Thread: Gonna Be playing the Trilogy on "Max Dif" [Blind] Any tips?

Gonna Be playing the Trilogy on "Max Dif" [Blind] Any tips?

Hey everybody i am a verity streamer that is taking on the challenge of playing all 3 bio shock games on there respective max difficulties. I am doing it blind because I have missed these gems in gaming and decided to play them all. Just looking to be pointed to a guide or general tips that anyone has for the games. Is there anything specific i should do with my build? Strats for tacking out tough enemies? etc.

Max difficultires for all three games without playing beforehand? You're in for a bad day." BioShock and BioShock 2 are a bit survival horror so hunt around (EVERYWHERE!) and conserve resources. Make smart use of Plasmids and Tonics. Hack everything you can. Take as many pictures as you can with the Research Camera, the more enemies researched the better. Do NOT attack Big Daddies unless you have a plan ahead of time. Also Big Daddies ar not hostile untile you attack them. And only attack a Big Daddy if they have a Little Sister. And Would You Kindly save all the Little Sisters.
    BioShock Infinite is much more action adventure. Mobility and using Vigors smartly is a must (Many have combo effects with each other). And do NOT forget you have Gear that you can change at any moment to gain the advanatge. Weapon upgrades don't go away if you leave the weapon behind. If you pick up another one of the same type it will be upgraded. Do NOT play Burial at Sea without playing BioShock first. sm

Quote Originally Posted by Solarmech View Post
    Max difficultires for all three games without playing beforehand? You're in for a bad day." BioShock and BioShock 2 are a bit survival horror so hunt around (EVERYWHERE!) and conserve resources. Make smart use of Plasmids and Tonics. Hack everything you can. Take as many pictures as you can with the Research Camera, the more enemies researched the better. Do NOT attack Big Daddies unless you have a plan ahead of time. Also Big Daddies ar not hostile untile you attack them. And only attack a Big Daddy if they have a Little Sister. And Would You Kindly save all the Little Sisters.
    BioShock Infinite is much more action adventure. Mobility and using Vigors smartly is a must (Many have combo effects with each other). And do NOT forget you have Gear that you can change at any moment to gain the advanatge. Weapon upgrades don't go away if you leave the weapon behind. If you pick up another one of the same type it will be upgraded. Do NOT play Burial at Sea without playing BioShock first. sm
    This post was extremely helpful. I did not know the big daddies did not agro. also could you elaborate on the camera research? should i take 1 picture or multiple of the same enemy. does it do anything more than show enemy weakness? I am about 1/3rd of the way done on bio shock 1 really impressed at how this game holds up after so many years. Lastly what is burial at sea is it a DLC?

You can take up to 3 pictures of any individual enemy. Once you have taken a picture, the next 2 pictures don't add as much to the research progress. Research gives damage bonuses, tells enemy weaknesses and gives you special abilities and tonics. Also you can research Little Sisters, Security Cameras and Bots.

Burial at Sea is DLC for BioShock Infinite. It has HUGE spoilers for BioShock. sm

In Bioshock 2, everything becomes more manageable with creative use of Security Bullseye 2 or 3.
    If you take your time, you'll pretty much always win. Get Scrounger from using the Camera on Thuggish Splicers till you have their research full, as they stop appearing after Pauper's Drop.