Thread: Supercard Calculator

Supercard Calculator

Hey guys. So I JUST got back on 2 weeks ago and was blown away by the WM33 stats and such when pro'd. So I went to this website that I remembered that was posted on this I believe a little over a year ago: supercard.cf, and I realised there is no information on cards from HD to WM33. So is there any other way we can calculate cards' stats before pro like before?

If you remember that post from before, then you know what I'm talking about. Pls no stupid comments. Be respectable.
    WRESTLEMANIA33- ULT* TylerBreeze Fusion/ULT* Cesaro/ULT* SethRollins/ULT*Miz/WM33 MickieJames/WM33 Asuka BITBX

hi bxpunk,

i know what you are talkin about.i dont like it either that the calculator isnt updated anymore.the only alternative that i know is the reddit supercard spreadsheet...but there are only the cards rated by their stats so no calculation...maybe someone else has infos...i would appreciate an alternative for the calculator too
    Current Tier: SS17++
    Team: The Wild Bunch (Tier: SS17++)
    I Member,We Member,You Member...R.I.P Season 2.I will always member!

Quote Originally Posted by >Cirke< View Post
    hi bxpunk,

i know what you are talkin about.i dont like it either that the calculator isnt updated anymore.the only alternative that i know is the reddit supercard spreadsheet...but there are only the cards rated by their stats so no calculation...maybe someone else has infos...i would appreciate an alternative for the calculator too
    It just sucks that I, or in fact we, don't have a calculator-type thing to give us a better look at our characters' stats...
    WRESTLEMANIA33- ULT* TylerBreeze Fusion/ULT* Cesaro/ULT* SethRollins/ULT*Miz/WM33 MickieJames/WM33 Asuka BITBX

The closest thing I know of is YouTube...
    If you don't get married, you can't get a divorce...

i loved that program too... yet another reason why this game need reset, too many tiers for that guy who managed that program to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Perfectionist View Post
    The closest thing I know of is YouTube...
    Link?
    10 Chara

Quote Originally Posted by bxpunk View Post
    Hey guys. So I JUST got back on 2 weeks ago and was blown away by the WM33 stats and such when pro'd. So I went to this website that I remembered that was posted on this I believe a little over a year ago: supercard.cf, and I realised there is no information on cards from HD to WM33. So is there any other way we can calculate cards' stats before pro like before?
    Single stats prior to pro'ing: (Lvl 0 base stat) * 1.025^(level) -- then round up or down

You'll need to add in stats from games played or tokens after the fact.

I would never pro a card without the calculator. Actually, I depended it on it too much going over a million different combinations and then seeing which would win most matches. After it wasn't updated I started putting tokens in the best 2 stats and then remaining in the 3rd. This have served me well as I easily beat balanced cards.

I now have a WM33 Lesnar to pro. Anyone got any suggestions?!?

I'm thinking 3 pwr, 3 tgh, 3 spd and 1 chr on each singles and 3 pwr, 3 tgh, 3 spd and 2 chr on the pro. I've never put stats on the proc and never will.
    FUSION REDUX - Fusion from the beginning using board pulls only.

Quote Originally Posted by Hack73 View Post
    I would never pro a card without the calculator. Actually, I depended it on it too much going over a million different combinations and then seeing which would win most matches. After it wasn't updated I started putting tokens in the best 2 stats and then remaining in the 3rd. This have served me well as I easily beat balanced cards.

I now have a WM33 Lesnar to pro. Anyone got any suggestions?!?

I'm thinking 3 pwr, 3 tgh, 3 spd and 1 chr on each singles and 3 pwr, 3 tgh, 3 spd and 2 chr on the pro. I've never put stats on the proc and never will.
    i have lesnar 3 times prod...i prod him 3pwr 3tgh 2spd 2chr and then in your way...the other card is silver pro ^^ but i can say that the first method worked well for me in rtg when i used him.
    Current Tier: SS17++
    Team: The Wild Bunch (Tier: SS17++)
    I Member,We Member,You Member...R.I.P Season 2.I will always member!