Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
Results 1,361 to 1,386 of 1386

Thread: 2Kayfabe Question Thread- Test

Are intergender stables going to be in universe mode?

When will 8 man matches be fixed? When will the CAS bugs be fixed? When will the issues with MyCareer be fixed? Are we getting a patch any time soon?

Is the promo bug which causes the game to crash in universe ever going to be fixed considering this is the 3rd release with the same problem? It's not a hardware issue, those have been addressed. It's 100% the game that causes the problem.

Hasn't even been a week and I'm ready to move on to a game that works as advertised.

Hi 2Kayfabe,

I'm not asking if it will be implemented directly, but do the developers know how unhappy the player base is with the rate that VC is earned?

I would like to know that the message is getting to them and that it needs to be at least acknowledged.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmalky View Post
    Hi 2Kayfabe,

I'm not asking if it will be implemented directly, but do the developers know how unhappy the player base is with the rate that VC is earned?

I would like to know that the message is getting to them and that it needs to be at least acknowledged.

Thanks.
    Seems to be pointless asking Questions in here - send them support tickets instead, that's what I'll be doing from now on.

Those are just as pointless as it takes days for a response and the responses demonstrate how little support actually knows about their game. I submitted a ticket complaining about input lag/frame rate plummets during offline 8 man tag team matches and was told to:

1) Reinstall my game
    2) Wipe the cache (despite PS4 not having one)
    3) Check my internet connection (despite my issue being an offline mode one)

Good luck, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Bones View Post
    Those are just as pointless as it takes days for a response and the responses demonstrate how little support actually knows about their game. I submitted a ticket complaining about input lag/frame rate plummets during offline 8 man tag team matches and was told to:

1) Reinstall my game
    2) Wipe the cache (despite PS4 not having one)
    3) Check my internet connection (despite my issue being an offline mode one)

Good luck, guys.
    Yeah none of that works, it's the game coding. The same exact issue cannot be present in the last 3 releases unless it's the coding.

When it comes to universe promos, if my caw can do it in MyPlayer with no problem but I can't do one in universe it has nothing to do with the hardware.

The lag in 8 man isn't a processing problem either because even removing most of the crowd with the high school arena does nothing, so it's not a problem with too much being on the screen at once. Also the lag continues even if you do 8 man elimination and 2 are left in the match.

So no, hardware is definitely not at fault.

Howdy there. For some reason, when I downloaded the deluxe game of WWE 2K18 on PS4, it only would select the exhibition match and normal match. Can someone help me how to fix this?

YOU for the CYBER SERIES!
    Vote to decide who is the best male WWE Superstar on the roster today!
    Currently voting: Grand Final

Quote Originally Posted by tison View Post
    Howdy there. For some reason, when I downloaded the deluxe game of WWE 2K18 on PS4, it only would select the exhibition match and normal match. Can someone help me how to fix this?
    You haven't finished downloading. Check your notifications, it'll let you run a type of demo mode until full installation is done.

Had to reinstall the game. Maybe that could help.

Quote Originally Posted by the11thdoctor View Post
    You haven't finished downloading. Check your notifications, it'll let you run a type of demo mode until full installation is done.
    UPDATE: I even tried reinstalling the game and it's still on some demo mode. How am I suppose to fix this? It's getting me rather annoyed.

Did you check that thread I linked you to? The explanation is at the end.
    YOU for the CYBER SERIES!
    Vote to decide who is the best male WWE Superstar on the roster today!
    Currently voting: Grand Final

Quote Originally Posted by the11thdoctor View Post
    Yeah none of that works, it's the game coding. The same exact issue cannot be present in the last 3 releases unless it's the coding.

When it comes to universe promos, if my caw can do it in MyPlayer with no problem but I can't do one in universe it has nothing to do with the hardware.

The lag in 8 man isn't a processing problem either because even removing most of the crowd with the high school arena does nothing, so it's not a problem with too much being on the screen at once. Also the lag continues even if you do 8 man elimination and 2 are left in the match.

So no, hardware is definitely not at fault.
    From what I've heard and seen, 8 man battle royals work just fine. It's the 8 man tag that has issues. The first thing I think of is unoptimized code. And seeing a youtube video of a multiman match devolve into a total glitchfest tells me it's DEFINITELY code.

I'm not a dev of course. But at the same time, doesn't 2k have quality testers? I know every year there's some kind of glitch, but this is just plain embarassing.

The people who got the game 4 days early were the Q/A or beta testers, lol

Another day nearly over, another framerate issue not being addressed...

When are you guys at 2K at least going to say something?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sherminator2 View Post
    Hi 2Kayfabe,

You probably can't answer this question, but could you give a rough idea as to when we can expect the 1.03 patch?
    Not 2K, but I would assume the next patch will come with the first round of DLC, like always. About a month after release, like always.

Hi 2Kayfabe,

Please patch back the Batista's machine gun entrance.

Quote Originally Posted by jhorsley23 View Post
    Not 2K, but I would assume the next patch will come with the first round of DLC, like always. About a month after release, like always.
    It'll first happen more than likely when they release the Cena/Deluxe DLC for purchase. They did the same last year and that came at the end of October.
    R.I.P. WWE 2K18 Forums (2017-2018): Not gone but completely forgotten about by 2K

Hey 2Kayfabe,

Why is there almost no crowd noise during MyCareer matches?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomato! View Post
    Hey 2Kayfabe,

Why is there almost no crowd noise during MyCareer matches?
    Isn't that realistic?
    Yep.Yep.Yep

No. It isn't.

Why can't we use the Short Haired Daniel Bryan from MyCareer in Matches?

You took the time to create this model, so let us use it for Alt. Attires. If we can't get people like Ted Dibiase or Bob Backlund, atleast let us have a short haired Daniel Bryan.

^ Agreed.

10 chars.

@2Kayfabe

Can you please give us a Clarification when we get finally the next Patch to fix the Promo, Referee, AI Diving Moves, Enzo Amores Diving DDT, Johnny Garganos Superkick 14 and the Voice Taunts in Universe Mode?

Closing Post

Hello WWE Universe,

I started this "Ask 2Kayfabe" thread as an experiment. Like all experiments it has come to a close.

I won't say one way or another if it was a success or a failure, like most things I think it will fall somewhere in between.

I realize I wasn't able to answer a lot of questions, but I wanted to thank you all for taking a part in this.
    I appreciate your passions and perspective.

I am still learning the ins and outs of the community. I've tried to provide you all with the information I had available, when I was able to.

I hope to continue to act as a liason between Dev and Community.

I also hope that you are all finding ways to enjoy WWE 2K18.

I wanted to say once again that myself, Dev, and 2K are here to help you out and do what we can to work at making WWE 2K the best it can be.

cheers,

2Kayfabe

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435