Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Endurance: G Martin Jones

  1. #1

    Endurance: G Martin Jones

    Surprised it took this long for anyone to start a thread and it really shows how much people care about this game (not much)

    Martin Jones Goalie Event

    FOC 1501
    PM 1408
    SH 1478
    SKT 1478

    Matthew Murray G Event

    FOC 1497
    PM 1402
    SH 1402
    SKT 1520


    Unfortunate because I already have a pro event G from going top 25 in both RC and Endurance last cycle, would have rather had it been another D to complete my game out. Looks like my plan will be put Event Forsberg OOP, the better of the 2 event pro Goalies in and Ovechkin in the LW spot. (Did I mention that Ovi has 138 stamina or something like that, WAY Above everyone else? Crazy. Gonna use that to my advantage in Endurance)

    On a personal note this will most likely be my last event, as I played this game for the community and to have fun interacting with you guys and such and sharing scores, but it's clear no one cares anymore which is sad because this is a great game. It's just true that if no one cares about your accomplishments anymore why play.

    Edit 2: So disappointed, people don't even chat in here anymore. Game is officially dead.
    Last edited by shinybaconplays; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:55 PM.
    IGN: Bacon WM33++ NHL Quick Game: Playoff++
    Call of Duty and SuperCard addict
    ----> My YouTube <---- 4,200 subscribers and counting!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    193
    Boring rewards yet again, it's going to be a all WWE Supercard weekend for me again =)

    And I totally agree with you bacon, on this game being awesome, but like many are saying, that even WWE Supercard is boring right now, NHL Supercard 2K17 is just way more boring, and you can see by the permanent discount on packs, that they're really just trying to milk the last bit of money out of this game and don't even care to add anything into it anymore like new ladder rewards or base cards. I really hope that they're making 2K18, but on the other hand, that game needs to have way more regular updates to keep it interesting throughout the season and even after the playoffs, so that not only returning players would play it, but attract new players. So if they do decide to make 2K18, they'll have to make it interesting for the whole year and to the time, before the next game (2K19) comes out (Like on consoles, NHL 17 is still giving us new cards in HUT), but if it should end like this game (Like 90% of players quitting after the playoffs, meaning the game dies with 6 months left to the next game) I'm afraid this series is going to be cancelled.
    WWE Supercard Deck (WM33++) / NHL Supercard 2K17 Deck (PLAYOFF)
    EV33* Cena, EV33* Samoa Joe, EV33* Rollins, WM33* Bálor, MITB33* Bliss, ULT* Natalya
    RTTC PO H.Sedin, PO D.Sedin, PO Laine, STAR* Coffey, STAR* Josi, PO Price

  3. #3
    I used to play this game a lot. I'm in playoff ++ right now. I just came here to see if anything was new. I guess it's the same old thing. Seasons take way to long. Quick games don't feel rewarding. Face-off mode doesn't give enough spinners to be worth it. The events are all pretty much pay to win (unless you want to spend your whole weekend playing a cell phone game).

    I'l download and play the new version next year but I won't play as much as this year if it's the same old thing again.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13
    Great win last weekend for you though Bacon. The rewards were solid. I only made it into the Top 500 (stupid wedding).

    On a side note, do you have any strategy you could share for Endurance? i suck at it. My best streak is 11 and thats after burning through like 25 power-ups.

    I have a ton of cards at PO/Star/Leg/Epic level. Any recommendations?
    Quick Game: Playoff - RTTC Sedin, Sedin, Laine*, Schultz, Draisaitl*, Anderson

    Season: Star++

  5. #5
    My best streak is currently 36 and that put me top 25, been bumped to 26 since though. I also have to work 24 hours during this event but I'm hoping for a top 100 finish, idk how realistic that is, we'll see.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by gener4 View Post
    Great win last weekend for you though Bacon. The rewards were solid. I only made it into the Top 500 (stupid wedding).

    On a side note, do you have any strategy you could share for Endurance? i suck at it. My best streak is 11 and thats after burning through like 25 power-ups.

    I have a ton of cards at PO/Star/Leg/Epic level. Any recommendations?
    Do 2 good cards and 4 commons.

    I'm using my event single Ovechkin and a Star Pro right now and rest commons. Plan for the event for me is to go top 25, and after that I think my quest in this game will be complete. If next RTTC is for an event D I'll think about it because my deck is now good enought to compete but except for that there's nothing left for me to do
    IGN: Bacon WM33++ NHL Quick Game: Playoff++
    Call of Duty and SuperCard addict
    ----> My YouTube <---- 4,200 subscribers and counting!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by shinybaconplays View Post
    Do 2 good cards and 4 commons.

    I'm using my event single Ovechkin and a Star Pro right now and rest commons. Plan for the event for me is to go top 25, and after that I think my quest in this game will be complete. If next RTTC is for an event D I'll think about it because my deck is now good enought to compete but except for that there's nothing left for me to do
    What I opted for was RTTC H.Sedin, RTTC D.Sedin, PO-Pro Draisaitl, common, common, UR Gibson.

    That run got me to exactly #100. Who knows how far I've dropped since

    I got a 17 over lunch. Havent had a chance since
    Quick Game: Playoff - RTTC Sedin, Sedin, Laine*, Schultz, Draisaitl*, Anderson

    Season: Star++

  8. #8
    Some additional tips:

    USE CARDS WITH VERY HIGH ENERGY. You can check their energy capability in the Season mode by clicking on their card.

    ANYTHING less than 100 is Terrible. Try to use cards with 105 or over energy if you have them.

    For some reason Ovechkin's event single that I got from this RC has 137 energy, a mind blowing high amount. This saves me at least 5 matches before I have to energy him up again.

    What your goal before putting your energy cards is take note of the best cards you usually face. For me it's Star cards with about 1100-1200 max stats. If your cards go below that and especially if it's a solo match to start and you haven't seen any of their cards I energise. I think if you took our your PO pro and just used those event singles you'd do okay.


    I've found a really good lineup with that partially levelled event Ovi and a PO Erik Karlsson with 109 energy. It means I have to play in Leg++ but I'm not too bothered.
    IGN: Bacon WM33++ NHL Quick Game: Playoff++
    Call of Duty and SuperCard addict
    ----> My YouTube <---- 4,200 subscribers and counting!

  9. #9
    The reason why mic90 is above everyone else is because he is using an exploit. A bit frustrating but there's nothing you really can do about it.

    I have proof by the way. If you look in face off he is super rare tier which means he's using the exploit
    IGN: Bacon WM33++ NHL Quick Game: Playoff++
    Call of Duty and SuperCard addict
    ----> My YouTube <---- 4,200 subscribers and counting!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by shinybaconplays View Post
    Some additional tips:

    USE CARDS WITH VERY HIGH ENERGY. You can check their energy capability in the Season mode by clicking on their card.

    ANYTHING less than 100 is Terrible. Try to use cards with 105 or over energy if you have them.

    For some reason Ovechkin's event single that I got from this RC has 137 energy, a mind blowing high amount. This saves me at least 5 matches before I have to energy him up again.

    What your goal before putting your energy cards is take note of the best cards you usually face. For me it's Star cards with about 1100-1200 max stats. If your cards go below that and especially if it's a solo match to start and you haven't seen any of their cards I energise. I think if you took our your PO pro and just used those event singles you'd do okay.


    I've found a really good lineup with that partially levelled event Ovi and a PO Erik Karlsson with 109 energy. It means I have to play in Leg++ but I'm not too bothered.
    AMAZING. Thanks man. I've strung together a handful of 15-18s which have me well into the 101-250 range (138 I think) but I will look into the Energy. I didn't even know that was a thing
    Quick Game: Playoff - RTTC Sedin, Sedin, Laine*, Schultz, Draisaitl*, Anderson

    Season: Star++

  11. #11
    It seems like all of a sudden today that many of the sandbagged decks I was fighting have seemed to disappeared which has made things quite a lot easier. I was able to get a 90 streak today (using 28 or 30 energy) and a 123 streak (using 45 energy) and I'm gonna keep going as there's become a bit of competition today for top 25 and I really want that Ovechkin pro before I take a big break / leave this game.

    Edit 1: There is a pick cap to how many you can win per streak: 150. So I'm guessing around 70 games you hit it. It should not be capped that low IMO because why am I penalized if I get a crazy good streak? 250-300 seems more fair
    Last edited by shinybaconplays; 1 Week Ago at 04:47 PM.
    IGN: Bacon WM33++ NHL Quick Game: Playoff++
    Call of Duty and SuperCard addict
    ----> My YouTube <---- 4,200 subscribers and counting!

  12. #12
    EVENT SUMMARY:

    Finished Rank 12! I constantly was hovering from rank 25-30 being up to 1000 points out of rank 25 which was my goal to pro that Ovechkin from the week before, but today something weird happened. I don't know why but I started finding way less sandbagged decks and as a result from this I got a 90 streak, 123 streak (record, bought 3 energies tho to keep it going a few more) and around 80 before event ended and kicked me out of it.

    This may very well be my last event for a while as I just don't see the point in continuing. I will have a full event pro quick game lineup (Forsberg will be OOP tho) so unless next event card is a D I won't be too bothered. Will be posting shots soon of Ovi and Martin Jones' final stats.

    Also RIP Capitals at rank 26. It was CLEAR he is an ovechkin fan and he also went top 25 last week so it's sad that he basically wasted 2 weeks for just a single ovechkin. I bet he's gonna quit over it, I feel bad for him.
    IGN: Bacon WM33++ NHL Quick Game: Playoff++
    Call of Duty and SuperCard addict
    ----> My YouTube <---- 4,200 subscribers and counting!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    8
    I'm pretty new to this game but I love it so far. Only been playing a few weeks. I assumed coming in that things would be slow because it's summer (not exactly hockey season). So I'm looking forward to next years version. Going to play that from the beginning and see how it goes.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by kvh_1fan View Post
    I'm pretty new to this game but I love it so far. Only been playing a few weeks. I assumed coming in that things would be slow because it's summer (not exactly hockey season). So I'm looking forward to next years version. Going to play that from the beginning and see how it goes.
    It's honestly debatable whether next year will have another new NHL app
    IGN: Bacon WM33++ NHL Quick Game: Playoff++
    Call of Duty and SuperCard addict
    ----> My YouTube <---- 4,200 subscribers and counting!

  15. #15
    To the guy talkin about the exploit, if you get the playoff support peptalk +78 to team all stats, you can play endurance with all common cards and apparently get an endless streak

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustyw View Post
    To the guy talkin about the exploit, if you get the playoff support peptalk +78 to team all stats, you can play endurance with all common cards and apparently get an endless streak
    I see it as an exploit because I don't think it's fair that if you pull one card you can win every time.
    IGN: Bacon WM33++ NHL Quick Game: Playoff++
    Call of Duty and SuperCard addict
    ----> My YouTube <---- 4,200 subscribers and counting!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    22
    i missed a playoff card due to no internet work to play miss by 20 spots ugh so close but so far haa

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •