Thread: How did we not notice this? [GIF] (Rollins Photoshopped?)

How did we not notice this? [GIF] (Rollins Photoshopped?)

When Summerslam tier hit shortly after MITB, we were all stoked to see a Crossfit Jesus Seth Rollins. Looks like CD did a bit of photoshopping.

Idk if it's photoshop because Rollins actually used that costume, but yes, it looks the same.
    WM33++ Tier: WM33E Joe*, WM33E Rollins*, WM33E Matt Hardy*, WM33E Jeff Hardy*, WM33E Bayley*, WM33 Mickie James*
    Team: Always Unknown, WM33++ Tier #BelieveThat

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner 3:16 View Post
    Idk if it's photoshop because Rollins actually used that costume, but yes, it looks the same.
    Definitely photoshopped, same pose, same creases in the clothes (where arms are folded), same hair strands in the same place (blond streaks coloured in though).

But yes, definite photoshopping. A would have said pure laziness by CD but surely the photoshopping would have taken longer than just using a different image lol
    What?

Considering how lazy they were with card designs for HD/Elite/ult cards in s3, this doesn't even surprise me.

I knew this but thought it wasn't worth noting.
    IGN: Bacon WM33++ NHL Quick Game: Playoff++
    Call of Duty and SuperCard addict
    ----> My YouTube <---- 4,200 subscribers and counting!

Same goes for his Hardened and SV Fusion pictures.
    WM33++ : E Matt Hardy ☆ / E Jeff Hardy ☆ / E Brock Lesnar ☆ / E Shawn Michaels ☆
    E Bayley ☆ / E Bliss ☆

Every Cena card is the same apart from his crappy hat and wrist bands.

Quote Originally Posted by shinybaconplays View Post
    I knew this but thought it wasn't worth noting.
    Right.. I think Twitter noticed this awhile back

Probably not CD who shopped it. I bet the images came like that direct from WWE licensing and marketing.
    figaro
    unclerubbish
    Big Boss

His Hardened picture is just his SV Fusion picture without the border.

People were talking about this since the SS card was released... same with Seth's SV Fusion and Hardened.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz139 View Post
    Definitely photoshopped, same pose, same creases in the clothes (where arms are folded), same hair strands in the same place (blond streaks coloured in though).

But yes, definite photoshopping. A would have said pure laziness by CD but surely the photoshopping would have taken longer than just using a different image lol
    There are similarities and differences the biggest one is the line between his pecks.
    Lots of people can take multiple pictures that look the same with the same pose.
    I think it's an original.

If you look at the epic macho man in season 1 and the wm macho man in s2, you will realize it's the same picture

There are a lot of images that are used twice in the game

S1 SR HBK and S2 WM HBK
    S1 Epic Macho Man and S2 WM Macho Man
    S1 Rare Undertaker and S2 WM Undertaker

To name a few........
    Team : SheepFightClub (WM33++) Avatar : Lezzinomucuinna|
    Ranked Deck: Jeff Hardy (RD)*|Matt Hardy (RD)*|Jinder (RD)*|Samoa Joe (RD)*|Asuka (WM33)*|Sasha (WM33)*
    |

Did you also notice that the RAW elite and ultimate cards are carbon copy's. The only difference is the shade of red used.

How lazy can you be...

Just like Chad gable and Jason Jordans HD cards, look at the picture of them for the friends section, then look at their cards, their photoshopped and look deformed.

Shouldnt this be in the custom card thread with the countless other complaints about card images?

Pretty sure everyone noticed this - just the rest of us didn't think it needed a pointless thread to point it out.
    My cards? All the event cards, same as yours. Difference is I'm not afraid to use them.