Thread: So, chances of a 6 pack challenge match in 2K18?

So, chances of a 6 pack challenge match in 2K18?

Smackdown has only used this match a 100 times since the brand split. It also doesn't seem like it'd be hard. Take a tradition Fatal 4-Way, add 2, 6 pack challenge.

I'm sure there are many other matches that is wanted. But seeing this is so prominent on TV today, you have to figure if new matches are to be added that this is pretty close to topping the list.
    KOW and RWF member. Enjoys video games and quad biking.
    Within Temptation, Linkin Park, AC/DC, Nickleback, Kenny Loggins, Bon Jovi, Dio, Creed, Disturbed fan.

I could see this happening, yeah. I'd make use of it. Targeting improvement in 2K17 and the introduction of the Rollout feature have made Triple Threat and F4W matches fun for me again, so I'm all for it.
    UNION Wrestling Season 2 is live! (here)
    WWE 2K Wiki (here) 2K/YUKE'S Characters (here)!

I hope to see this match type added to the series... so I'll wait and see what early adopters of 2K18 have to say, I've been tricked into buying these WWE games at launch one too many times.

The more I been thinking of this, the more I realize how I miss that WWE 13 would let me take a 6 person royal rumble, switch win conditions to pin/submission, and have basically a 6 pack challenge that way. The only way to kinda host these matches as is by hosting a 6 man HIAC.
    Within Temptation, Linkin Park, AC/DC, Nickleback, Kenny Loggins, Bon Jovi, Dio, Creed, Disturbed fan.

6 pack matches
    4-way elimination matches
    triple threat tag (both single fall and elimination)

All have been featured within the past year or more and need to return to the 2K games.

I hope these styles of matches do return this year, and I'm actually a little more hopeful that they will, because of the aforementioned improvements to targeting and the Rollout system. If I recall right, a lot of complains I saw about multi-man matches going back to before 2K even got the license was about the mess created by inadequate targeting and the prolonged nature these matches constantly had due to there being three plus people in there with no system to regulate their interferences in attempted match endings.
    UNION Wrestling Season 2 is live! (here)
    WWE 2K Wiki (here) 2K/YUKE'S Characters (here)!

Don't see why not. Should only take about 2 minutes of programming. Also let superstars exit the ring this time. For some reason you couldn't do that in past 6 man matches for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2 View Post
    Don't see why not. Should only take about 2 minutes of programming. Also let superstars exit the ring this time. For some reason you couldn't do that in past 6 man matches for no reason.
    the reason was that they were batle royals

I'm hoping they add the Extreme Rules Fatal-5-Way as well.

These matches are so easy to add but make the game feel so up to date.

They even get really crazy and add kendo stick on a pole.
    I'm a Canadian Cartoonist whose absolutely obsessed with wrestling (and wrestling games). If you want to talk wrestling, WWE2K, WWE SuperCard, comics or pretty much whatever else, feel free to PM me!

Fatal 5-Way would be cool as well.

Quote Originally Posted by KMA_Jackson View Post
    6 pack matches

All have been featured within the past year or more and need to return to the 2K games.
    Yes I miss elimination matches more then anything. MATCH CREATOR 2K.

Quote Originally Posted by KMA_Jackson View Post
    6 pack matches

Triple Threat Tag Team Matches I always found odd that it wasn't included, I get the mechanics might be difficult but it does follow the Six person rule. Hopefully next year they bring back eliminations matches and introduce triple threat tag team match.

They're on TV every single week, so the game should reflect that.
    "The power to be strong and the wisdom to be wise; all these things will come to you in time." Phil Collins

Any type of new match Additions would be awesome but I'd really like to see match creator back more than anything. It made the games and especially universe way more fun.