Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team Ring Domination XXXIV Event Chat: Cedric Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by PWinterborn View Post
    dunno why everyone is up in damn arms about it. its a damn game. if youre gonna be so pissy, just Matt Hardy it, and leave it to the people who still actually enjoy the gam, rather than being whiny little b****es. im playing with my sons team, and we're trying to get the normal WM card. Does anyone know what it is by chance?
    Well said. I'm tired of seeing to top tier players complain about a reset or a new tier. Relax and be patient people.

IGN: Silent Danger
    Ultimate +

Quote Originally Posted by Degni View Post
    Tyler Breeze.
    Much obliged.
    Ranked Deck: MITB* Mojo Rawley WM33* James Ellsworth WM33* AJ Styles WM33* Baron Corbin WM33 Naomi WM33 Event Bayley
    Team Deck: MITB* Mojo Rawley WM33* AJ Styles WM33 Event Bayley

Who is the Elite card. My team is only Elite tier even though I'm a WM33 tier myself. I noticed a tattoo on the left arm but it's too soon to tell. I'm thinking it's Gallows or Anderson because of the type of tattoo it is.

I dont think Gallows or Anderson have Elite cards, sadly
    Ranked Deck: MITB* Mojo Rawley WM33* James Ellsworth WM33* AJ Styles WM33* Baron Corbin WM33 Naomi WM33 Event Bayley
    Team Deck: MITB* Mojo Rawley WM33* AJ Styles WM33 Event Bayley

Yeah I checked the catalog and your right Gallows and Anderson don't have Elite cards. It's a RAW card with a tattoo on the left arm/chest. Going through all the RAW Elite cards I just can't find a match unless it's RTRUTH but the skin tone doesn't match up.

CD are masters at psychology! They keep beating this dead horse of a tier by throwing out cards that most players have no interest in. The result is that more and more people move from wanting a new tier to just wishing for a reset.

CD will continue to do this for a couple of weeks further frustrating everyone at the lack of something new or different, until they finally announce a reset to a chorus of cheers this time instead of being slated. Then sit back and laugh at how well they played the community! Bravo CD! Bravo
    What?

This is my 7th Cedric................. -.-
    Team : Best.In.TheWorld (Summerslam 17+)
    SS 17 + : SS Event Kurt Angle* / WM33 Event Jinder Mahal* / SS Jason Jordan* / WM33 Event Aleister Black* / WM33 Event Bayley* / WM33 MITB Carmella*

8. Quote Originally Posted by rkoviper90 View Post
    Yeah I checked the catalog and your right Gallows and Anderson don't have Elite cards. It's a RAW card with a tattoo on the left arm/chest. Going through all the RAW Elite cards I just can't find a match unless it's RTRUTH but the skin tone doesn't match up.
    Roman has tan skin and full body tattoos. Owens also has that bullhorn tattoo on his left arm, and is a Raw card.
    WM++

The elite is R Truth. My team is almost done done with it.

Our team is doing amazing. Putting in the grind!

| TIER: SS17+ |
    | RD BROCK* | RD ALEISTER* | RD JOE* | RD CENA* | RD BAYLEY* | FUSION CARMELLA* |

If you're going to make a thread for the event could you at least put the cards that are in the event?
    WWE Supercard Tier: Summerslam 17+
    MyNBA2k18 Tier: Epic Prime+

Quote Originally Posted by PWinterborn View Post
    dunno why everyone is up in damn arms about it. its a damn game. if youre gonna be so pissy, just Matt Hardy it, and leave it to the people who still actually enjoy the gam, rather than being whiny little ☺☺☺☺☺es. im playing with my sons team, and we're trying to get the normal WM card. Does anyone know what it is by chance?
    You seem angry......wanna talk about it?
    IGN: Cole l SS17+

Member of Heel Turn (SS17++)

Yeah, nothing worth rejoining my latest team for. My brothers are their anyway and the Owner trust me more than any others on the team, so I could join back whenever I feel like.
    Tier SS17-SS17* TitusWM33 Event* The Rock, WM33 Event* Matt Hardy, WM33 Event* Jeff Hardy, WM33 Event* Lesnar, WM33 Event* Bayley WM33* Carmella

Quote Originally Posted by Takerkaneanite619 View Post
    Yeah, nothing worth rejoining my latest team for. My brothers are their anyway and the Owner trust me more than any others on the team, so I could join back whenever I feel like.
    Same case here. I moved out as I did not want to bring down the team with me but I am back as soon as the new tier drops. Also I was thinking of maybe joining a lower tier team just to bump up their tier

Despite the underwhelming card choices, the team has done pretty good. Finished the 33 and the UL card, playing on the elite card for battleground charges.
    @azzim93 | IGN-Azim

Done. A single but will end up being a pro I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by The Phenom21 View Post
    Same case here. I moved out as I did not want to bring down the team with me but I am back as soon as the new tier drops. Also I was thinking of maybe joining a lower tier team just to bump up their tier
    Yeah, me and this other guy, left the team for the time being, so that 2 lucky lower tier players can join and better their decks. They are both in WM33 tier now.
    Tier SS17-SS17* TitusWM33 Event* The Rock, WM33 Event* Matt Hardy, WM33 Event* Jeff Hardy, WM33 Event* Lesnar, WM33 Event* Bayley WM33* Carmella

Quote Originally Posted by Predetermined View Post
    This won't make my RTG but it will help some of my teammates out so I'll play and try to get the most shards. Maybe instead of whining about an event you could join a struggling Ultimate++ team and help them out.
    That's what I did.

Got Cedric and Ult Spanky.
    WWE Supercard Season 1 Veteran.

Blissfully climbing my way up. If you see a trail of glitter, it's probably me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12