Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 59

Thread: The Game is still outdated... (LED's)

  1. #1

    The Game is still outdated... (LED's)

    LED's on the ramp don't even move and they don't even have the second LED on the side of the ring. They have been using it for ages they have NO EXCUSE to leave them out

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    592
    What? i dont get it...it was a still image of the LED on the ramp and what do you mean second LED on the Ringside?
    'If your goal isn't to be on top then you don't deserve to be here'-Big E Langston

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Somewhere i dont want to be.
    Posts
    1,318
    Nitpick #2 since the latest reveal.
    All you had to do was follow the train CJ--Big Smoke

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dino Winwood View Post
    What? i dont get it...it was a still image of the LED on the ramp and what do you mean second LED on the Ringside?
    Look at Randy's image. It was blacked out. Too lazy to even show the animation. And I mean there is TWO LED's on the ring. And one of them is on the side of the ring

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7,350
    What LEDs on the ramp and what second LED on ringside are you talking about?

    I ask honestly. A couple of screenshots pointing those out would be appreciated.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    592
    Quote Originally Posted by Bite View Post
    Look at Randy's image. It was blacked out. Too lazy to even show the animation. And I mean there is TWO LED's on the ring. And one of them is on the side of the ring
    i see nothing blacked out
    'If your goal isn't to be on top then you don't deserve to be here'-Big E Langston

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7,350
    Neither do I.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dino Winwood View Post
    i see nothing blacked out
    http://imgur.com/IJka08n at the stage in WWE2k18. NO LED AT ALL
    Last edited by Bite; 08-11-2017 at 09:15 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    592
    That link doesnt show anything send a better one please
    'If your goal isn't to be on top then you don't deserve to be here'-Big E Langston

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    7,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Bite View Post
    LED's on the ramp don't even move and they don't even have the second LED on the side of the ring. They have been using it for ages they have NO EXCUSE to leave them out
    I want to play a game.

    Let's say that there are stages of making a WWE game. And each stages have a deadline to move on to the next one. Knowing that the WWE constantly changes. In one of the stages, you take note to imply it to the game. And you have been taking notes, nailing every details up until the deadline. After the deadline, the WWE makes a chance. So, what do you do, knowing that it's too late to add to the current game?
    It's, um, Double!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Dino Winwood View Post
    That link doesnt show anything send a better one please
    They accidently left the space out between the link and "look"

    http://imgur.com/IJka08n

    Also Bite, what part of "Work in progress" aren't you getting?
    There's a lot of glare coming off of that dome of yours... SQUIRREL NUTS!!
    ANTI~Aleister Black~HERO
    TexanFreakshow's Universe Diary

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    592
    Quote Originally Posted by TexanFreakshow View Post
    They accidently left the space out between the link and "look"

    http://imgur.com/IJka08n

    Also Bite, what part of "Work in progress" aren't you getting?
    Is he talking about the square lighting rig on the side?
    'If your goal isn't to be on top then you don't deserve to be here'-Big E Langston

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Dino Winwood View Post
    Is he talking about the square lighting rig on the side?
    No look at the ramp. THERE IS NOTHING THERE

  14. #14
    The games will always be outdated one way or another.

    As for what you pointed out, maybe they'll fix that sometime before they finish development.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    592
    Quote Originally Posted by Bite View Post
    No look at the ramp. THERE IS NOTHING THERE
    Thats because if you watch Orton come out his LED gimmick is at the top and the ramp is light flashing red but mainly black
    'If your goal isn't to be on top then you don't deserve to be here'-Big E Langston

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    The Ocean State
    Posts
    1,210
    The Rock covered over his Brahma Bull tattoo with a half sleeve. Hopefully they delay the game 5 months to rectify this situation because....realism.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,399
    Good thing they have time to add the LED ramp stuff to the game and what we were shown today is still a work in progress. OR it's done and they purposely blacked it out for the side-by-side comparison

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,249
    I think he meant that the ring has 2 LED aprons and not one! The one missing is in front of the ramp.


    Wild heart. Gypsy soul. Motivational Speaker. Gamer Geek. Little Monster. Dog Lover. #StayFearless #FreaksAndGeeks

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    666
    ok 1st so what?
    2nd. since the point of the pic is a side by side comp of char models they probably just left it out for now
    3rd isn't that front led raw ? I thought sd's two were on the sides
    4. why are we not picking over something so inconsequetional?

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy_duhz_it View Post
    The Rock covered over his Brahma Bull tattoo with a half sleeve. Hopefully they delay the game 5 months to rectify this situation because....realism.
    He didn't appear on WWE TV with it so it doesn't have to be added

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    421
    The games have been and always will be, slightly outdated. Just the nature of the beast. But this really is a nitpick. I don't think 2k/Yukes have a time machine or a crystal ball.

  22. #22
    How can you know that? all the stuff we saw so far are up to date, they said the game can't be 100% up to date but they try to make it as updated as possible

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    19
    Guys why so negative on small detail tbh watch the dev video it already shows the led ramp and stage for example starting out you see brocks led stage later on it pans down the ramp and you clearly see the red led from raw starve......

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    19
    Also maybe if you remember the randy footage is from when the you tubers went to 2k dev summit and one youtuber and said that was the footage he seen tony pizza guy so maybe the entrance we see on video isn't final as we also didn't see the full smackdown name plate on side and the full angle of entrance

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakecross View Post
    Also maybe if you remember the randy footage is from when the you tubers went to 2k dev summit and one youtuber and said that was the footage he seen tony pizza guy so maybe the entrance we see on video isn't final as we also didn't see the full smackdown name plate on side and the full angle of entrance
    I think too, because it didn't have the LED ramp like the Raw arena

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    4,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Double-H215 View Post
    I want to play a game.

    Let's say that there are stages of making a WWE game. And each stages have a deadline to move on to the next one. Knowing that the WWE constantly changes. In one of the stages, you take note to imply it to the game. And you have been taking notes, nailing every details up until the deadline. After the deadline, the WWE makes a chance. So, what do you do, knowing that it's too late to add to the current game?
    we'll be probably waiting for a wwe game for years if 2k wants to get every change wwe makes by the time that change is implemented wwe
    will make another one and so on

  27. #27
    Pointless thread. Just about every sport/team game is outdated either at launch or very soon after. This is the kind of thing that can be changed in future patches.

  28. #28
    My eyes might actually get stuck in the back of my head.....

  29. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakecross View Post
    Also maybe if you remember the randy footage is from when the you tubers went to 2k dev summit and one youtuber and said that was the footage he seen tony pizza guy so maybe the entrance we see on video isn't final as we also didn't see the full smackdown name plate on side and the full angle of entrance
    You can literally see the nameplate

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Maldives
    Posts
    181
    I think the ramp was black in his entrance because it was still in early development. When they showed the Raw arena you could see the LED's on the ramp and also on the stage.

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    136
    The only major difference is the lack of a second LED, which makes sense since they haven't been using it for that long. The game will always be outdated one way or another. I'm just glad the whole stage and ring setup isn't entirely outdated like in 2K17.

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,406
    Quote Originally Posted by SelfLowFive View Post
    The only major difference is the lack of a second LED, which makes sense since they haven't been using it for that long. The game will always be outdated one way or another. I'm just glad the whole stage and ring setup isn't entirely outdated like in 2K17.
    True. You know what would suck? If The RAW and Smackdown arena templates aren't in arena creator..

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    4,820
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanTitan View Post
    True. You know what would suck? If The RAW and Smackdown arena templates aren't in arena creator..
    yeah all the arenas should be available in create a arena imo

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    592
    I think if anything the LED board isn't there so we can grab weapons a
    'If your goal isn't to be on top then you don't deserve to be here'-Big E Langston

  35. #35
    Who cares this not worth a thread. I'm sure wwe will change something on tv again before end of the year. Just be happy they are retweaking the game. People complain about the smallest stuff.

  36. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    39,868
    Just a reminder... If you are against the existence of a thread, it's better to simply ignore it and not post in it. If you post, you're bumping it up for others to see and make it relevant.
    YOU for the CYBER SERIES!
    Vote to decide who is the best male WWE Superstar on the roster today!
    Currently voting: Semi-Final Matches

  37. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    592
    You know how in Extreme Rules matches they dont have the LEDs gone? I bet thats what we are seeing when they show us the stuff if anything
    'If your goal isn't to be on top then you don't deserve to be here'-Big E Langston

  38. #38
    I'm guessing they aren't finished with Orton's ramp graphics which is why in most of the comparisons his legs are cropped out, I say that because we can clearly see the full RAW LED ramp in all of it's glory in another shot of the footage. Missing one of the Ring's LED boards is pretty weird though.
    I have to be a lonely warrior tonight.

  39. #39
    Yea you know John Cena is going to change his shirt and color scheme before the release he does every year lol

  40. #40
    Some people will literally find any reason to be unsatisfied.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •