Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: 2Kayfabe Question Thread- Test

It'll be interesting to see how the rest of the duplicates are revealed. Shango getting a social media reveal makes sense but doing the same for the Sting's wouldn't as they're essentially glorified alt attires.

Quote Originally Posted by KMA_Jackson View Post
    As far as alternates go.... Am I the only one who would love to see a Retro version of Brock Lesnar from 02-03 (especially now that we have Kurt Angle)?

Same here.
    I was hoping we would have got Lesnar '03 in 17 as Brock was the main star, hopefully the HOF Showcase pack is still around to give us that.
    If you believe in "roster slots" you probably believe in Reptilian Overlords too.
    WWE 2K YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLT...5Hoy8Vw8CRN5-w

2Kayfabe, can you tell us what our options for customizing the AI will be like? Specifically, will we have more sliders for individual wrestler personality traits than in 2K17? What about customizable AI move combo sets like in Fire Pro (IE, Rock's AI will usually do Spinebuster --> People's Elbow). These additions help to make the AI for each wrestler seem less generic.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Zlayac View Post
    I'd rather see them add add The Rock 99, 02 and 03.
    Yeah but I'm not saying add all those, they were already in 2K17 but aren't confirmed for WWE 2K18 for whatever reason.
    I just want to take what I can get with legends at this point.

Hello 2Kayfabe

In the 2K Blog for My Career there were said that my career won't end after wrestlemania. how does this looks exactly? is this just for doing matches or will the storys continue after wrestlemania?
    and how many years can we play after wrestlemania?

can you tell us about that?

In wwwe2k18 can we use superstars tattoos on caws cause wwe2k17 didn't allow us to

Do not need details but will fans of the Women of WWE be happy when the DLC is announced?

TIA

Could the part were he talks about clearing up the rest of the roster be clearing up the confusing on Finn balor

Hi everyone,
    2kayfabe i would like to ask you a serious question about the roster.
    Are Austin Aries and Eva Marie in wwe 2k18 as hidden characters (i know itīs kinda stupid asking this, because if they are in as hidden characters you guys wont tell us :P) But as a WWE fan and a fan of itīs games i would really like to get some feedback about it, because i have been waiting for their reveal for 4 weeks.
    Thank you very much, and keep all the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by wwefannatic View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Are Austin Aries and Eva Marie in wwe 2k18 as hidden characters (i know itīs kinda stupid asking this, because if they are in as hidden characters you guys wont tell us :P) But as a WWE fan and a fan of itīs games i would really like to get some feedback about it, because i have been waiting for their reveal for 4 weeks.
    I can't see it. They're both no longer with the company and would be sort of illogical as hidden superstars. If there are hidden ones, it'll be backstage guys, like Albert (Matt Bloom) and William Regal (on NXT). And that's a big if...

Quote Originally Posted by wwefannatic View Post
    Hi everyone,
    1. You acknowledge that they cant answer this

2. There are no hidden characters

3. No, they are both out.

Quote Originally Posted by Vergil View Post
    In wwwe2k18 can we use superstars tattoos on caws cause wwe2k17 didn't allow us to
    2Kayfabe can't reveal new information via responses to our questions he can only elaborate on officially released info or clarify questions regarding alt attires and models of confirmed superstars/legends.

IMO WWE 2K17 had obnoxious and discouraging amounts of restrictions so let's hope we have more freedom in WWE 2K18.
    "Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."

With there being 8-man capabilities - How many managers can we have for a 1 v 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Necessities View Post
    With there being 8-man capabilities - How many managers can we have for a 1 v 1?
    I assume 3 per character at least going by the SAnitY entrance vid, where only Eric Young is announced as a contender for that match. But it would be REALLY cool if we could have up to 4 managers for one of the contenders (so 1 contender + 4 managers = 5, so the opponent would be able to have up to 2 managers). That way we would be able to feature whole Stables in matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Top Heel View Post
    I assume 3 per character at least going by the SAnitY entrance vid, where only Eric Young is announced as a contender for that match. But it would be REALLY cool if we could have up to 4 managers for one of the contenders (so 1 contender + 4 managers = 5, so the opponent would be able to have up to 2 managers). That way we would be able to feature whole Stables in matches.
    Precisely why I am asking I am glad you''re on the same page

Well hopefully they fix the fps issues. Last year at anything that had more than 4 people involved in the match, the game would crawl. I tried simming a 1 v 1 w/ 2 managers and it was just painful. 8 people in the ring at once does nobody any good if it's running at 8 fps.

Are there hot tags this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Agrar10 View Post
    Well hopefully they fix the fps issues. Last year at anything that had more than 4 people involved in the match, the game would crawl. I tried simming a 1 v 1 w/ 2 managers and it was just painful. 8 people in the ring at once does nobody any good if it's running at 8 fps.
    That's weird. I just ran a few different six man matches and had no issues. The only time I saw a noticeable difference was using 6 logo-heavy CAWs in a logo heavy Created Arena / Show.

Then you had the lucky copy of the WWE2K game. There's always one each year.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomato! View Post
    In this case there were two. All be it i ran my 6 man matches in the on disk arenas, and only had one caw. I didn't have problems with the money in the bank or HIAC matches ever in 2k17.

Only time I have had trouble with this game is when creation suite stuff is involved. Once I dive into all that is when I see issues.
    Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta

Quote Originally Posted by PopoTateo View Post
    In this case there were two. All be it i ran my 6 man matches in the on disk arenas, and only had one caw. I didn't have problems with the money in the bank or HIAC matches ever in 2k17.
    Same. When using on-disc arenas and on-disc or DLC characters, there's no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Unearth View Post
    Only time I have had trouble with this game is when creation suite stuff is involved. Once I dive into all that is when I see issues.
    Agreed. I have had the game crash when trying to load an Elimination Chamber match with all CAWs. I've had it slow down a bit when using all CAWs in created arenas. The biggest issue with this series is multiple "logo-heavy" CAWs in the same match.

But running something like Cena vs Rollins vs Styles vs HBK vs HHH vs Brock in a MITB match at the MITB PPV is fine.

i had no issues with fps since i play on ps4. but i played on xbox one also, and there was fps drops in 6 men matches without caws or created arenas.

the only issue i had often was game crashing in universe when i set up my roster.

Quote Originally Posted by FTBuzzard View Post
    i had no issues with fps since i play on ps4. but i played on xbox one also, and there was fps drops in 6 men matches without caws or created arenas.
    That might be it. I'm on PS4. I have also found with WWE games that the experience is different whether you have the disc or digital (not sure why).... It seems the digital version runs smoother.

That might be it. I'm on PS4. I have also found with WWE games that the experience is different whether you have the disc or digital (not sure why).... It seems the digital version runs smoother.
    i had the disc. on xbox one it was disc also. I never played a digital version of wwe games.

Agreed. I have had the game crash when trying to load an Elimination Chamber match with all CAWs. I've had it slow down a bit when using all CAWs in created arenas. The biggest issue with this series is multiple "logo-heavy" CAWs in the same match.

But running something like Cena vs Rollins vs Styles vs HBK vs HHH vs Brock in a MITB match at the MITB PPV is fine.
    The logo heavy CAWS is what caused me to lose my saved data last year! Made me go off the deep end on the forum last year, which was a shame because it's the best gameplay ever in my opinion.

There seems to be a real big issue there with creation suite, with a solution I'm unsure of.
    Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta

Quote Originally Posted by FTBuzzard View Post
    i had the disc. on xbox one it was disc also. I never played a digital version of wwe games.
    My friend always buys disc, and I've bought digital the last few years. We both have PS4.

His games seemed to experience more crashes and more screen tearing / lag than mine. When he played at my place, he was always surprised at how smooth it looked, and then when I played on his I noticed a difference (not a huge one by any means, but a noticeable one). The only differences between our PS4s is that I have upgraded by HDD to a 2 Tb while he is using the stock 500 Gb one. Other than that, we both bought a PS4 at launch... So *maybe* its the HDD, and *maybe* its the difference between Disc and Digital.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomato! View Post
    There are at least two, since my copy of WWE 2K17 (PS4 physical) doesn't have any fps problem with 6 man matches either. It did in the past, but on it's current state (patch 1.06) I don't notice any problem.

I'm using the same 500 Gb Hard Disc that came with the console, and it's almost full (just around 20 Gb left).

Quote Originally Posted by Unearth View Post
    The logo heavy CAWS is what caused me to lose my saved data last year! Made me go off the deep end on the forum last year, which was a shame because it's the best gameplay ever in my opinion.

There seems to be a real big issue there with creation suite, with a solution I'm unsure of.
    Luckily for me, I didn't experience any of those data wipes last year. I tend to wait a few months before diving into CC (by then there are more high quality CAWs to choose from). By the time I got into downloading a lot, they had patched that issue.

There are at least two, since my copy of WWE 2K17 (PS4 physical) doesn't have any fps problem with 6 man matches either. It did in the past, but on it's current state (patch 1.06) I don't notice any problem.

I'm using the same 500 Gb Hard Disc that came with the console, and it's almost full (just around 20 Gb left).
    I already claimed mine as the second. You must have the third.
    Or in reality, the 300,000th

Digital games pull the information direct from the console. The disc versions have to have information pulled from the disc and run into the console. Even though that would only take miliseconds, i imagine that makes all the difference.
    Last edited by Zeokage; 09-15-2017 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Use the multiquote button on the bottom right of each post then the red Reply to Thread button.

My friend always buys disc, and I've bought digital the last few years. We both have PS4.

His games seemed to experience more crashes and more screen tearing / lag than mine. When he played at my place, he was always surprised at how smooth it looked, and then when I played on his I noticed a difference (not a huge one by any means, but a noticeable one). The only differences between our PS4s is that I have upgraded by HDD to a 2 Tb while he is using the stock 500 Gb one. Other than that, we both bought a PS4 at launch... So *maybe* its the HDD, and *maybe* its the difference between Disc and Digital.
    my ps4 is the standart ps4 from launch without hdd upgrade. and the xbox was the same, also launch also no hdd upgrade

The only time i saw different gaming experience in wwe games was between ps4 and xbox one, while ps4 runs without major issues had xbox one all the issues we know.

i never lost a save game, although i had logo heavy caws and arenas with over 10 or so logos. never had one major issue with everything (besides glitches), but at the xbox one it was nearly unplayable.

I've had no problems doing 6-person matches whenever I played one for my Universe Diary, which uses all-CAWs, custom arenas and titles. (Xbox One w/500GB internal and 500GB external, disc version)
    Clash! Action Wrestling - 2017 - 2018 coming soon...
    If you don't want microtransactions in WWE 2K19, make your voice heard NOW up until release! #NoMTsFor2K19

I've got a 500GB PS4 and I have framerate loss/slow down in 6 mans and EC matches, even when using CAWs with very low logo counts. I've given up on MyCareer because I've had 2 crashes that resulted in lost data after exiting the mode, so I'm just simply done. It's too much of a chore to try to re-download all of my CAWs and arenas over a 5 day period with the state that the 2K17 CC servers are in. Hit or miss on searches and that vile "low bandwidth, unavailable" message are annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Kayfabe View Post
    Also,

I wanted to at least clarify which Rock's will be in the game. As for the rest of the base game roster I plan on clarifying this soon.

The Rock (as seen in the roster reveal)
    The Rock '01

cheers,

2Kayfabe

Thanks for the feed back. I don't think you are going to be able to ever answer ALL questions.
    I think it maybe better to either:

1. Give us more in-depth blogs. The Career mode blog only had 2 screenshots and just an overview of what's new.
    That kind of water downs the mode and doesn't give a real positive impact to a lot of us. More screenshots, video, and a simple Q&A of what you think most of us will ask would be good.

2. And/OR Pick a topic of a week where only questions related to the topic will be answered.

Hi 2Kayfabe.

Can we use the Treadmills, in the Backstage Area like we could in Here Comes The Pain?

You want to fit in a quick 10,000 meter workout between moves?

That'd be an awesome hidden achievement, a specified distance running on the treadmill.

Speaking of which, 2K, will the achievements/trophies be the same as the past 2 years or will they be different for 2K18?

Quote Originally Posted by Agrar10 View Post
    That'd be an awesome hidden achievement, a specified distance running on the treadmill.

Speaking of which, 2K, will the achievements/trophies be the same as the past 2 years or will they be different for 2K18?
    Guys I feel as when I was watching a nba 2k18 playground stream last night I could imagine the same with week 2k18 only no outside for example maybe treadmill will be when you wanna gain stamina in my career you can get on it...also the Tailor lady seems like you have to go there to change outfit or update character much like nba 2k18 another thing I feel like maybe we will get also like 2k18 is the dialogue choice in 2k18 u get asked a question and you have choices to choose from maybe that will happen in WWE can't wait.

ok 2kayfabe tell me I can o do offline key wood offline back stage 2 v2 fighting I do 2 v2 tag team match back stage offline n64 the ps1 the ps2 and sp3 cosnoel back there day all lot you do this are going do right htign sp4 is stronger then al of them so sp4 xbox one should be bae do offline 2v2 back stage bawl no reozn it cant like said of n64 ps1 23 can do then so can ps4 I don't here any lies it can work offline any way as the past offline console proofed that so tell me you did that right tlel me we can do back stage 2v2 off llien

I know you guys ia d we cant do online key wood online 2 v2 back stage brawl but you never said any thing about offline it should work on offline mdoe as I pointed that it can work
    and give sitng is 99 and now otufits put hulk in as dlc with young now and old look tell me we cut 2k logos in aurna maker when we make aurna your 2k logos apepr it maker look your take carridt for our ahrd work aurnas that not cool is the an to maek gusy sotp sya wlcoem to wwe when do wcw aurna that maek no form wcloem to wwe cant wlcome to aurna when make your aurna so feel not wwe o and give hbk dx outfit likje said of week console like n64 can do 2v2 back stage and ps1 2 3 can all offline mind you then way cnat the sp4 xbox one do it that way I aid 2v2 back stage offline match should be able to work

Quote Originally Posted by signerleo17 View Post
    ok 2kayfabe tell me I can o do offline key wood offline back stage 2 v2 fighting I do 2 v2 tag team match back stage offline n64 the ps1 the ps2 and sp3 cosnoel back there day all lot you do this are going do right htign sp4 is stronger then al of them so sp4 xbox one should be bae do offline 2v2 back stage bawl no reozn it cant like said of n64 ps1 23 can do then so can ps4 I don't here any lies it can work offline any way as the past offline console proofed that so tell me you did that right tlel me we can do back stage 2v2 off llien

I know you guys ia d we cant do online key wood online 2 v2 back stage brawl but you never said any thing about offline it should work on offline mdoe as I pointed that it can work
    and give sitng is 99 and now otufits put hulk in as dlc with young now and old look tell me we cut 2k logos in aurna maker when we make aurna your 2k logos apepr it maker look your take carridt for our ahrd work aurnas that not cool is the an to maek gusy sotp sya wlcoem to wwe when do wcw aurna that maek no form wcloem to wwe cant wlcome to aurna when make your aurna so feel not wwe o and give hbk dx outfit likje said of week console like n64 can do 2v2 back stage and ps1 2 3 can all offline mind you then way cnat the sp4 xbox one do it that way I aid 2v2 back stage offline match should be able to work
    Can anyone make sense of this?

Quote Originally Posted by signerleo17 View Post

You're gonna want to edit this or something. None of this makes any sense.

Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast