Thread: Online Hackers

Unhappy Online Hackers

I've been playing the WWE Games Series forever (All the way from SVR 08) but I sometimes think me reporting hackers may not be doing much. Since encountering hackers is an everyday occurrence I took a video about an hour ago and I'm wondering if anybody here can help me in using the video as proof of some sort? Anyway I can officially get a hacker shut down?

Thanks in advance! Hackers have made me quit the game multiple times because of getting roughly 10 points in online matches due to their constant spam of Hell in a Cell moves, running grapples and whatnot.

Unfortunately, considering what's happening, posting a video here would actually be breaking forum rules on calling out other people. Have you tried sending in the video as a ticket directly to 2K through support.2k.com?
    YOU for the CYBER SERIES!
    Vote to decide who is the best male WWE Superstar on the roster today!
    Currently voting: NXT Qualification Round 2, RAW/SmackDown Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zeokage View Post
    Unfortunately, considering what's happening, posting a video here would actually be breaking forum rules on calling out other people. Have you tried sending in the video as a ticket directly to 2K through support.2k.com?
    Hey thank you so much for replying. Well I went on 2K Support and tried submitting a request (same as a ticket I assume). It asked me "The Issue I'm having is..." I selected Connection/Multiplayer issue under which it said "I'm unable to connect to servers" while giving me no other option. Am I doing something wrong? What do I classify my problem as?

Thanks

I'd personally choose 'Gameplay/Progress Issue', then 'Other gameplay or progress issue' as none of the others seem to come close, and hackers do prevent the gameplay from working in the intended way. That's just me, though.
    UNION Wrestling (Universe Thread) <- UNION Awards Categories HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by ReverseLegSweep View Post
    I'd personally choose 'Gameplay/Progress Issue', then 'Other gameplay or progress issue' as none of the others seem to come close, and hackers do prevent the gameplay from working in the intended way. That's just me, though.
    Hey thanks! Haha smart. Well I did submit a ticket and I did get a response but it was pretty underwhelming :/

Hello Email,

Thank you for contacting 2K Games Support.

We are very sorry to hear that a player may have been modding or cheating. We recommend reporting this directly to Sony as it is a violation of the PlayStation Network terms of service. This can be done on the following page.

http://np.us.playstation.com/

If they are hacking in WWE, then it is possible that they are hacking in other online games and that is not good.

To prevent certain players from messaging you on PSN, see:
    http://manuals.playstation.net/docum...blocklist.html

Kind Regards,

2K Support

Have you reported the culprit(s) to Sony using the link they provided?
    UNION Wrestling (Universe Thread) <- UNION Awards Categories HERE!