Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Event Yet This Week?

No Event Yet This Week?

We are pass the time they usually post the details of the week's event and nothing is up yet. Anyone know what's up?

Just checked and noticed the same thing. Wonder if that is a sign of the end of this app.

I contacted them no response yet.

Could be:
    *End of the season with no warning
    *End of the app entirely with no return next season
    *More event issues

And so I begin my journey into WWE Supercard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolts91 View Post
    Just checked and noticed the same thing. Wonder if that is a sign of the end of this app.
    Yep was just about to post the same. Jagr could have been the grand finale, as it was the first event (I think) to contain one player. Two thoughts:

1) sad because I really had fun playing these events (breath of fresh air) and I never got another D event pro.

2) happy because it is a huge time sink and I didn't really have the time to play RC this event anyway, I should be focusing on other things. Also happy bc supercard has a special event this weekend and I want all the throwback cards.

Also this means I will start playing Face Off again because if there's nothing else to do I can do that
    WWE SuperCard: Monster
    MyNBA2K18: Star+ ----> My YouTube <----
    NHL SuperCard 2K18: Super Rare

Yup, either they continue to have problems since last week or they're done with this game.
    WWE Supercard Deck (WM33++)
    EV33* Cena, EV33* Samoa Joe, EV33* Rollins, WM33(F)* Y2J, MITB33* Bliss, WM33* Sasha

CURRENTLY TAKING A BREAK FROM WWE SUPERCARD

Quote Originally Posted by shinybaconplays View Post
    Yep was just about to post the same. Jagr could have been the grand finale, as it was the first event (I think) to contain one player. Two thoughts:

1) sad because I really had fun playing these events (breath of fresh air) and I never got another D event pro.

2) happy because it is a huge time sink and I didn't really have the time to play RC this event anyway, I should be focusing on other things. Also happy bc supercard has a special event this weekend and I want all the throwback cards.

Also this means I will start playing Face Off again because if there's nothing else to do I can do that
    Unfortunately, Face Off has the same price as of last month as they didn't update the rewards either

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech97 View Post
    Unfortunately, Face Off has the same price as of last month as they didn't update the rewards either
    Oh wow good point that also solidifies the claim that the game is no longer supported

True looks like this is the end. Really hate the way Cat Daddy and 2k handled this.

Sad I never got the chance to really play this game, just got up to star+ by the end of jagr event and there arent really any hockey games out there.

Try nhl figures league, its simple and fun

No communication, SuperCard's twitter and Facebook sites have nothing to say. What a piss poor way to send off all their dedicated players. Last years version went past mid-September, right up to the beginning of the Fall season.

I wanted to go big and take top 25 again for RC & Endurance, see about filling up my season roster entirely with Elite Pro Playoff cards. Maybe for RC some programmer tried to put a Defenseman as the reward and the app had a catastrophic error when trying to function and the whole game had a meltdown lol

NBA2K17 also doesn't have an event yet, so they are probably just behind.

Believe nba twitter said team usa rttc was it for season

Quote Originally Posted by AJD16 View Post
    Believe nba twitter said team usa rttc was it for season
    they keep running till the end of august or 2nd or 3rd week of august guessthey end it earyl this year lame
    my nba 2k16 last event was https://twitter.com/MyNBA2K/status/765996586866397184 august 17 and nhl supercard is https://twitter.com/NHLSuperCard/sta...72805979856896 was sept 13

The MyNBA Twitter that was referred to:
    This week's Road to the Championship is the final event for MyNBA2K17. Grab your Olympic Dream Team MJ card before it's too late! �� https://t.co/akviWWsytK

I have tried to get an answer through many different mediums and they are not saying anything. I think last week was the last NHL Supercard event ever.

Hello,

Thank you for your email.

At this time there will be no more events. Please stay tuned to our twitter page https://twitter.com/NHLSuperCard for more updates on the app.

Thanks for your support,
    Spencer

Wow, you guys think that means ever? Or just this season?

Ever. If they had plans of a season 3 they would have said it was the last event like they did last year and like they did for My NBA.

If they would have let us know that was the last event, I would have used up the rest of my sticks to make up for the 17 hours they took away from us in the event. Can't believe they didn't even compensate us. They had been good up to last weekend of compensating us when something messed up. Won't be surprised at all if this is it. Was fun while it lasted, but it was time consuming. Now I can get back to doing things instead of Click, Click, Clicking on my phone.
    Thanks for the memories, Snowmiser

So what is everyone gonna do now that this game is gone? What have you filled your time with this weekend? I have been playing WWE sparingly, also I have a new job that I've been doing

I have 1 season to finish then I'll be mostly playing songpop.

Well everyone it's been fun playing with everyone and talking on this forum. Take care and let us all hope our instincts are wrong and we have another season this October. Even with anything we have wanted to see improved in this game I have to admit it has been one of the most fun games I've played. If this is the end I will miss it. I just wish we knew for sure either way.

Last year they did the same exact thing with twitter, i xan surely tell you this version is over as far as events or support, you can keep playing seasons and faceoffs, and qg,s, but thats all folks, if they do have a 2k18 it will not be til october, thats all guys.

Last year went till mid September and they announced the Toews rttc was the last event. It feels like they are putting less into it. I hope I am wrong but it seems like there will not be a 2k18

I wonder why events stop on the Cat Daddy games? Does it really take much effort on the development team's part to run them? They sure seem like they must be very profitable. I doubt people put much money into the regular modes.

As for whether there will be a 2k18, I don't see why not. Even with less people playing than MYNBA2K or WWE Supercard it's gotta be a moneymaker. But of course they won't tell us anything until it just shows up in the app store.

Yeah communication is bad. Upkeep of the events has been bad. Support has been bad. The game itself is great. I wish they would put more effort into it. We all put a lot of time and effort in and I have spent money on the game. If there is a next season I will play but I will not spend a dime until I see some level of effort from Cat Daddy. When your customers feel you don't care about them you lose money. That's customer service 101.

Last edited by Zeokage; 08-07-2017 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Multiple posts, please use the Edit option.

Quote Originally Posted by dgarman88 View Post
    If they would have let us know that was the last event, I would have used up the rest of my sticks to make up for the 17 hours they took away from us in the event. Can't believe they didn't even compensate us. They had been good up to last weekend of compensating us when something messed up. Won't be surprised at all if this is it. Was fun while it lasted, but it was time consuming. Now I can get back to doing things instead of Click, Click, Clicking on my phone.
    Thanks for the memories, Snowmiser
    Knew you could'nt quit,

So when they going to pull the trigger on this?

Support is emailing saying no more events check Twitter and the only tweet was for a maintenance which was pretty random.

retracted post
    Last edited by shinybaconplays; 09-22-2017 at 09:50 AM.

rip nhl 18 wish they have make another one endurance is my favorite one and plus in ever know how good rantnatnnen is or jost lol

I've been playing NHL Figures League as someone suggested
    It's pretty fun.
    You can buy the physical figures if you can find them at hobby store.
    I got some online but the prices are high for the rare ones.

It was $3.99 for common figures at Target last year.

Quote Originally Posted by goldhorse View Post
    I've been playing NHL Figures League as someone suggested
    It's pretty fun.
    You can buy the physical figures if you can find them at hobby store.
    I got some online but the prices are high for the rare ones.

It was $3.99 for common figures at Target last year.
    Dont spend ingame coins for full price, they have 66% off sales all the time,nhl figures league

Quote Originally Posted by shinybaconplays View Post
    Game officially dead: MyNBA2K18 just came out
    Not necessarily. They didn't do the second season of NHL Supercard until after the season had already started which is a few weeks away. Granted there was a news article teaser by now. There has been no word so it's possible there is no 3rd season.

It looks very much like 2K18 is coming based on the message I got in 2K16

If you guys are not aware on their Twitter they just announced 2k16 (last years app) will be shutting down 3 months from now on 12/19. Things continue to look worse for the future of the game...

Not really - I logged into 2K16 and got a message saying 'check out NHL Supercard 2018 to continue to enjoy the franchise'

Although my message said the 2K16 servers will close October 2017...

Quote Originally Posted by Cuttlefish View Post
    It looks very much like 2K18 is coming based on the message I got in 2K16
    Crazy!!! I hope it comes back!! But there is a mistake as they just announced on twitter here that the servers are coming down 12/19/2017, and this announcement seemed to have been written before then so plans could be changed / scrapped.

Official tweet:

"The NHL SuperCard 2K16 servers will be permanently shutting down on 12/19. This will disable game play in the app. Thanks for playing!"

Hmmm - while I can see dates getting mixed up with regard to the servers shutting down, it seems odd to say 'come play the new edition of the game' when there is no new edition coming

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast