Thread: Your Superstar Shake-Up

Your Superstar Shake-Up

Rules:
    - 3 Superstars from Each Brand
    - 1 Tag Team
    - 1 Female Swap
    - The same rules for NXT Superstars to the Main Roster if you want, You don't have too...

RAW Roster(Males)

Apollo Crews
    Big Cass
    Big Show
    Bo Dallas
    Braun Strowman
    Bray Wyatt
    Brock Lesnar
    Cesaro
    Curtis Axel
    Curt Hawkins
    Darren Young
    Dash Wilder
    Dean Ambrose
    Elias
    Finn Bálor
    Goldberg
    Goldust
    Heath Slater
    Jason Jordan
    Jeff Hardy
    Kalisto
    Karl Anderson
    Luke Gallows
    Mark Henry
    Matt Hardy
    The Miz
    R-Truth
    Rhyno
    Roman Reigns
    Scott Dawson
    Seth Rollins
    Sheamus
    Titus O’Neil

RAW Roster (Females):

Alicia Fox
    Alexa Bliss
    Bayley
    Dana Brooke
    Emma
    Mickie James
    Nia Jax
    Paige
    Sasha Banks
    Summer Rae

Smackdown Live Roster (Males)

Tyler Breeze
    John Cena
    Baron Corbin
    Tye Dillinger
    James Ellsworth
    Aiden English
    Fandango
    Chad Gable
    Luke Harper
    Kane
    Konnor
    Shinsuke Nakamura
    Randy Orton
    Mojo Rawley
    Erick Rowan
    Zack Ryder
    AJ Styles
    Jey Uso
    Jimmy Uso
    Viktor
    Dolph Ziggler
    Kevin Owens
    Sami Zayn
    Primo
    Epico
    Jinder Mahal
    Rusev
    Sin Cara
    Xavier Woods
    Kofi Kingston
    Big E
    Chris Jericho
    The Singh Brother’s
    Bobby Roode
    Shelton Benjamin

Smackdown Live Roster (Females)

Becky Lynch
    Carmella
    Lana
    Naomi
    Natalya
    Nikki Bella
    Tamina
    Charlotte

I will do my list later in the thread, when I thought about what Superstars should go on which brand.
    Enjoy!!
    Last edited by Sameerhaq; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:02 AM.
    IGN: Hinder Jinder ~ WM33++ - John Cena|John Cena|Bobby Roode|Shinsuke Nakamura|Naomi|Nikki Bella
    My Twitter - @thesameerhaqs |My Instagram - @thesameerhaq

I will do only 8 to each brand, 5 from each show and 2 nxt coming up to each brand

To Raw
    Sami Zayn
    Ty Dillinger
    Luke Harper
    Aiden English
    Becky Lynch
    Dolph Ziggler
    The Authors of Pain (Tag Team) (NXT)

To Smackdown
    Luke Gallows
    Karl Anderson
    Goldust
    Sheamus
    Cesearo
    Emma
    No Way Jose (NXT)
    Ember Moon (NXT)

To NXT
    Zack Ryder (SD)
    Mojo Rawley (SD)
    Enzo Amore (RAW)
    Paige (RAW)
    SS17 Tier (WM33Pro Goldberg, WM33Pro Cena, WM33Pro Lesnar, WM33EventPro Rock, Ult Pro Sasha, WM33Pro Bliss)

Two superstars, a tag team and a female swap for each show should be enough. Writing is bad enough without upsetting the roster too much.

To Raw:

Sami Zayn - For 205 live.
    Baron Corbin - So he can get better backstage tutelage from the more experienced Raw stars and to geud with other big guys, like Cass, Strowman and Wyatt. I think he would do better in runs against Rollins and Ambrose to generate real heat.
    Breezango - Vince likes them and would probably have them have actual matches along with the Fashion Files.
    Tamina - To tag or feud with Nia.

To SD Live:
    Samoa Joe - For AJ, KO and Nakamura matches. Plus a bit of extra star power.
    Brock Lesnar - To continue a feud with Orton after last year's work and to give the top card a chance to progress with the championship on Raw. This would also benefit the Joe transfer.
    The Club - They're doing nothing great on Raw. Team them with AJ as a face team.
    Emma - Raw are taking too long to build her. SD have a better rate of pushing women's careers in the right direction.

NXT ups:

Roode is fine on SD.
    McIntyre to SD for Mahal feud or team up. NXT don't appreciate him too much with the quiet crowds.
    Ember Moon to SD.
    Black and Ohno to Raw.
    Asuka to Raw.

My List

To RAW

Baron Corbin - Would see some decent matches with Finn Balor, Jason Jordan, Bray Wyatt and Elias
    James Ellsworth - Would love to see Ellsworth vs Hawkins, I'm 100% sure this will happen in the future
    Dolph Ziggler - He doesn't really do much on SDL, so he could face Balor, Miz for the IC Champion.
    The Usos - Would love to see them face Rollins & Ambrose for the Tag Team Titles
    Emma - She is doing badly in RAW so I think she should be pushed to face Natalya for the Title.

To SDL

Big Cass - Would make a great addition to the Roster, He could face people like Jinder Mahal, Nakamura etc. I think that he could even win either the US Title or WWE Championship
    Elias - Give him a big push and I think he would make a great addition to the roster, and make some brilliant matches against Orton
    Finn Balor - I would love an Styles vs Balor match, or even a Balor vs Corbin (as I stated before for Corbin)
    Breezango - Give them a feud against the Hardys.
    Nikki Bella - Would love to see Nikki Bella vs Alexa Bliss or Nikki Bella vs Bayley, would see some exciting feuds. Plus, she's my favourite Female Wreslter

NXT (Don't really watch NXT but Ill put down the ones I would love to see move to the Main Roster

Smackdown Live = Pete Dunne - Him and Styles are quite similar and I'd love to see them fight.
    Smackdown Live = Asuka - Would love to see Asuka vs Charlotte, she's probably the one of best Women Wreslter (Charlotte)
    RAW = Authors of Pain - Would be a good feud with any of the tag teams.
    IGN: Hinder Jinder ~ WM33++ - John Cena|John Cena|Bobby Roode|Shinsuke Nakamura|Naomi|Nikki Bella
    My Twitter - @thesameerhaqs |My Instagram - @thesameerhaq

I'll stick to your rules.

RAW ---> SD! Live

• Roman Reigns - I just think a lot of fresh match ups are waiting for him over on the blue brand. Plus we need to get him and Braun apart for a bit and revisit it later.

• Matt Hardy - I think they've pretty much run their course, and am fearing a Dudley treatment honestly. They seem to care more about Jeff Hardy, if this past Monday was any indication. Let him go do his thing on SD.

• Finn Balor - Once again, fresh match ups. Plus you'll see why here in a sec.

• Anderson & Gallows - Put them with Finn... PLEASE

• Bayley - She's doing nothing and going nowhere on Raw.

SD! Live ---> RAW

• Baron Corbin - Just feels right lol

• Luke Harper - Just put him back with Wyatt. Wyatt sucks on his own, and they do nothing with Harper anyway.

• Sin Cara - Just reform the Lucha Dragons already. They'll both be more successful...

• The Ascension - Why not lol?

• Carmella - Put her with Big Cass as a manager, but still have her wrestle as well.

NXT

• Sanity as a whole to RAW

• AoP to SD! Live

• Drew McIntyre to SD! Live

• Asuka to SD! Live
    Villainy & Virtue.

RAW (from SD): Dolph Ziggler, Bobby Roode, Jinder Mahal, Konnor, Viktor, Carmella

Raw (from NXT): Liv Morgan, Oney Lorcan (205), Angelo Dawkins, Montez Ford, Andrade Almas, Wesley Blake

SmackDown Live (from RAW): Jason Jordan, Big Cass, Darren Young, Cesaro, Sheamus, Emma

SmackDown Live (from NXT): Kassius Ohno, Aleister Black, Hideo Itami, Nick Miller, Shane Thorne, Asuka

NXT (from RAW): Apollo Crews, Kalisto, Elias Samson, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, Dana Brooke

NXT (from SmackDown Live): James Ellsworth, Tye Dillinger, Sami Zayn, Harv Sihra, Gurv Sihra, Lana

Raw-
    1.The Uso's - Done beat every team on Smackdown
    2.Bobby Roode - Could be a top Heel if done right.
    3.Sanity - could be a top stable with division being affected.
    4.Mike K. (Without Maria) - Kinda give him a fresh start with a new gimmick.
    5.Charlotte - Has not done anything since going to Smackdown so move her back to raw
    6.Auaka - Needs to leave NXT.

Smackdown -
    1.Big Cass - Give him a better opportunity away from all the big names.
    2.Dash & Dawson - kinda getting lost in the Raw tag division and smackdown needs a few needs team
    3.Goldust - Boost up his character back to the 90's type and give him a U.S. Title run or if WWE feels really nice a short WWE Championship run.Maybe 1 month on a small ppv.
    4.Seth Rollins - Could easy be the face of Smackdown an a modern day Edge for the show.
    5.Nia Jax - Have her dominate the Smackdown Women's Division.
    6.Amber Moon - One of the best women's wrestlers in NEXT.
    7.The Undisputed Ear - Being a force heel faction much like Evolution and have AJ Styles turn heel and join them an feud with Seth Rollins

NXT -
    1.Maira - Not doing much on Smackdown
    2.Dolph Ziggler - Needs to do something before he gets released or quits.