Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: SuperCard Questions for Clarkie

Clarkie is reading from the Book of You-Know-What.

Just ask Shannon Moore about it.
    Last edited by Flashfire34; 10-22-2017 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Do not use bad language

or he goes down the memory lane with the blue meanie
    Current Tier: Titan ++
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!Member Season 1?I Member!Member Season 2?Sure i Member!Member Season 3?Who cares!

Could you please fix the android ads issue, I can't even watch them and have to exit the game to play and even then they don't work this has been the case for about three weeks now :/ :/
    Admin on Facebook page Empire Wrestling Entertainment
    Like and show your support, enjoy our content
    #LoneWolf101

I'm guessing Clark quit or doesn't care.

Either way our team will only be playing battleground during events now. Waste of time and energy when the players care and the support staff can't be bothered to at least phone it in once a month.

guess it is time to speak out what the most of us are thinking...the whole company is a joke...first we have the broken bg drop rate...and this goes out direct to cd...how can you guys imagine that a ss17++ team which is playing bg for ss cards have a damn use for wm33 cards or ul cards?both of this tiers are dead for months now...it is a god damn shame that you really thinking that every ss17 player has need for this cards...they are fusion food or leveling food nothing else!and i personally dont have the motivation anymore to grind or CASH for chargers when i always get ripped by your lousy CPU and get wm and ul cards...which brings us straight to the next problem...almost the whole community is telling you guys for weeks that the ads are broken!well i got it fixed and they are running but for most of us they are still broken!as i imagine the ads are money for you guys so what sense does it have to implicate ads to a game when they are not running?!now we come to the next problem...communication!you gave us a community manager that is never around...lol...gone for good for a month now...when we write you a ticket we get a stupid number an answer from a bot and thats it but nothing changes at all...for example the duplication glitch...i gave you guys a screenshot with a prod kurt angle before the rtg had even started...and what did you do?!tell me we are taking a look at it lol...nice answer...when you dont bother with your community then dont give us a community manager!!next problem: pumpkins...well it was cool to get an special event...but how the hell can you guys again rip the top players?!nobody here needs wm33 or ul pumpkins...we are way beyond that!you make us pay because we cant pull them from board no matter how hard we grind...for me this event was a total failure,lack of communication,no sign of fixing issues etc...i dont know if you had witnessed that you guys had lost a lot of players during the last month and i bet it will not stop because you are not acting like a company that has interest in communication or problem solution!but as long as you have your golden youtubers that are making a lot of cash for you the normal players dont matter!i personally dont have a problem with youtubers but when it ruins the game for normal hard working players then it makes me very angry!so this was a one time statement...i will not bother with your support anymore!when nothing changes here i will quit and i guess im not the only one here...end
    Current Tier: Titan ++
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!Member Season 1?I Member!Member Season 2?Sure i Member!Member Season 3?Who cares!

Quote Originally Posted by >Cirke< View Post
    guess it is time to speak out what the most of us are thinking...the whole company is a joke...first we have the broken bg drop rate...and this goes out direct to cd...how can you guys imagine that a ss17++ team which is playing bg for ss cards have a damn use for wm33 cards or ul cards?both of this tiers are dead for months now...it is a god damn shame that you really thinking that every ss17 player has need for this cards...they are fusion food or leveling food nothing else!and i personally dont have the motivation anymore to grind or CASH for chargers when i always get ripped by your lousy CPU and get wm and ul cards...which brings us straight to the next problem...almost the whole community is telling you guys for weeks that the ads are broken!well i got it fixed and they are running but for most of us they are still broken!as i imagine the ads are money for you guys so what sense does it have to implicate ads to a game when they are not running?!now we come to the next problem...communication!you gave us a community manager that is never around...lol...gone for good for a month now...when we write you a ticket we get a stupid number an answer from a bot and thats it but nothing changes at all...for example the duplication glitch...i gave you guys a screenshot with a prod kurt angle before the rtg had even started...and what did you do?!tell me we are taking a look at it lol...nice answer...when you dont bother with your community then dont give us a community manager!!next problem: pumpkins...well it was cool to get an special event...but how the hell can you guys again rip the top players?!nobody here needs wm33 or ul pumpkins...we are way beyond that!you make us pay because we cant pull them from board no matter how hard we grind...for me this event was a total failure,lack of communication,no sign of fixing issues etc...i dont know if you had witnessed that you guys had lost a lot of players during the last month and i bet it will not stop because you are not acting like a company that has interest in communication or problem solution!but as long as you have your golden youtubers that are making a lot of cash for you the normal players dont matter!i personally dont have a problem with youtubers but when it ruins the game for normal hard working players then it makes me very angry!so this was a one time statement...i will not bother with your support anymore!when nothing changes here i will quit and i guess im not the only one here...end
    Well said cirke, I'm jumping on that bandwagon too.

Well, I'm afraid I've got some bad news...

This is not what the thread was started for, and has basically become a place for the toxicity to fester. So I'm closing this up. Maybe it'll be back in a different form in the future, but the posts being made are not conducive to what the atmosphere should be on these forums.

If anyone wants to discuss this, please do it in PMs.
    YOU for the CYBER SERIES!
    Vote to decide who is the best male WWE Superstar on the roster today!
    Currently voting: Grand Final

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345