Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SuperCard Questions for Clarkie

Quote Originally Posted by MrBig8119 View Post
    What is the maximum amount of trophies possible for a win in ranked and royal rumble modes???
    I ask this as the amount varies in ranked mode (30 or 32) and also in royal rumble mode too (26, 28, 30, 32, 34 and 36).
    Is it suppose to be varied amounts or fixed amounts for every bout won???
    Any clarification on this would be much appreciated.
    The trophy rewards are based on how many trophies you and your opponent both have. If you are matched up against an opponent with a lot more trophies than you have and you win, you get a trophy bonus! This generally results in somewhere between 26-36 trophies won.

Quote Originally Posted by EricDent View Post
    1: How about a way to earn/spend battleground points without being on a team?
    I ask cause I have a few battleground points, but don't have time to play on a team.
    You should be able to create your own one person team and go on a shopping spree in the BP Store.

Quote Originally Posted by ProOfSuperCard View Post
    Hey Clarkie, I got a question for ya.

Why does Rare HHH procs in two stats while everyone else procs in one?

(This question doesn't really matter, but who cares, it's a question)
    This was indeed a bug and has now been fixed. Thanks for the report!

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkie View Post
    Okay, now without trying to get into territory that might be considered by mods to be less than civil or indeed confrontational, i'll try to word this in a polite and constructive way...

This issue about a rare HHH card which procs in 2 stats not 1 was found to be a bug and fixed quite quickly upon it being reported which to me shows that issues can indeed be resolved and the outcomes communicated efficiently by the team at CD (I say team in reference to the developers working on the game and yourself within community relations)

It is good to see that these issues can be resolved in such a way and shows that changes can be applied where needed. The fact that this was done to a bug affecting a card which is irrelevent for 99% of the player base doesn't matter, the fact it has been sorted and communicated is great so thank you.

Now my question is....In showing this kind of pro-active ability to make these kind of changes where they're reported and perhaps more importantly communicating that it has been done, recently this community were screaming "foul" and providing you with evidence showing more game changing bugs / glitches, such as the issue after the Kurt Angle RD where at least 1 player was able to obtain a pro outside of natural game parameters. (many others also in the past but as this is the most recent I mention it here) Why were there no attempts at communication to show that

1. (if) the offending party had been dealt with (I respect that names and full details of the actions taken would not have had to be shared although if people circumvent normal play and exploit, well live by the sword, die by the sword and be made an example of!)

2. The exploit used to obtain that particular advantage was patched.

Not trying to be confrontational here Clarkie, just trying to understand why during a period of such anger from the community, there wasn't something done to placate that yet we get confirmation of a fix to a rare card here in the kind of manner we have been crying out for (from a communications standpoint) pretty much since day 1.
    What?

Thank you for the responses thus far. Greatly appreciate the response.

But adding to what Raz139 has so eloquently put above, I think there needs to be some serious prioritising of issues. While all issues definitely need looking in to, some I would hope need to be addressed far sooner and are certainly more game changing. For e.g. the duplicate event glitch in Ring Domination. While I don't think the Rare card Proc was even worth thinking/talking about, it is appreciable that it has been fixed right away and is now accurate. But this bug is not as great an issue as many others which the community has previously addressed. I'm not saying don't fix the little stuff more than 90% of players probably don't care about. I'm suggesting more resources and responses be devoted to looking at the issues more than half of the loyal long term player base is affected by sooner. And if they are being looked in to, advise us of it just as you did with this Rare card before confirming the fix.

As someone who has played since Day Two(nobody told me about the game before then), I have played a lot(at present, over 109 thousand games, without any help from any scripts or cheats of any kind), suffered through the first month when it was an adventure to complete a game without network errors, and by the time Season 1 was put to bed, had accumulated over 42 thousand games in it.

With the start of Season 3, the games played from S1&2 were combined, and ladder rewards were given out.......but in a sense, they weren't. For someone like me who went from 45 to 87 thousand games in the blink on an eye, there was 2 rewards, rather than the 4 rewards that are promised. While I understand the danger in giving out too many ladder rewards at the start of a tier, your solution was to make players such as myself permanently ineligible for ladder rewards. So now, as my teammates start getting rewards for 50 or 60 thousand games, I am being reminded occasionally that I lost out on getting those rewards at the time, and will never be able to get them. Penalizing players for playing too much, that is something that I would like to see addressed with an attempt to justify it(although, I would rather just get the same rewards that almost everybody else is eligible for, but I am not)
    Also, would it be possible to get ladder rewards above 100k games? Again, rewards should come more frequently at higher levels, not less, reward the people who actually play the game more
    It's not too late to give me the ladder rewards I deserve

Hi Clarkie!

We had fairly easy TBG battle.
    One of our teammates attacked a non charged deck, won the battle but no points were awarded.
    Also, the battle didn't count on the opponent, so we ended up one battle short.

Not the first time this is happening.

Thanks
    SummerSlam 17++: Pro SS17 Kurt Angle / Bobby Roode / Big Show / Pro MITB Brock Lesnar / Pro Event WM33 Mae Young / Bayley
    The Outsiders - #2 on TBG leaderboard!

Wow, Clarkie finally showed up. Atta boy...better late than never, right?

Since the SS17 tier update went up, me and a lot of players can't get free bouts for watching ads in MITB mode,
    I used to get a around 4-5 each day, who really helped me.

Some players say they get black screen when they click on "free bout".

Can you check this out?
    Thanks

The trophy rewards are based on how many trophies you and your opponent both have. If you are matched up against an opponent with a lot more trophies than you have and you win, you get a trophy bonus! This generally results in somewhere between 26-36 trophies won.
    That's really awesome we have a true answer on that, I always thought it was speed of completing the match
    IGN: Bacon SS17+ MyNBA2K18 Quick Game: Epic Prime
    Call of Duty and SuperCard addict
    ----> My YouTube <---- 4,600 subscribers and counting!

Is it just me or has the majority or Clarkies responses, including the drop rate of SS17 cards in BG being justified been deleted and removed from the thread?
    IGN: SubZeroUK | Tier: SS17 | Team: The.Authority UK
    SS17E* Kurt Angle | MitB SS17* Roman Reigns | SS17E* Bobby Roode | MitB SS17* Brock Lesnar | WM33* Bayley | WM33* Mae Young

You mean this post?

https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php...9#post14931359

If so, if was never in this thread.
    YOU for the CYBER SERIES!
    Vote to decide who is the best male WWE Superstar on the roster today!
    Currently voting: Round Robin Matches

Ah apologies Zeo, didn't realise it was in that thread lol. Been a long ass day!
    IGN: SubZeroUK | Tier: SS17 | Team: The.Authority UK
    SS17E* Kurt Angle | MitB SS17* Roman Reigns | SS17E* Bobby Roode | MitB SS17* Brock Lesnar | WM33* Bayley | WM33* Mae Young

If you're uncertain about someone's post location (including your own), click their name and check their profile. Takes less than a minute to find what you need if it's recent.

Do you guys know why after the cards go into the ring and fight each other the pro animation stops working? (Season 3 cards only, it works on s2 cards)

Also same thing happens for when you set a proed s3 card (except for MITB cards)as your champ card, you can't tell it's a pro

Why are there no support cards in Team Battleground mode? Correct usage of a support in a match could help you earn additional points which could be the turning point in a tight contest

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo72 View Post
    As someone who has played since Day Two(nobody told me about the game before then), I have played a lot(at present, over 109 thousand games, without any help from any scripts or cheats of any kind), suffered through the first month when it was an adventure to complete a game without network errors, and by the time Season 1 was put to bed, had accumulated over 42 thousand games in it.

With the start of Season 3, the games played from S1&2 were combined, and ladder rewards were given out.......but in a sense, they weren't. For someone like me who went from 45 to 87 thousand games in the blink on an eye, there was 2 rewards, rather than the 4 rewards that are promised. While I understand the danger in giving out too many ladder rewards at the start of a tier, your solution was to make players such as myself permanently ineligible for ladder rewards. So now, as my teammates start getting rewards for 50 or 60 thousand games, I am being reminded occasionally that I lost out on getting those rewards at the time, and will never be able to get them. Penalizing players for playing too much, that is something that I would like to see addressed with an attempt to justify it(although, I would rather just get the same rewards that almost everybody else is eligible for, but I am not)
    Also, would it be possible to get ladder rewards above 100k games? Again, rewards should come more frequently at higher levels, not less, reward the people who actually play the game more
    To piggy back on your question, now ladder rewards can be claimed at any point meaning some players save them until they reach a higher tier before claiming them. What can be done to address the issue of people like us who have lost out on 2-3 ladder rewards because we played the game a lot during season 1 when the option to hold them was never given to us before we lost out on all the rewards?
    Last edited by Zeokage; 1 Week Ago at 11:38 AM. Reason: Multiple posts, please use the Edit option.

I like the droprate, otherwhise every player is SS17++!!! like we had on wm_33, dont change the droprate in tbg please!
    Or is it possible to limit tbgs with one per week?

Quote Originally Posted by Sebi1985 View Post
    Or is it possible to limit tbgs with one per week?
    doubtful as you would have teams disbanding and remaking teams even more then they do now to get around the claim timer

Will you consider updating the ladder rewards from 20,000 games and above?

10k gap between each, especially for such dedicated players is a lot.

Thanks
    SummerSlam 17++: Pro SS17 Kurt Angle / Bobby Roode / Big Show / Pro MITB Brock Lesnar / Pro Event WM33 Mae Young / Bayley
    The Outsiders - #2 on TBG leaderboard!

I'll ask Shinybacons questions again.

Every card that is pro'ed has its background animated. But why....

a) when set as your champ card, even if you select the pro version, there is NO animation

b) when the cards are in play and fighting inside the ring, the animation is not shown

Is it really impossible to get this sorted out? No one wants to use hardened-ss17 pro cards as champ pictures since they do not work. We have really lost on quality on this point. By going from animated champ cards, to champ cards with other pictures to these stale champ pictures. What happened and why was this downgraded so much?? We look at champ pictures all the time, when choosing opponents, looking who we are up against in KOTR/TBG, and see the cards in games. This is a feature that should work properly, and the same goes with champ picture selection. why downgrade it so bad?

We will be able to customize our champion avatar with different backgrounds and pictures like we used to do for a very short time back in Season 2?
    WWE Supercard Season 1 Veteran.

Blissfully climbing my way up. If you see a trail of glitter, it's probably me.

Quote Originally Posted by Degni View Post
    We will be able to customize our champion avatar with different backgrounds and pictures like we used to do for a very short time back in Season 2?
    That will be a good thing . I want to put my Carmella MITB as a champion with the SS (not 17) picture because it looks good. The normal MITB picture is one of the worst of Carmella in this game imo.

Another problem for me are the procs. I came back in April and one of the first thing that i noticed was that procs are the same for every superstar no matter what tier is the card. I remember back in S1 when i played that for every rarity of the superstar the proc was different. I can't remember if they were animated like now ,but i am sure they were different.
    So my question on that topic is : Are SC will put different animations in the game for the superstars or at least give us the opportunity to turn procs off the game ?
    I am an active player and seeing for example Cena's AA from WM(normal) to SS17 in every game is not even boring . It's irritating

Quote Originally Posted by cedrik111 View Post
    at least give us the opportunity to turn procs off the game ?
    Hell yes. I hated training Tozawa because his proc animation takes 2 hours to end.

Hell yes. I hated training Tozawa because his proc animation takes 2 hours to end.
    Use the RR mode for training with the card you want to train and uncommons and only play when Tozawa is one of the first cards. It's way faster than Wild mode .

The only drawback with Rumble is you don't get the specials trained up, so you still have to do them outside of that.

I just tap through to speed up the animations anyway.

Minor thing but are you guys planning on fixing Charlotte Flair card's so we're able to use all the other Charlotte's pictures? Same goes to Andre and Andr and a few others too.
    I also noticed you can't use the HOF Shawn Michaels image on others cards as well.

Please can you allow hb shizzle's hof image to be used on other cards? Thanks

Is the name different in any way on that card?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeokage View Post
    Is the name different in any way on that card?
    Yes . They added "Heartbreak kid" on the HOF card. Same is with Charlotte and Charlotte Flair cards.

The one thing I would kill for is an option to turn all animations off. Would make the game much faster
    There used to be something here

Alright, Clarkie.

Got another question for ya.

Does supports count as your tier pull? I heard yes and I heard no. (Am asking because I am playing on my 2nd account, which is UR, and pulled an UR support card)
    WWE SuperCard Tier: Summerslam '17++ IGN: JeffHardyFan

Xbox GT is GrizlyBread.

Quote Originally Posted by cedrik111 View Post
    Use the RR mode for training with the card you want to train and uncommons and only play when Tozawa is one of the first cards. It's way faster than Wild mode .
    That does not solve the problem in any way as cards do not proc in royal rumble. Also I doubt they would be removed as the proc animations add a lot of time to the game and time is credits/money for them

Alright, Clarkie.

Got another question for ya.

Does supports count as your tier pull? I heard yes and I heard no. (Am asking because I am playing on my 2nd account, which is UR, and pulled an UR support card)
    Answered by the CM himself...

Support Cards of your tier can be pulled before you hit the pity pull cap and will reset the counter just like any other card of your tier. However, an actual pity pull is guaranteed to be a Superstar.
    Last edited by Zeokage; 1 Week Ago at 10:55 AM. Reason: Use the multiquote button on the bottom right of each post then the red Reply to Thread button.

Could you please add SS17 Pete Dunne's finisher animation as he has none.
    Many thanks.
    Tier: SS17 | Team: Avenged Grinders [SS17] | Position: General
    WM33* Lesnar | WM33* Triple H | WM33* Shamrock | WM33* Rollins | WM33* Fusion Carmella | SS17 Naomi #UNLUCKEST PLAYER IN THE GAME

Why has the proc animation of the HOF WM33 Shawn Michaels reverted back to the Teardrop Suplex, rather than the Sweet Chin Music animation that was introduced a while back in an update?

Quote Originally Posted by shinybaconplays View Post
    That does not solve the problem in any way as cards do not proc in royal rumble. Also I doubt they would be removed as the proc animations add a lot of time to the game and time is credits/money for them

Answered by the CM himself...
    Thanks for showing me, so that means if you pull a support, it goes back to 0, or does it count as like a rare reset?
    WWE SuperCard Tier: Summerslam '17++ IGN: JeffHardyFan

Xbox GT is GrizlyBread.

Thanks for showing me, so that means if you pull a support, it goes back to 0, or does it count as like a rare reset?
    Back to square one, unfortunately.

As I stated in the stickied thread, we are listening to the feedback regarding SS '17 cards and Team Battleground and should have more information to share with you later this week or early next week.
    Yo Clarkie... about that information.
    Last edited by Degni; 1 Week Ago at 07:23 PM.

Let's hear it, Clarkie.

Regarding pulls of your tier, and supports, don't forget that CD support emailed a player with a completely different answer to the one Clarkie gave. They confirmed in writing that supports no longer reset the counter.

So as it stands, we don't know whether Clarkie was right, or CD support was right.

We need clarification on this.

If they made a change advertising that it was what players had been asking for, then for me that means the email from CD support is correct, as any other change is meaningless.

But we still need to know for definite who was right.

Clarkie?

oh,i have a question.....will team events ever go back to 30 hours long?.......cause um..remember

"Update on the first team event: it’ll start @ 12PM Pacific on 12/12 and last 24 hours."

"Wow, what's up with the shorter event time?"

"It’s the first team event of S3, so we want to make sure we’ve got it all dialed in before running longer ones.
    5:11 PM - 9 Dec 2016"

Why doesn't Catdaddy post the odds of pulling cards from packs? In other mobile apps and in real life, i know when I'm purchasing a pack what my odds of getting the best card or insert card are from a specific pack. If we are going to spend real money or credits earned from the game on a pack, I think you owe it to the customer to post odds

Quote Originally Posted by pagkerguy8 View Post
    oh,i have a question.....will team events ever go back to 30 hours long?.......cause um..remember

"Update on the first team event: itll start @ 12PM Pacific on 12/12 and last 24 hours."

"Wow, what's up with the shorter event time?"

"Its the first team event of S3, so we want to make sure weve got it all dialed in before running longer ones.
    5:11 PM - 9 Dec 2016"
    Very good point! I know this argument has been had before but the 24 hours, depending on what timezone you are in, does pose problems in having enough time to effectively grind for the team. The team event starts at 10pm UK time which can be difficult. For example I knew I needed to travel early today for a meeting which lasted most of the day which meant an hours worth of grinding last night, then just got back home 30 mins ago which leaves little time to be effective until the end really.

So in order to make an effort for the team I am sitting here grinding now until the end instead of cooking, eating and recharging. I would love to hear the rationale behind this, especially given the quoted reasoning above!

Unfortunately I think that this thread is dead now and as a couple of questions have been addressed, it seems to have filled a quota for community management. As some of the later questions have started to dive into uncomfortable territory for CD, I don't expect any kind of quality responses unfortunately I would love to be wrong on that but history shows otherwise.
    What?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast