Thread: NBA 2K15 Servers Coming Back? (request)

NBA 2K15 Servers Coming Back? (request)

Hey 2K Devs! I Was Wondering Can Your Development Team Can Possibly Please Bring Back 2K15 Servers! Please Bring Back 2K15 Servers and you know the 2K Community Wants Them Back,And You Know We Do,I Know You Need Room For New Games,But More People Will Rather Play The Old Games (2K15) More Than The New Games (2K16 & 2K17). But If You Want Gamers To Play Your Games,The Answers Is To Bring Back 2K15 Servers. Because Lot's Of More People Would Rather Play 2K15 And That's Where You Can Get Most Of Your People. So Please Bring Back The Servers. Everyone Wants Them Back. Please Just Give It To Us. At least Until 2K18 Come Out In Stores, & It's Not Just Me Who Wants To Play It,It's about 75% Of Your Community, That's 3/4 Of The People Who Play Your Game. Lot's Of People Stopped Playing 2K17 & Started Playing 2K15,I Know That More People Would Play 2K15 More Than 17 Because lot's of people are asking for the servers back. So Can You Do It? At least Up Until 2K18 Comes Out. And I Know Y'all Have Way Over Enough Money To Bring Back and Run 2K15 Servers. So I Don't Understand 2K... Why Don't You Bring Back The Servers? If You Know You Can and You Know We Want To Play It. Why Don't Y'all Bring Back The Servers? So Please 2K. Please Bring Back 2K15 Servers, Thanks!

So???? Yeah,No,Please Say Yes I really Want To Play It!

Update 8/15/17: Hey 2K! Can Yall Please Turn Back On The Servers Today. Please! I Really Want To Play Online and Everyone Wants Them Back And Nothing Has Yet To Change,Please Turn Them Back On

Update 8/16/17: Hey 2K, I Have Now Hit 100+ Views on This Post! Can You Now Bring Back The Servers For Achieving This? Thanks!

Update 8/24/17: It's Been A Week With 200+ Views And Still No 15 Servers,Come On 2K! Please Bring Back 2K15 Servers!

Update 8/25/17: YRNDJ's Video On You Tube About "2K15 Servers Coming Back?" Hits 100,000+ Views On YouTube. People Are Are Still Posting 2K15 Videos and talking about how they want them back. People Are Still With The Movement, And Are Constantly Still Posting 2K15 Videos. Its Time 2K. Bring Back The 15 Servers. Please. You Know We Want Them.. Especially When Someone Is Getting 100,000+ Views On Bringing The 15 Servers Back. Thank You.

Update 8/28/17: Hits 300+ Views On Forum. Thank You for supporting this movement!

Update 9/2/17: I Got 440+ Views On This Thread! Thanks You,Remember To Tweet And Help Out With The Movement!

Update 9/5/17: 500+ Views,Only 2 Days Until The Prelude 2K! Please Bring Them Back! It's Only 2 Days! Please It's Not That Long & That's All I'm Asking You Is To Please Turn Them Back On Until The Prelude Drops. Thanks 2K! Please & Hope You Do It!

Update 9/10/17: (This Is a Note Mostly Made For 2K To Understand) Hey 2K, About Everyone Is Done With The Prelude and Are Waiting For The Full Game. It Would Be Great If You Guys Could Bring Back 2K15 Servers Until The Full Game,It Would Be A Great Way To Kill Time Until The Full Game. Please Do It. It's The Only Thing To Do Until The Full Game. So Please Do This.
    Last edited by TSG; 1 Week Ago at 07:56 AM. Reason: To Keep Up On What's Going On and How Everything is Running for this movement.

Is It Going To Happen? (NBA 2K15 Servers Coming Back Soon?)

https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php...Back-(request)

If You Haven't Yet, Please Read This 2K! (Above This Message) (NBA 2K15 Servers Coming Back Soon?) Thanks!

I very much doubt this will happen. I don't know of any yearly game that has had their servers restarted once they were shut down.
    YOU for the CYBER SERIES!
    Vote to decide who is the best male WWE Superstar on the roster today!
    Currently voting: Round Robin Matches

I Don't Care About Your Negativity, Everyone Is Trying To Stay Positive About The Servers Coming Back,We Want The 2K15 Servers Back,If You Don't Want Them Than Why Are You On Here.

I don't have this particular game, so it's not something I can say I want or don't want. I'm simply giving you the realistic viewpoint. Servers generally do not get restarted.

Then Why Are You Here?

And Scene Your A Moderator I Guess You Have Something To Do With 2K, So How About You Tell Them To Bring Back The 15 Servers.
    Last edited by TSG; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:57 PM. Reason: Because Some People Don't Know What They Talking About...

Moderators are not employees of 2K and therefore have no method of communicating that's any different to any member to make that kind of request. I posted because you were making multiple unnecessary posts on the topic.

WHAT?!?! Are You Serious! Look I Don't Know What You Are Talking About But If You Are Not Supporting This Movement Then You Don't Have A Reason To Say Anything About It.

I was providing context for your request as someone who has seen a bit of the history and, as a moderator, letting you know that bumping threads is unnecessary.

If there's a movement, then there is no visible proof of it on these forums as you are the first person since February to even mention the servers, and that wasn't the same request as yours. Slight note, if you're going to post a petition about it, please don't as those are against the rules here.

Are You Not Paying Attention? Have You Not Seen Everyone Talking About This? Everyone's Been Talking About It And Want Them Back. Its Simple. And I'm Not Bumping Threads I'm Speaking Out. 15 Servers Is What The Community Wants.

There has not been any talk about it on these forums besides this thread.

I'm Talking About Everything.

Then there is no way I could have seen it, and I pay attention to these forums. Where has this "movement" been growing?

What Do You Mean There Is no way you could have seen it? Is This The Only Thing You Look At?

These forums, and 2K's Twitter/Facebook posts. That's it.

Then You Must Just Be to Lazy not To See It.

You could easily provide proof with links, make it easier to see... 2K haven't been posting about it from what I can tell, and it's not on these forums, so it's more on you to prove it's there.

Because 2K doesn't listen to fans. And I'm not bout to link anything find it your self stop being lazy. Its On YouTube & Twitter

That's What I Thought "Zeokage"
    Last edited by Zeokage; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:41 AM. Reason: Don't bump threads...add constructively to them

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here. Views on a thread don't mean anything as that's easily bumped up by search bots and could have been done by yourself when editing the opening post. The number of views isn't that much either.

As for the video you're touting as proof, that number of views is less than half their subscriber count and is about average for one of their videos. I did a search on YouTube for the 2K15 servers and there aren't that many videos on the subject in the last three months, with only 3 or so getting into the thousands for views, which I would also assume is average for their channel.

In short, if I worked at 2K and had to make that decision, I wouldn't see that as enough of a reason to restart the servers. It's a series that sells millions, and from looking around a bit, the number of people actively asking for it is in the low hundreds, if that. This thread has been up for over two weeks now and you're the only one posting in it.

But that's just my take on it. I'm not for or against the servers making a return, I just wanted to provide some context otherwise you might not have had a reply at all. Good luck though!

Leave This Thread,Please. You Obviously Don't Ever Know What You Are Talking About,Because A Video Has 101K+ Views And 200,000+ Sub's Talking About It,So You Can't Say Anything,If You Are Mad Over A Thread That The Community Wants,You Shouldn't Be Here.

There's nothing for me to be mad about. And threads are not chatrooms and people do not have to have a particular view point to "be here" or "leave".

I pointed this out in my previous post, but one solitary video from a verified account with a lot of subscribers does not prove a movement. If there were 200,000 followers of a Twitter account created just for the purpose and they were all tweeting or retweeting, or hundreds of videos on YouTube, you might be able to convince 2K to have a look, but that's not the case. In my opinion, there aren't enough numbers in there, especially with 2K18 on the way and most likely a dropping of the 2K16 servers in the next few months.

On principle, I don't like it when servers are shut down as that's taking away from the game's content, but I can understand it. I just want you to realise that it may not happen. With that, I think I've said all I can to provide a realistic view to it all. I can see why you wouldn't want to believe it, but not considering those observations is only going to blind you to everything else that's going on in the community.

If you really want to give something, work out exactly what it is about 2K15 you like so much that isn't there in the subsequent games, and as long as it's not against the philosophy of 2K18, throw it in the wishlists for 2K19 when they pop up.

Blind Me? Right Now It Seems Like Your Blind or Your Just Lazy Stop Commenting If You Want To Be Negative, Bye.......

I Have Updated This Thread & This Is Mainly To Direct 2K To Look At This & I Hope They Do Because The Recent Update Is Mainly For Them, But The Community Is Also Able To Look & Support The Movement!

( To: 2K )

This Thread Has Been Updated Again Mainly For 2K,But The Community is Available To Check It Out & Support This Movement! Thanks!
    Last edited by TSG; 3 Days Ago at 02:49 PM. Reason: Get Off My Thread Zeokage!.