Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RC - Montreal Vs Boston

This event was kind of odd. The games played seems down but the amount of points to get to the top 100 seems like the highest total yet. I grinded for the last two hours to make sure I stayed in the top but i was kind of nervous. Every time I left my phone for 10-20 minutes I would drop 20 spots or more.

I achieve single star card because i had time only to play on Sunday evening. So i play from 20 - 24 so 4 hours and make 890 points it means 1052 rank so single P.K.Subban which is super benefit for me unfortunately i was not able to make it top 500 to get pro Subban. I am looking forward for Endurance i will make at least playoff single, Star pro will be ok
    Quick game tier: Star, Season tier: Legendary, Record: 3612-515
    Line-up: Tavares* | Benn* | Hossa* | P.K. Suban* | Suter* | Schneider* |
    Support: Hot Streak | Skate Drills

Last RC i had 11 000 points and finished at 7th position. This time 11 000 points were not enough even for top 25, lol. But i think its undestandable. Goalie is key position for every quick match/face off and those without Price will have big disadvantage.
    Uninstalled.

Guys, OMG, think about what you are doing. I already saw many Price cards with skating enhancements. Skating is the rarest attribute for goalie period. You are wasting enhancements and weakening your goalie.
    Uninstalled.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12