Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SuperCard Questions for Clarkie

Quote Originally Posted by Raz139 View Post
    Very good point! I know this argument has been had before but the 24 hours, depending on what timezone you are in, does pose problems in having enough time to effectively grind for the team. The team event starts at 10pm UK time which can be difficult. For example I knew I needed to travel early today for a meeting which lasted most of the day which meant an hours worth of grinding last night, then just got back home 30 mins ago which leaves little time to be effective until the end really.

So in order to make an effort for the team I am sitting here grinding now until the end instead of cooking, eating and recharging. I would love to hear the rationale behind this, especially given the quoted reasoning above!

Unfortunately I think that this thread is dead now and as a couple of questions have been addressed, it seems to have filled a quota for community management. As some of the later questions have started to dive into uncomfortable territory for CD, I don't expect any kind of quality responses unfortunately I would love to be wrong on that but history shows otherwise.
    i have a feeling the "real" answer would be $$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by KEGZilla55 View Post
    Why doesn't Catdaddy post the odds of pulling cards from packs? In other mobile apps and in real life, i know when I'm purchasing a pack what my odds of getting the best card or insert card are from a specific pack. If we are going to spend real money or credits earned from the game on a pack, I think you owe it to the customer to post odds
    Agreed.

My best guess would be it's the same as the TBG rewards. Otherwise ~10% which means you could literally spend thousands before getting a top tier card of whatever pack you're buying. In other words, it's never worth it to buy packs.
    Please fix Team Battleground to drop SS17 cards as rewards for a win

Are mitb contracts and battleground points going to carry over to season 4 ?

Are you able to control/change what ads appear in-game?
    IGN: LawrenceGordonMD | Ranked: SS17++
    SS17 Kurt Angle*| SS17 Bobby Roode*| SS17 MITB Roman Reigns*| WM33 John Cena*| WM33 Mae Young*| WM33 Bayley*

Quote Originally Posted by Raz139 View Post
    Very good point! I know this argument has been had before but the 24 hours, depending on what timezone you are in, does pose problems in having enough time to effectively grind for the team. The team event starts at 10pm UK time which can be difficult. For example I knew I needed to travel early today for a meeting which lasted most of the day which meant an hours worth of grinding last night, then just got back home 30 mins ago which leaves little time to be effective until the end really.

So in order to make an effort for the team I am sitting here grinding now until the end instead of cooking, eating and recharging. I would love to hear the rationale behind this, especially given the quoted reasoning above!

Unfortunately I think that this thread is dead now and as a couple of questions have been addressed, it seems to have filled a quota for community management. As some of the later questions have started to dive into uncomfortable territory for CD, I don't expect any kind of quality responses unfortunately I would love to be wrong on that but history shows otherwise.

Every player that works, has a family, or goes to school has the same restrictive limitations at some point during the event. Let's be honest. This is only an issue in TRTG because at some stage, a points wall comes into effect, making cheap points difficult to acquire. So long as your input is equal in terms of games contributed, you did your part. If your team isn't understanding enough of when you're able to play in relation to the equivalent point in the event, then your team is frankly trash and not worth your dedication. If your complaint is due to having a low point total despite playing as many matches as the rabbit that was able to cherry pick through the elite card, well then you have misplaced ideals about what a team is. I don't know you, so I make no assumptions, but those are the only two possibilities.

Now, I do think team events short. The original S2 format was much better and gave you the ability to actually grind without paying to win. Anything less than whole day increases though are categorically unfair to all but a select few time zones.

Wasn't there "supposed" to be an announcement early this week regarding the SS17 drop rate and packs in TBG store.... or was this perhaps a little fib to shut the community up for a couple days?
    IGN: SubZeroUK | Tier: SS17 | Team: The.Authority UK
    SS17E* Kurt Angle | MitB SS17* Roman Reigns | SS17E* Bobby Roode | MitB SS17* Brock Lesnar | WM33* Bayley | WM33* Mae Young

Quote Originally Posted by SubZeroUK View Post
    Wasn't there "supposed" to be an announcement early this week regarding the SS17 drop rate and packs in TBG store.... or was this perhaps a little fib to shut the community up for a couple days?
    There are players on my team waiting for the announcement late last week or early this week to decide if they are going to keep playing or not, who will be gone if there is no word by the end of current TBG. I am quite certain this scenario is playing out on different teams, and believe that teams filled with players who aren't on the forums are losing players daily, every day there is no word, they will be losing more and more customers, and as a result, money.
    Seeing as how the announcement was supposed to be made by early this week, and we are more than halfway thru the week now, shows a lack of respect for the players/customers
    It's not too late to give me the ladder rewards I deserve

Quote Originally Posted by Slim4403 View Post
    Every player that works, has a family, or goes to school has the same restrictive limitations at some point during the event. Let's be honest. This is only an issue in TRTG because at some stage, a points wall comes into effect, making cheap points difficult to acquire. So long as your input is equal in terms of games contributed, you did your part. If your team isn't understanding enough of when you're able to play in relation to the equivalent point in the event, then your team is frankly trash and not worth your dedication. If your complaint is due to having a low point total despite playing as many matches as the rabbit that was able to cherry pick through the elite card, well then you have misplaced ideals about what a team is. I don't know you, so I make no assumptions, but those are the only two possibilities.

Now, I do think team events short. The original S2 format was much better and gave you the ability to actually grind without paying to win. Anything less than whole day increases though are categorically unfair to all but a select few time zones.
    Your points are valid and I fully get what you are saying, perhaps I gave an indication that somehow I was on a team that wasn't understanding in which case I'll clarify there are no issues in the team, the core group of us have worked together for over a year now as a team so everything from that perspective is fine.

However, as a person, I have a particular ethos in things I do and like to be able to look back and feel I have made the effort in something. Yes I know that points totals don't tell the whole story as you described but it's more of a personal thing that bugs me really and the need to self improve and analyse myself. So even though logic dictates that I have done everything I possibly can, that self critical analysis will always find fault or improvements to be made.

Perhaps a case of comparing apples and oranges really as when the timer lasted longer, it was more spaced out to allow some semblance of life to coexist with the game. I'm not asking for 2 or 3 days to clear trtg, merely looking at CD for some kind of balance to be implemented. Yes make obtaining top cards challenging, no issues with that but there is a need to strike a balance.
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkie View Post
    Greetings all,
    After MyNBA2K18 comes back online today, you'll see a few changes we've made based on your valuable feedback. See below for more information
    Thank you for all of the feedback you've provided throughout the first week of MyNBA2K18's release. We are listening and trust that you agree that these changes will improve your experience while playing. We'll see you online.
    I know this isnt MyNBA2k18 but you see looking at this post you did for them, those of us here on Supercard don't feel like we get this same kind of treatment. We have had feedback threads, questions never answered or even addressed. We get different answers from CD Support only to hear different from all the CMs this game has had in its lifetime. We are told that we will hear something about TBG drop rate, yet nothing has came. A thread on here figuring out just what has been reported on this site shows how alarming the rate is. I understand it is a small sample of those who even come to the forums any more (since much isn't resolved here anyways) but it should be worth noting that the numbers reported seem severely low. Also, is there really any need at this point to have a points leaderboard in that mode? It means absolutely nothing if nothing comes out of getting a high score. We have ran 8 man teams,9 man teams and 10 man teams and the majority of them rarely play after starting TBG. What point is it to even do this mode for a team that is already in SS17? None of our team needs any WM33 cards (much less ULT cards) we are working on the new tier. Grinding for TBG points with nothing to use them on... and don't say buy Attitudes... I have no need to taunt a bot as I rarley play humans
    https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php...ound-Drop-Rate

The "Coming Soon" spot in the team line up. The Emmalina of our game. I have more to say on this but why bother?

Pro event cards being obtained before they should be though glitching or support giving the card even when they tell some people they cant return cards but others they do return the cards.

So much more to add but i'll keep waiting (on network...) to see if anything is answered or just ignored.
    gopher
    Youtube- Gopher Unboxing
    Team - TTBW9

Has any thought been given to adjusting KOTR to weight Qualifying Round results more heavily?
    Playoffs are basically a toss-up since so many people have Angle, Roode, Bayley, Mae, and most have Lesnar/Reigns. (I have 7 SS17 pro males in my deck, but that doesn't seem to help.) I have finished #1 or 2 multiple times and lost to lower-seeded players in quarters and semis because of toss-up matches (Angle v. Angle, Roode v. Roode, Bayley/MITB Carmella v. Bayley/Mickie, etc.).
    Based on results, there is no weight given to regular season (45-game) performance in the form of "home field advantage" for higher seeds. Would it be possible to add a % boost to higher seeds e.g. 15% boost for 1 vs. 8 and 7-8% boost for 1 vs. 4/5?
    I pay to refill deck stamina and use Assistant Manager, but that ends up being wasted during playoffs (which disincentivizes me from using credits/spending money).

Im getting ‘unable to validate DLC’ for the past 48hours. Tired reinstalling,changing devices,etc. Nothing wrong with my network conmections (8mbps dl speed). Tried removing all dlc content and downloading again. It gets stuck at 71% and 91% respectively. As soon as it reaches 100, it starts from 37% again and eventually stops dling and shows unable to validate dlc again and again. Kindly suggest me some solutions asap, i want ss17 big show very badly.

Iphone 6s Plus, iOS 11 here.

Quote Originally Posted by Chintan View Post
    Im getting ‘unable to validate DLC’ for the past 48hours. Tired reinstalling,changing devices,etc. Nothing wrong with my network conmections (8mbps dl speed). Tried removing all dlc content and downloading again. It gets stuck at 71% and 91% respectively. As soon as it reaches 100, it starts from 37% again and eventually stops dling and shows unable to validate dlc again and again. Kindly suggest me some solutions asap, i want ss17 big show very badly.

Iphone 6s Plus, iOS 11 here.
    Try enabling a VPN or using a different connection as that seems to be the problem. I've been at places with 100mbps download and it will error -- CD has some Networking issues with certain connections and I'm not even sure they fully know why.
    IGN: Bacon SS17+ MyNBA2K18 Quick Game: Epic Prime
    Call of Duty and SuperCard addict
    ----> My YouTube <---- 4,600 subscribers and counting!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123