroyer
    UL++| MitB Goldberg * | RD Mankind * | RD Neville * | RD Randy Orton * | UL Dana Brooke * | MitB Charlotte *

Also having a lot of fun with this rtg... Up to 56 into Matt. Taking an hour break

9. RTG Deck Ranked = Middle of Hardened +

Hit my wall at 120/180 of Elite (I class my wall as losing 3 out of 5 +5 Games)

Onto +3's now....

Quote Originally Posted by Tec87 View Post
    Just into mania tier and I hit my 3wall at 73 on Jeff. On to the uncommon deck grind!!!! Lol
    Where was ur +5 wall
    WM33++: WM33 RD Jinder Mahal☆ WM33 RD Aleister Black☆ WM33 RD Matt Hardy☆ WM33 RD Jeff Hardy☆ WM33 MITB Carmella☆ WM33 RD Bayley☆

When I get +5, I get a network error and my point doesn't come up.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePS4Gamer313 View Post
    Where was ur +5 wall
    175 on Matt.
    WM33++: Event Brock*, Event Hardy*, Event Hardy*, Event Black*,Becky Lynch*, Event Bayley*
    IGN: Trevor Team:Sheepfightclub 3x Ultimate Kotr Winner,1x Hardened Kotr Winner

Hit my +5 wall 165 into Matt and hitting my +3 wall 29 on Jeff
    Ranked Deck: Jeff Hardy (RD)*|Matt Hardy (RD)*|Jinder (RD)*|Samoa Joe (RD)*|Asuka (WM33)*|Sasha (WM33)*
    |

making mine not look good now, just got into hardened on RTG and 20 points into hardened and start not to do too good

100 more to go on Matt. Plus 1 from now on in

Hit my 3pt wall 80 into Matt... Time to grind +1/2s

Quote Originally Posted by Childofthelost™ View Post
    Hit my 3pt wall 80 into Matt... Time to grind +1/2s
    Almost identical to me - currently at 180 but it's painful. Did however draw my 19th ultimate single. One of these days I'll get a bit of luck there

Quote Originally Posted by John Coster View Post
    Hit my +5 wall 165 into Matt and hitting my +3 wall 29 on Jeff
    Updated :

+5 wall : 165/270 Matt
    +3 wall : 56/270 Jeff
    |

One down, one to go.

Hope Jeff is not too hard to complete. While working my way to Matt I pulled 2 Elites and 3 Ultimates (a rare one for me). hope something good comes out of all these pulls.
    I'm better than dirt. Well most kinds of dirt. Not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I can't compete with that stuff.

New world record for me: I get the UL card within the first day of RTG.
    Tier: Wrestlemania 33++
    Event* Mahal, Event* Matt Hardy, Event* Black, 33* Joe, Event* Bayley, 33 Asuka*
    IGN: JeffHardyFan

Just got back from lunch with gf. 25 on matt. Hoping to get a WM33 pull as I've pulled tonnes of HR, EL and 1 UL card. Let's see what happens.
    TIER: WM33++
    Ranked Deck: HBK* - Brock* - Jeff Hardy* - Matt Hardy* - Alexa Bliss* - Natalya*

those who are in ult+ (beginning)...where was your wall?

Done Time to train both cards from RTG to pro them.

IGN: Bogdan | Team: WeMadeTheList | Tier: WM33++ ; Ranked WM33++ / RTG WM33++ / RD WM33++

Quote Originally Posted by HobbsF View Post
    Done Time to train both cards from RTG to pro them.

Where's your deck at? And any walls?
    IGN: Matthew - WM33++ in Ranked, RD, & RTG.
    Check out my awesome thread recapping Season 3 rewards: https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php...ose-interested

Quote Originally Posted by bananaman View Post
    those who are in ult+ (beginning)...where was your wall?
    I'm roughly 2/3rds into Ult+, and my +5 wall was 10 points into Matt, I'm currently 28 points into him now on +3s. Hopefully that helps you.

Quick question for anyone else in the same tier, where should I expect to hit my +3 wall?
    Tier: WM33++ (WM33 E* Matt Hardy, WM33* Samoa Joe, WM33* Brian Kendrick, Ult* John Cena, WM33 E* Bayley, Ult* Dana Brooke)
    Team: Corpse Brigade - WM33++

Thx, yes it helps a lot...

Quote Originally Posted by haubrich91 View Post
    Where's your deck at? And any walls?
    Start of WM33+, just 10% in.
    +10 wall at 95 on Jeff, and finished on +6s.
    IGN: Bogdan | Team: WeMadeTheList | Tier: WM33++ ; Ranked WM33++ / RTG WM33++ / RD WM33++

28. Wrestlemania 33+ (up to the 'R').

HBK and Brock EV pros, Cedric wm33 pro.
    Rest made up of Event and regular ultimate pros.

+5 wall- 140/270 Jeff
    +3 wall- no wall. Was a bit sticky at the end but made it.

Weekend off! NICE!
    Last edited by simon_the_slipper; 04-21-2017 at 09:02 AM. Reason: updated information

Quote Originally Posted by HobbsF View Post
    Start of WM33+, just 10% in.
    +10 wall at 95 on Jeff, and finished on +6s.
    That's right where I'm at. I was expecting to +2 200+ matches, so that's good to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryann View Post
    I'm roughly 2/3rds into Ult+, and my +5 wall was 10 points into Matt, I'm currently 28 points into him now on +3s. Hopefully that helps you.

Quick question for anyone else in the same tier, where should I expect to hit my +3 wall?
    I'm about where you are and am 67 points in still winning +3s
    IGN: Cole l WM33++

On Hiatus Until A New Tier Arrives

What's up with the people sandbagging in rtg? Like I've ran into a few decks in which half the deck is commons and the other have are event pros... Is there a purpose to this that I'm not seeing?
    I came across this a couple of times during the Team RTG event and was equally as puzzled and confused.....can't understand what benefit comes from it at all....
    RANKED MODE: WM33++
    WM33* Wyatt, WM33* Taker, WM33* Goldberg, WM33* AJ, WM33* Becky,
    WM33* Mickie

Just hit my +3 wall at 73 points into Matt (2/3rds full Ult+ deck), got a longggg weekend of grinding them 1s from here
    Tier: WM33++ (WM33 E* Matt Hardy, WM33* Samoa Joe, WM33* Brian Kendrick, Ult* John Cena, WM33 E* Bayley, Ult* Dana Brooke)

What's up with the people sandbagging in rtg? Like I've ran into a few decks in which half the deck is commons and the other have are event pros... Is there a purpose to this that I'm not seeing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddyjack73 View Post
    I came across this a couple of times during the Team RTG event and was equally as puzzled and confused.....can't understand what benefit comes from it at all....
    Could be that they're in the process of changing their deck to a lower rated balanced deck to +1/2 when you pick them as opponent?
    Fusion-only Wild Mode: Roman Reigns | Dean Ambrose | Daniel Bryan | John Cena | Nikki Bella | Brie Bella
    Hack73 is a hugger in denial! High five for Fusion Bayley!

so many errors now trying to complete games what is going on...

Quote Originally Posted by wwwyki78 View Post
    Could be that they're in the process of changing their deck to a lower rated balanced deck to +1/2 when you pick them as opponent?
    I just faced someone with a deck half full of WM33 and Ult event pros, then the other half single untrained WMs (not 33). Surely that's not a deck that's in the process of being changed

Quote Originally Posted by Ryann View Post
    I just faced someone with a deck half full of WM33 and Ult event pros, then the other half single untrained WMs (not 33). Surely that's not a deck that's in the process of being changed
    It's the only thing I could think of, but I agree you wouldn't expect someone with that amount of event pro's to have to resort to a more balanced deck to finish the event... Oh, and stop calling me Shirley!
    Fusion-only Wild Mode: Roman Reigns | Dean Ambrose | Daniel Bryan | John Cena | Nikki Bella | Brie Bella
    Hack73 is a hugger in denial! High five for Fusion Bayley!

Found that the WM +5 and +3 wall are both in Emma, which kinda sucks. Gotta grind to finish her off and then pro Corbin
    HD+ - HD Corbin*, EL Rusev, EL Cesaro, EL Itami, HD Jax, SS Lynch

My theory is until you hit the wall it replaces some of a players deck with lower cards to help you win
    I kicked cancer's a** so pretty sure I can kick yours!

beginning of WM33+, slightly on W letter.
    Got my first +5 loss on 65/270 into Jeff Hardy.

(Shawn EV*, Brock EV*, Taker Mitb*, Jericho & Jack EV UL*,Charlotte UL Mitb*, rest is UL*)

My UL pros are lower tiered cards, so it might affect my progress
    I could probably push a bit until 100 points, but after that, it's +3.
    Maybe +1 on last 70 points.

is it really easy for anyone else? my deck is ss+ and I got +5s all the way through hd.
    WM33++ Tier: WM33* AJ Styles, WM33* Bobby Roode, Ult* Becky Lynch

The okayest there is, the okayest there was, the okayest there ever will be.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast