Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Event Yet This Week?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuttlefish View Post
    Hmmm - while I can see dates getting mixed up with regard to the servers shutting down, it seems odd to say 'come play the new edition of the game' when there is no new edition coming
    My honest guess is they typed that up months ago, scheduled it for today and forgot to change what was in it. I will, send in a support ticket but it seems like they had plans for a 2k18 several months ago (in July because that would be in time for the intended 3 month notice for the shutdown) but they decided to not do it as we should have heard something from their Twitter saying otherwise by now.
    IGN: Bacon SS17+ MyNBA2K18 Quick Game: Epic Prime
    Call of Duty and SuperCard addict
    ----> My YouTube <---- 4,600 subscribers and counting!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuttlefish View Post
    Hmmm - while I can see dates getting mixed up with regard to the servers shutting down, it seems odd to say 'come play the new edition of the game' when there is no new edition coming
    What I don't understand is why they won't come out and say if it's coming or not like they did last game -- this would keep people interested and they know it's a FAQ. Something tells me by them dodging we got nothing. I hope I'm wrong

Just so you doomsday players understand these devs, this game was released october 13, 2016, they never said 1 word about it til october 12, 2016, if u like this game and hope to play a new version, please chill, its gonna be there in october, but if its like last year as i pointed out , they gave 1 day notice, ok., and believe with the money spent in 2k17 they have every reason to milk another version, they are too greedy not too,

There will be a 2k18 based on the first season in game message. I believe December in Twitter was a typo. I agree the new season will happen with little warning. It will most likely happen after 2k16 goes down.

Quote Originally Posted by JPank88 View Post
    There will be a 2k18 based on the first season in game message. I believe December in Twitter was a typo. I agree the new season will happen with little warning. It will most likely happen after 2k16 goes down.
    I don’t think it was a typo as MyNBA2k16 (same developer) released a tweet saying MyNBA2K16 would shut down the same date. I just hope they would be more clear about it like they were last year when they announced it would be the last event and they looked forward to the next years app. The cloudy wait for october begins and I’m hopeful there’s another season that I can beast in!

Well clearly one of the 2 was a typo. It makes sense that 2k16 servers are going down to start 2k18 if that is the case I doubt they are waiting till Christmas to release 2k18.

Quote Originally Posted by shinybaconplays View Post
    Game officially dead: MyNBA2K18 just came out
    Doesn't mean anything since last year game came out in October and not in September ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12