Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Small lights are circuled and not rectangle

Quote Originally Posted by NathanTitan View Post
    It's the same principle that applies to people complaining about the retro arenas having incorrect banners hanging above the ring.
    Pretty much.
    DRINK IT IN MAAAN
    ~ Chris Jericho 2016.

I'm sure the OP doesn't mean for this inconsistency to be game breaking but..We're at an age where visuals are supposed to be as accurate as possible and reflect what is seen on WWE television. It's not something to dwell on but geez, you guys are being a bit hard on the guy. It's the same principle that applies to people complaining about the retro arenas having incorrect banners hanging above the ring.
    Yeah, thank you

Honestly I can't see the difference.
    The WCW Guy

Quote Originally Posted by WarGreymon77 View Post
    Honestly I can't see the difference.
    See the pics that Top Heel posted buddy
    Last edited by propredator; 08-13-2017 at 03:17 AM.

I'm sure the OP doesn't mean for this inconsistency to be game breaking but..We're at an age where visuals are supposed to be as accurate as possible and reflect what is seen on WWE television. It's not something to dwell on but geez, you guys are being a bit hard on the guy. It's the same principle that applies to people complaining about the retro arenas having incorrect banners hanging above the ring.
    Dude, it's just that... when you got models like Sid's or Pillman's, and faces like Dana Brooke's ... you really wanna focus on a light being square instead of circular in a entrance? (or whatever)

Quote Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
    Dude, it's just that... when you got models like Sid's or Pillman's, and faces like Dana Brooke's ... you really wanna focus on a light being square instead of circular in a entrance? (or whatever)
    Actually its circular instead of square

I can't tell from the raw arena if they are squared
    Last edited by Zeokage; 08-14-2017 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Multiple posts, please use the Edit option.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12