SH: 1364
    SKT: 1501

Marchand
    FOC: 1410
    PM: 1433
    SH: 1433
    SKT: 1387

Sign me up for Montreal
    IG name: Unknow3n | Current Tier: Star ++ | Played since 2/14, Hit Star Tier on 3/22
    Lineup: Tyler Seguin(Event)* | Artemi Panarin(Event)* | Nikita Kucherov | P.K. Subban | Shea Weber(Event) | Carey Price*

Price is mine.
    Uninstalled.

I kind of hope it's Montreal a playoff event goalie first event is going to be hard to get though. I'm happy the other rewards all help my team out a lot too.

I am ready to play 12 hours every day to get Carey.
    Uninstalled.

Lyon I'm with you. How many Hot Streaks you buying, I feel like 2 156 streaks might be necessary, there's gonna be a lot of people going for price
    IG name: Unknow3n | Current Tier: Star ++ | Played since 2/14, Hit Star Tier on 3/22
    Lineup: Tyler Seguin(Event)* | Artemi Panarin(Event)* | Nikita Kucherov | P.K. Subban | Shea Weber(Event) | Carey Price*

Not going to buy any. Last time i finished 7th in RC and didn't use a single one.
    Uninstalled.

Lyon that is hard core. I hope I can play enough to get price.

Why are the stats such a mismatch? Price is an absolute monster compared to Marchand. IMO all event cards should be close to equal since they take so much effort to acquire. It bothered me how they made some star event pros so over powered compared to others in the last tier and they are doing it again already in playoff and it's only the first event.

Don't think Price is OP. His second strongest stat is skating - i have never ever seen skating was selected in my goalie period. So you have to pray for focus, or you will loose.
    Uninstalled.

I think you cant loose with such beast and if you pro him totaly will be insane like over 6k stats maybe more.
    I am going for boston rather because in star tier is Joe Thorton and in legendary Tukka rask i know that im not able to make playoff tier so Boston is better to me.
    Quick game tier: Star, Season tier: Legendary, Record: 3612-515
    Line-up: Tavares* | Benn* | Hossa* | P.K. Suban* | Suter* | Schneider* |
    Support: Hot Streak | Skate Drills

You cant loose against event star cards, of course, but you will loose against another event play off cards.

Its easy for me now - if i dont get Price, i am out and uninstalling the game. I cannot loose in fact, i will have Price or a lot of free time and saved money :-D
    Uninstalled.

Yeah Lyon, I realized there's no need for HS as long as you're ready to grind

Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    You cant loose against event star cards, of course, but you will loose against another event play off cards.

Its easy for me now - if i dont get Price, i am out and uninstalling the game. I cannot loose in fact, i will have Price or a lot of free time and saved money :-D
    Thats great idea. unfortunately im not able to spend 12 hours to grind quick games i have a wife and baby at home so im playing just for fun. But should be great if i will be top 500 or 1250 to have first Star card rather be 500 but what i know is that for top 50 last event you need like 9600 points so for top 500 it should be over 5000 i suppose so it is 1000 quick games... with money spend 500 and you spend lots of money so doesnt worth for me
    Quick game tier: Star, Season tier: Legendary, Record: 3612-515
    Line-up: Tavares* | Benn* | Hossa* | P.K. Suban* | Suter* | Schneider* |
    Support: Hot Streak | Skate Drills

Buying hotstreaks at this event is very expensive and not worth. 156 hotstreaks for 1200 credits, you need like 1000 hotstreaks, so its around 15000 credits. That's insane amount of money. Definitely not going to buy any.
    Last edited by Lyon; 04-20-2017 at 05:29 AM.
    Uninstalled.

Im actually going for Boston. My skaters are good a pro star, an event star, and alot of legendary pros but I have had bad luck with goalies my best one is still epic pro so I could use a legendary pro goalie and I dont plan on spending all the time and money it takes to even have a chance at Price and honestly most likely waste time and money by just getting close and getting no goalie.

What a bloody joke.. Im not playing over the week at all (playoffs / quick games are completely boring) as i do have university to attend - over the weekend - im spending 16 hours daily (8 hours on friday) in the car as im a delivery driver for 2 takeaways.
    No delivery? Great, lets turn 2k17.. So only playing over the weekends whenever i do have time as the rewards (im speaking about AMOUNT of cards, which usually means PROGRESS) - and now realizing this weekend's event is... QUICK GAME!
    Another thing i like is actually also changing the outcome what i get - im not playing, rank goes down..
    So, no point of playing at all, im absolutely sick and tired of quick games and 2-3 cards after every game..
    Shame. Would've played more if the event wouldnt suck

Montreal is gona win. That was expected though with the event cards.

What will be top 500 roughly pts wise? (not been playing long)

I think top 500 will be in the range of 4-6k. It's the first playoff event so it will be more popular. What was the top 100 for the Matthews card? I think it will be close to that event.

That clicking is soooooooo boring.... But i need Price, so i have to :-(
    Uninstalled.

You need price, really, when do you decide that reallife is what u really need,? Its just a game kid

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyw View Post
    You need price, really, when do you decide that reallife is what u really need,? Its just a game kid
    c'mon man. everyone has their hobbies. no different than fixing up an old car, going to sporting/concert events/movies... no need to knock it. i'm sure you've spent money on things that others thought was dumb..
    Quick Play: Playoff+ | Season: Playoff | Record: 10009-865
    RTTC D Sedin* | H Sedin | Draisaitl* | Crosby(OOP) | RTTC Kessel(OOP) | Talbot
    Soft Hands | Skate Drills | IGN: FearTheCubans

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheCubans View Post
    c'mon man. everyone has their hobbies. no different than fixing up an old car, going to sporting/concert events/movies... no need to knock it. i'm sure you've spent money on things that others thought was dumb..
    Go back and read the RTTC Perry thread and Rusty's comment here will make more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Focus View Post
    Go back and read the RTTC Perry thread and Rusty's comment here will make more sense.
    wow... interesting twist. My apologies Rusty

How many points would I roughly need for top 100? And what rank should I be in the top 100 before the event finishs to call it safe?

Quote Originally Posted by GreNadiens View Post
    How many points would I roughly need for top 100? And what rank should I be in the top 100 before the event finishs to call it safe?
    Looking back at the Auston Matthews Star Event Card, which was the first Star tier event - they said that top 100 was 9000 points.

As far as what rank you should be to be safe? You can never be too safe... but i would sat at least 85. I'd make sure you are sitting there 5 minutes after the event ends to hurry and claim your reward. I've heard stories of people dropping in rank an hour after the event...

Angry you cannot buy your victory, rustyw? :-)
    Uninstalled.

Just made it upto rank 278 pub time now will play through 1 eye later ��

Nah, just read your quote 5 boxes above this, have a great weekend

Yeah, i read it. I am so happy, i have a completely free weekend after long time and the next one too, so i will PRO Marchand card. But dont be sad, then we are going to have paid events again, so you will have a chance to grab some cards too. Nice weekend to you too.
    Uninstalled.

Lyon's kind of right here. He didn't spend any money, and he's gonna get 2 pro playoff event cards, which he will enjoy. Seems good to me

Push harder Unknow3n. I see you are only few points under top 25. You can make it.
    Uninstalled.

Different people have different strategies no one should be bashing other players. If you grind or spend money, if you go with best cards or sandbag, to each his own. No need to trash talk.

Lyon how much points you going for?
    WRESTLEMANIA|(PCC 9):132|(PCC 10):65|(PCC 11):70|(PCC 12):24|(PCC 13):X|(PCC 14):48 (21,500 pts) PCC 15:50
    Brock Lesnar PCC Pro|Damien Mizdow PCC Pro

I have 13500 now. I think it you should be enough for top 25, but probably will play few more games, because i am finishing seasons play off and need energy. Lets say 14 -15000, definitely not more.
    Uninstalled.

Trying to stay away from Mic but if he's on titles then it's gonna be impossible.
    WRESTLEMANIA|(PCC 9):132|(PCC 10):65|(PCC 11):70|(PCC 12):24|(PCC 13):X|(PCC 14):48 (21,500 pts) PCC 15:50

My goal is top 25, nothing more. This event is so boring.
    Uninstalled.

Yeah it is, thank god Endurance is next

Agree with you both, I absolutely love endurance. Mixes grindey-ness with a good bit of strategy, and practically 0 p2w. Also thanks for the encouragement lyon, but I've actually dropped down as I'm only shooting for top 100. I think I'l make it grinding the last 2 hours while watching the Capital's game And congrats on your top 25, Marchand should be fun

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast