Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Sticky: 2Kayfabe Question Thread- Test

the face import is in. It's in the creation suite video.

I'd love if you could clarify if Match Creator is available for Online Private matches. Or is it only offline? I've heard conflicting things with no real answer to my knowledge.

Any update on how the finisher will effect a lightweight performing a finisher on a heavyweight

Hi 2Kayfabe,

Since there are now eight characters on screen instead of six, are 3D items on CAWS going to be affected by this? For example, I noticed when nothing else but hair was equipped on the CAW in the trailer, it said 24 points instead of 16. If there is an increase, is it a major one? Can you clarify on this? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexamandros View Post
    Hi 2Kayfabe,

Since there are now eight characters on screen instead of six, are 3D items on CAWS going to be affected by this? For example, I noticed when nothing else but hair was equipped on the CAW in the trailer, it said 24 points instead of 16.
    You may have just figured out how they were able to add 8 man matches this year.

this was confirmed on the CAWS.ws board and this is the response "the game has to now distribute the CAS points across 8 characters instead of 6. that's why the points have changed. "

Quote Originally Posted by rekka_no_ryo View Post
    this was confirmed on the CAWS.ws board and this is the response "the game has to now distribute the CAS points across 8 characters instead of 6. that's why the points have changed. "
    i guess we're more limited now in the attires we want to create huh?
    ok 2k lets go back to 6 characters again shall we?

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/477732-ww...gular/page-103

you can check it out yourself and your still only limited to 2 attires per caw, so if you wanted to create 8 attires you would need 4 slots as seen here:

Quote Originally Posted by rekka_no_ryo View Post
    http://caws.ws/forum/topic/477732-ww...gular/page-103

you can check it out yourself and your still only limited to 2 attires per caw, so if you wanted to create 8 attires you would need 4 slots as seen here:]
    i meant that with parts costing more points we wont be able to create attires we once could

as far as i know it's just certain hair styles. The elbow pads and such from the video all costed the same. BUT as it was pointed out i think in the last page, there had to be a trade off somewhere.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021